Holmby Hills Ratty Pack (Skaven) - J-Reedy
Homie Herbarium (Necro) - Lars
Klovner i kamp NUL (Dwarves) - Polly71
Order of the Crow (Human) - Mr. B
The Bloody Sharpies (Dark Elf) - tags
The Sylvanian Sparklers (Vampires) - NapoleonBlown-apart
Warpstoned Maniaks (Underworld) - Gnaarkill

tags

Only three matches left in this remarkably close season! All teams still have a realistic shot at the top 4 playoff spots after 6 matches played!

Gnaarkill, I can make most workday evenings work these days, but Saturday/Sunday looks uncertain right now. Let me know what fits your plans!

hakos

Time for some dwarfs versus dwarf tribal rivalry.

Polly, I'm still on vacation but have several activities planned so let's see what time we can find.

Thursday, not possible
Friday, possible only in the evening (from 19)
Saturday, have an appointment, not clear when yet, probably available from 10-15
Sunday, possible any time from 14

/hakos

J-Reedy

Lars, I'm on vacation trip but have my laptop with me and should be able to play on the following CET start times. However, as I won't be as much online as normally, I won't be able react quickly, so please give me at least a day's headstart or ping me at Discord. And finally, here are the times I should be available:

- Saturday 16.00-late
- Sunday 16.00-20.00
- Tuesday/Wednesday 16.00-late

Let me know any ot those suits you, sir. If not, the next possible chance is Saturday/Sunday next week when I get back home.

Vorcha

@saitani when do you want to play ?

Saitani

i can play now if you want :P

Polly71

@hakos we can try this Friday after 19 or when u have time not saturday to early in ther morning :-)

tags

Well this match sure put the "Bloody" in The Bloody Sharpies.

The game started with a pitch invasion that was sort of fair-ish... I got two of my blitzers stunned, while the Maniaks got a rookie lineman and the troll stunned. Crucially, however, the troll was blocking the path to Nobbla, the chainsaw looney merc. This was an opportunity I couldn't ignore, so I blitzed Nobbla as soon as I'd made a hole in the line, and he was KO'd before he could even fire up his weapon. Stephen Stiletto, my AG6 elf, picks up the ball and hangs back just outside blitzing range. A good first turn, but nothing crazy at this point.

The Warpstoned Maniaks aggressively mark my carrier with a lineman and a thrower, requiring 4 GFI's in all. One of them failed, and had to be re-rolled to a success. Not deterred from GFI's, a skaven blitzer also successfully Went For It. However, when Hooch the Goblin attempted the turn's 7th GFI, it failed, and he badly hurt himself in the fall.

Stiletto dodges away effortlessly and throws a long bomb pass to Barry Battleaxe, who runs it close to the end zone. However, noticing that the Maniaks are very spread out, two players have left the field already, and Tom Tomahawk the dirty player is on the field, The Bloody Sharpies decide to press their strength advantage and conduct some sneaky business. Bud the thrower got a boot to the jaw and was KO'd.

Warpstoned Maniaks answered by clobbering Stiletto to the ground and fouling him in return, but he was not even stunned. None of the Maniaks appeared to threaten Barry Battleaxe carrying the pigskin, so the foul play continued. There were 5 fouls on Bob Skipper the troll, but being one tough bastard, all he got was stunned. Kush, the ST4 Skaven Lineman, was not so lucky however. Kelly Katana, The Bloody Sharpies' most notorious killer, struck again with a fatal blow to Kush's throat. The apothecary tried to save him, but there was nothing to be done.

TBS scored in their last turn of the drive, but one turn is plenty for the Maniaks! (a riot made it two, but they didn't need it). A textbook hand-off to Joppe the goblin, followed by a team-mate throw by Bob Skipper landing safely, resulted in Joppe running it in for an instant equalizer!

In the second half, it was the Maniaks' turn to recieve, but the Sharpies surprised them with a blitz! After a bit of scuffling, TBS re-gained the lead with a 2-1 touchdown in turn 9.

For their second receiving drive in the second half, the warped ones chose a more cautious approach, establishing a cage with the ball near the center of the pitch. A routine hand-off went bad, however, and that's when excrement hit the air circulator. There were several elves in tackle zones at the turnover, resulting in a fair few blocks and quite easily managing to sneak out with the ball. Sammy Sai the Runner safely managed to keep it in his possession while the rest of the scrimmage played out near the center.

Thanks for being a good sport, Gnaarkill! I continue to be impressed by your good mood and strong spirit in the face of horrible dice :D

Saitani

Mr B

Hi Napoleon, how is next Tuesday looking, starting 20 UTC?
/B

Lars

Quote from: J-Reedy on January 07, 2021, 06:18:02 PM
Lars, I'm on vacation trip but have my laptop with me and should be able to play on the following CET start times. However, as I won't be as much online as normally, I won't be able react quickly, so please give me at least a day's headstart or ping me at Discord. And finally, here are the times I should be available:

- Saturday 16.00-late
- Sunday 16.00-20.00
- Tuesday/Wednesday 16.00-late

Let me know any ot those suits you, sir. If not, the next possible chance is Saturday/Sunday next week when I get back home.

Let's try at sturday at 19

Br
Lars

hakos

Quote from: Polly71 on January 07, 2021, 10:49:37 PM
@hakos we can try this Friday after 19 or when u have time not saturday to early in ther morning :-)

Great, I should be home at 19, but just to be safe, could we start at 20:00 today?

/Hakos

Polly71

J-Reedy

hakos

Dwarf vs Dwarf is played and as expected it was a very even game despite that the dices seemed to favour me.

First half Polly was on the attack with both a deathroller and Morg n' Thorg. My deathroller rested on the bench so I was understrength. Despite that I managed to stall him enough to avoid the goal.

Second half my deathroller was in play versus Morg and they did have some fights. Mostly won by Morg, unfortunately. Polly also had a wizard on his side. All in all it was troublesome to get pass his defence. Needed to gamble a bit. Made some serious dodging and gfi with my rookie runner. And succeeded. Pheew.

In turn 14 I was one square from the end zone and the only thing Polly could do was to mark the rookie with Morg. Turn 15 all I need is to Dodge and score. Double 1's of course. Morg guards the ball, no one else can try to score next turn. Looks like a draw.

But turn 16 I see a slim possibility. I Blitz free my AG4 master runner. The master runner runs eight Squares, pick up the ball next to Morg and while still standing next to Morg manages to pass to the rookie runner who manages to Catch after a RR while standing up in the endzone. Wow, that was unexpected.

Thanks for the game Polly, you played really solid and made good use of the inducements. A 0-0 draw would have been perfectly acceptable considering how the game looked like. It was only my gamble at the end and sheer dumb luck that won this for me.

/hakos