Homie Herbarium (Necro) - Lars
Klovner i kamp NUL (Dwarves) - Polly71
Order of the Crow (Human) - Mr. B
The Bloody Sharpies (Dark Elf) - tags
The Sylvanian Sparklers (Vampires) - NapoleonBlown-apart
Warpstoned Maniaks (Underworld) - Gnaarkill

tags

Match day 5 is on!

Saitani, I can play evenings Wednesday, Thursday, Friday this week.

Failing that, some time next week probably, assuming my trusty old laptop can handle the business from a remote location in Sweden!

Gnaarkill

B-man!

21, but what day?

I can play, today, thursday and sunday this week or pretty much any day next week except for 24th and 25th, hoho! :)

/G-man

Saitani

Shal we say Thursday at 20.00 norwegian time ?:)

hakos

Don't remember who I should play against, but it might be some vampires?

Anyway, I'm available more or less anytime. Just give me a proposal.

/hakos

J-Reedy

Hi Vorcha, nice to meet you for the first time, though I'm bit worried how the... unhygienic nature of your players will affect my passing play. But anyways, here are my OK CET start times for the foreseeable future:
- Today (Wednesday) 18.30-20.00
- Friday 18-late
- Saturday 11-late
- Sunday 11-18
- Tuesday 17-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. After those dates I'll be away for jultid and the next chance will be somewhere around the 28th.

tags

Quote from: Saitani on December 16, 2020, 09:14:55 AM
Shal we say Thursday at 20.00 norwegian time ?:)

Sounds good, see you then! Maybe third time's the charm for the Sharpies :P

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 16, 2020, 08:41:14 AM
B-man!

21, but what day?

I can play, today, thursday and sunday this week or pretty much any day next week except for 24th and 25th, hoho! :)

/G-man
Ahoy you scoundrel of the seven squigs!
Could do tomorrow but I think a need the time for securing the 24th happiness.

I'm off on the weekend but Monday/ Tuesday might be good?
21 @21 maybe :)

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on December 16, 2020, 01:07:56 PM
I'm off on the weekend but Monday/ Tuesday might be good?
21 @21 maybe :)

21@21 it is mate! ;D

/Gnaar

Polly71

@Lars When do u have time take the gam. just come when u can.

Lars

Quote from: Polly71 on December 16, 2020, 03:05:25 PM
@Lars When do u have time take the gam. just come when u can.

Can play tomorrow Thursday starting 20:00

BR
Lars

Vorcha

@J-Reedy i can play today 18:30  if you want

J-Reedy

Quote from: Vorcha on December 16, 2020, 05:26:49 PM
@J-Reedy i can play today 18:30  if you want

Ok, that works. See you in an hour!

J-Reedy

Here we have another exciting draw for you!

Gronks started on the offence and started a typical slow caged approach. With some removals the Nurggle side quickly got an advance and as the Big Guys were duking it out on the other side of the field, the Skaven had no muscle to stop the steady advance. But on the final drives of the advance, Holmby Hills folk managed to get enough pressure so that the Nurggle score of 1-0 gave the Skaven enough time for a try of their own. The Gutters were sent to scoring distance and the Thrower got the ball, but the game ended on a failed blitz downing the blitzing Skaven before pass attempt could be made.

Second half, Skaven on the go. Perfect Defence makes things hard for the Skaven, but Gutters break through fast, Thrower picks up a ball and a Nurggler is injured. Three gutters are covered, so ball goes to fourth one standing on the Skaven side who runs deep into Gronks side. He is blitzed down and a Warrior picks up the ball. Other three Gutters swarm the Warrior with a help of a Thrower, ball goes down and Gutterer runs in an equilizer. 1-1. Gronks on the attack second time. This time the Skaven manage to halt the cage fast by getting early removals but then a wizard from the stands fireballs down the Skaven positioning which results in Rat Ogre getting surfed out. Game devolves into a midfield wrestling match and finally two Gutterers bring down the ball-carrier at midfield. Neither side gets a chance for the ball again and the game ends.

Nice game from Vorcha, couldn't do much on his first offensive drive. Nice and friendly game, seems that the match report follows later as the replayer is out of reach... And now we have it! Nothing spectacular, looks like pretty even statswise. Thanks again for the game, Vorcha, and good luck in the rest!

Polly71

we can try today at 20