Match Day 4

Started by J-Reedy, November 15, 2020, 01:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Thanks for the game Mr B.

Not much you could do with those luck numbers. Although you tried really hard all the way.

Humans started on offence and just ran through my defense, could have done a two turner, but at least I could force them to score in turn 3.

Six turns left of first half, this is when I sent in my secret weapon which then stayed until end of game due to some loophole in the rules. Whatever reason could there be for the referee to not send it out at half game?

On the other hand, when some humans tried to kick a poor dwarf lying down with 3 other humans surrounding; the referee of course did the right thing and sent the Dirty player off the field. I think this was turn 4 or 5 and from this point on it just went down hill for the poor humans. Scored 1-1 in turn 8.

Second half started with dwarfs on offence, with 11-9 including a steam roller on the field. After a while it was clear that only my own mistakes could stop me. In the end the humans had only four players left on the field so the score in turn 16 was only a formality.

Rolled a six on winnings as well.

I wonder what Nuffle will come up with to compensate for this match? *shudder*

/hakos

P.S: Interesting leaderboard. After 4 matches all teams have exactly 1 win each. Except the leader, Gnaarkills underworlders. Might be one of the most even seasons so far.

tags

Well I'm certainly happy to have gone from last to... errh... 6-way split 3rd if not for tie-breakers? :)

All to play for indeed, especially considering that top 4 make the semi-finals.

Anyway, day forwarded!