The Bloody Sharpies (Dark Elf) - tags
The Sylvanian Sparklers (Vampires) - NapoleonBlown-apart
Warpstoned Maniaks (Underworld) - Gnaarkill

Mr B

Day is forwarded and ready!

Vorcha

@hakos im busy on thursday and sunday nights. else im free

J-Reedy

Mr. Gnaarman, Chairman of the herbal Union, may we cordially invite your fine Skaven folk to attend a nice soirée of Blood Bowl variety? If you must, you may also bring along the little green folk that seems to have attached themselves to your noble Skaven despite the numerous disinfection attempts. I would suggest starting our little party at one of the following Crushing Enemies Times (CET) if any of them suits you, sir:
- Friday 18-late
- Saturday 11-late
- Sunday any time before 18
- Tuesday 18-20

If none of the foresaid times are not suitable for your busy schedule, mr. Gnaar-Chairman, the coming Monday should reveal more information about the rest of the next week.

Mr B

Hi Kvasil..
This week is hard to get a game going for me how does the next look for you?
21 Scandinavian time that works best for me

tags

Quote from: Mr B on December 02, 2020, 07:45:11 AM
Hi Kvasil..

Hi, looks like 21 works for me all weekdays next week (except Friday).

What about Tuesday?

hakos

Quote from: Vorcha on December 02, 2020, 01:01:03 AM
@hakos im busy on thursday and sunday nights. else im free

Hi Vorcha

Looking forward to meet a new coach here in Nul, but judging by results, you are far from a new coach...

Friday evening or saturday any time works for me. May I propose Saturday afternoon, starting at 14:00 (seems we have same time in Norway and Sweden now)?

/hakos

Vorcha

@hakos sure saturday 14:00 norway time is fine for me :)

Mr B

Quote from: tags on December 02, 2020, 10:03:24 AM
Hi Kvasil..

What about Tuesday?
Yes thats ok.
Deal! ;)

tags

Quote from: Mr B on December 02, 2020, 05:16:12 PM
Quote from: tags on December 02, 2020, 10:03:24 AM
Hi Kvasil..

What about Tuesday?
Yes thats ok.
Deal! ;)
Tuesday at 21 it is, then! Let's see if my under-achieving elves can make some mischief.

Saitani

You would think playing up 400 tv would resoult in an seasy win but thats not the case when a sneaky hafling chef steal yuor rerrols and throws stones in the back of your head. playing down 3 pieces from t1 did not really help me :P i wasted an opertunity of scoring in the first half  after recovering the ball but i got gready and rolled a dubskull.
in the end it ended 1-1 and i cant complain to much about that after looking at the luck stat. GG polly

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 02, 2020, 07:37:58 AM
Mr. Gnaarman, Chairman of the herbal Union, may we cordially invite your fine Skaven folk to attend a nice soirée of Blood Bowl variety? If you must, you may also bring along the little green folk that seems to have attached themselves to your noble Skaven despite the numerous disinfection attempts. I would suggest starting our little party at one of the following Crushing Enemies Times (CET) if any of them suits you, sir:
- Friday 18-late
- Saturday 11-late
- Sunday any time before 18
- Tuesday 18-20

If none of the foresaid times are not suitable for your busy schedule, mr. Gnaar-Chairman, the coming Monday should reveal more information about the rest of the next week.

Duuude!
I mean, I guess. Like my time is reaaally busy now. All the hot shots wants to talk now that im on the high horse, hehe... high... yea...

But I mean, you guys are cool and all, guess I cant say no to fancy movie stars like yourselves. Just to not rush things I would say Sunday @10 (morning) is a nice time.
Gotta chill and feel the vibe, bro!

See ya around, rastah!

/Gnaarkill

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 03, 2020, 09:54:29 AM
I would say Sunday @10 (morning) is a nice time.

See ya around, rastah!

/Gnaarkill

≧◠‿◠≦✌

hakos

No more betting on a draw match for the HBTQ allowed any more by any betting company after the third consecutive draw.

Match versus Vorcha's Nurgles ended 1-1.

First half was probably decided by a mistake from my side. Now I know that disturbing prescense is cumulative. When the ball carrier was marked I should have dodged out with ag3 runner instead of trying a 6+ handover... Lost the ball and The Gronk's scored easily after that.

Second half started with a 2 player advantage and even though the Nurgles tried their best to compensate by badly hurting two dwarfs early on the advantage was kept and even increased. This made the second half a bit lopsided. Also, in the second half the Nurgle halfling chef only managed to steal one RR and thus his lack of Block was felt much more this half. I could get hold of the ball and scored in turn 16.

Thus we both scored in defence.

Thanks for the game Vorcha. You definitely played well. I fear what you can do with a developed team.

Will be interesting to see the luck. I think both of us had positive luck.

/hakos

Vorcha