Match Day 3

Started by J-Reedy, November 15, 2020, 01:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaarkill

First week as Chairman of the Herbarium Union and Chairman Gnaarkill already manages to fuck up diplomatic relations.

Gnaarkill and crew travelled to the Holmby Hills Spa and Resort after a friendly invitation from the true gentleman J-Reedy. A promised friendly and chill blood bowl match between The Warpstoned Maniaks and The Holmby Hills Ratty Pack instead turned into a chaotic violence fest involving and not limited to drugs, chainsaws, drunk and violent fans, hallucinating players and in general improper behaviour. Oh what a mess!

Here is what coach Gnaarkill had to say after the match:
"Bro! I don't know what happened, I was like "Im going to win this one" and J-R was like "No your not!" and then like, yea, hell broke loose. I guess sex, drugs and rock'n'roll really is the way of a moviestar. I'm telling you man, rastah's crazy. I blame this mess on him. Not my fault he went all rabid for seeing that chainsaw. Chainsaw was supposed to cut the bushes, not his rats!"

One could see Gnaarkill hastily exit the arena answering no more questions after the interview.

Lars

Napoleon When can you play
I am available tuesday - Thursday starting from 19

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Lars on December 07, 2020, 01:31:16 PM
I can play Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 19:00 if you see this in time. If not, I can play Wednesday at the same time, but Thursday isn't possible at the moment.

Lars

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on December 08, 2020, 12:33:19 AM
Quote from: Lars on December 07, 2020, 01:31:16 PM
I can play Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 19:00 if you see this in time. If not, I can play Wednesday at the same time, but Thursday isn't possible at the moment.
cya at 19:00

J-Reedy

Hmm. Had to hurry off after the match and forgot to comment on Gnaarkill's splendid report but better later than never. So let's see what I remember from the Skaven vs Skaven affair that was occasionally interrupted by some Goblins and a Troll trying to bud in. Warpstoners started on the 'fence, then decided they wanted to play, climbed down and started their offence. The offence turned into lazy stroll down the field as the Stoners' armor and injury play was on point, largely thanks to their one-match hire, chainsaw fielding Nobbla. From the start Holmby Hills folks tried their best to get this annoyance off the field, but as he survived four hits before getting injured out and managed to KO and injure two Skaven, thus giving the Maniaks lots of room to operate. TD was scored on the final minutes, giving Ratty Pack a chance for a fast score with some push-back play that succeeded in getting a Gutter Runner into scoring distance but when the ball was passed to the Gutter-rat, he tried and tried again to catch the ball but decided the effort was too much. 1-0 first half.

Second half, Skaven on the offense. Pitch Invasion brings down most of the Underworld team and Sid the Cage Master surfs a stoner Skaven off the field. Ball is delivered deep into the Underworld side and then the Holmby Hills decide to play for the win and score early. Game tied and Maniaks go on the attack again. This time they get more resistance on the attack but once again it's the Underworlders who succeed better in removing players and when one of the Skaven Blitzers injures himself while dodging out, Ratty Pack finds themselves seriously undermanned. Warpstoners break to their left with three players on the waning minutes and score seems inevitable. Skaven however send a Gutter Runner to blitz down the carrier whichs succeeds even with the blitzer having clearly less muscle mass than the ball-carrier. Ball goes down but no other Skaven is near enough to pickup. Maniaks just need to clear the ball, pick up and run to the goal. However, something goes awry and the plan is changed into Goblin running into the endzone without a ball and Skaven Thrower picking up the ball and tossing it to the Goblin. Everything goes fine until it's time to pass and the Thrower's animosity against the green folk kicks in and he decides not to give the glory of TD to his team-mate of more pointy nosed and less hairy ilk. But then the Thrower glances into the sidelines and sees the coach Gnaarkill mouthing the words "Chill out, rastah, it's all cool, dude. Be like a melon and mellow out." The throw is finally made and the pass caught.

Yup, that's how I remember it. No guarantees about the accuracy. Seems like Gnaarkill has my number, last time he evened the match with a final turn TD, this time he won with one. Very nice play from Gnaarman, didn't get much chances to go for the ball. Thanks again for the match, and good luck in the rest!

Mr B

Quote from: tags on December 02, 2020, 09:22:27 PM
Quote from: Mr B on December 02, 2020, 05:16:12 PM
Quote from: tags on December 02, 2020, 10:03:24 AM
Quote from: Mr B on December 02, 2020, 07:45:11 AM
Hi Kvasil..
This week is hard to get a game going for me how does the next look for you?
21 Scandinavian time that works best for me

Hi, looks like 21 works for me all weekdays next week (except Friday).

What about Tuesday?
Yes thats ok.
Deal! ;)
Tuesday at 21 it is, then! Let's see if my under-achieving elves can make some mischief.
That is now... :-\
Are we able to do this?

Lars

A match where the lack of hypnotic gaze successes where decisive. First half the HH received and tried to move slowly forward they did so with a lot of hardship when vampires broke the cage several times and also got the ball carrier down, HH managed to get the ball again and score in round 8. Second half was the other way around the difference was that HH managed to get the ball. SS managed to get down the HH ball carrier twice but the third time HH could run in the ball for a win in round 16.

Thanks for a nice and rough match

/Lars

tags

Last match of the day played! It was a pretty intense, high-action thing, with lots of twists'n'turns. Order of the Crow very nearly scored their 3-2 go-ahead in the end, but had to make do with a draw.

Thanks for the match Mr. B!