Holmby Hills Ratty Pack (Skaven) - J-Reedy
Homie Herbarium (Necro) - Lars
Klovner i kamp NUL (Dwarves) - Polly71
Order of the Crow (Human) - Mr. B
The Bloody Sharpies (Dark Elf) - tags
The Sylvanian Sparklers (Vampires) - NapoleonBlown-apart
Warpstoned Maniaks (Underworld) - Gnaarkill

Vorcha

@NapoleonBlown-apart Im busy friday and sunday next week apart from that i should be able to play all day on most of those days. also friday sunday im only busy in the evening.

tags

Hakos, I can play most evenings weekdays or before evening on the weekend, let me know what works best for you!

J-Reedy

Saitani, time for us - or at least our teams - to dance. I'm pretty open for rest of the week, next week looks bit hazy, but here are my OK CET start times I can vouch for at the moment:
- Today (Thursday) 18.30-20.30
- Friday 17-late
- Saturday 10-late
- Sunday 10-18
- Tuesday 18-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. More clarity about next week is revealed on Monday if nescessary.

Saitani

i can probably do tomorow friday evning maybe at 18.00?

J-Reedy

Quote from: Saitani on November 26, 2020, 11:42:21 PM
i can probably do tomorow friday evning maybe at 18.00?

That'll work fine, see you tomorrow!

hakos

Quote from: tags on November 25, 2020, 11:50:25 PM
Hakos, I can play most evenings weekdays or before evening on the weekend, let me know what works best for you!

Hi Kvasilad

I have nothing planned for this weekend so I'm open for a game any time. To get it started. How about we play on Saturday, starting around 14:00?

/hakos

Lars

Gnaarkill time to rock n roll

Are you able to play any time during the weekend ?

/Lars

tags

Quote from: hakos on November 27, 2020, 07:33:05 AM

Hi Kvasilad

I have nothing planned for this weekend so I'm open for a game any time. To get it started. How about we play on Saturday, starting around 14:00?

/hakos

Hi!

That should work, although I do have an errand tomorrow, but I _should_ be home way before 14:00. I'll let you know if something escalates.

J-Reedy

WE HAVE A NUFFLING! WE HAVE A NUFFLING FOLKS, NOTHING TO SEE HERE, JUST A NUFFLING! PLEASE SCATTER, NOTHING INTERESTING TO SEE, JUST A BRUTAL NUFFLING WITH BLOODS AND GORE! NOTHING TO OOGLE ABOUT! NO, NO, NO, DON'T COME RUNNING IN! SCATTER! SCATTER! HUSH-AWAY! BRUTAL NUFFLING, NOTHING INTERESTING HERE, JUST A NUFFLING!

Yups, haven't seen the numbers yet, but should be gruesome. At least two failed clear field dodges with a dodger, double skull, Skaven armor as thick as if someone had glued the hair on the rats' back with curdled cheese.

Holmby Hills folk started on the offence, their Gutter Runner getting attacked by a rocker from the stands. Semi-deep kicked picked up by a Thrower, no openings on the frontline. Elf folk storm in with two players to hassle with the Thrower. Skaven try to clear up front, Elf get a hit on the Thrower, she goes down, Elfies picksies ups the ball and run in a TD. Another try. This time the Skaven punch a hole into middle of the line and Gutter Runners swarm the back-field. Deep kick picked up by Thrower, Elfs send a solo player in to coax the Thrower to do something. Skaven form a loose cage on their left, Gutterer takes a mid-spot, Thrower runs in and delivers a long pass inside the cage. Elf Blitzer goes for a blitz, trying to dodge inside the cage. Faceplant. Skaven run in the equalizer. Elfs take the offence. Shallow kick to the Elf left leaves the Elfs close to frontline and they cage up. Skaven stay up and crowd the solo catcher sent to their side and box in the Elf. Catchers tries to dodge out and faceplants himself. Nuffle smiles upon the Skaven who KO and injure Elfs and leave them scoreless on the offense and ending the half at 1 all.

Second half, Elfs start their offense with 8 players agains fully furried up Skaven. Skaven coach turns up his defensive genius and decides to put in place an alternative formation after the starting formations have been locked in by the refs. But mysteriously all of the referees look away when the Skaven scurry in to their new positions. Kick lands in semi-deep, is almost dropped by the Elf running to pick it up. Elfs don't get a breakthrough and get boxed in the middle. The Elf cage moves to their left advancing a little but is halted. Elfs continue getting downed and outed, so a solo Elfs is sent running far to the right with the ball thrown to him seconds later. But Skaven are just too fast, Linerat and Gutterer pinch the Elf and another Gutter Runner smacks the Elf down. Elfs hurry in some support to crowd the ball but with the numbers on their side Skaven have no trouble surfing one of the Elfs to the stand and picking up the ball. With 5 Elfs left against full furry side, there is nothing for the Elfs to do and Ratty Pack runs in the TD in the waining seconds of the game.

Really nothing here that Saitani could do after the first 6 turns of the 1st half, as he was Nuffled both with my incredible armor holds and key agility rolls failing. Well played anything, the side-switch with the solo Elf was a nice move and was only dwarfed by me getting a pow that freed up enough players for a take down. Pushback at that point and the game would've been seriously more interesting. Nicely played as always anyways, and have a better luck in the rest, Saitani.

tags

Aha, so that's where Saitani had to pay for the dice he got against me last season!

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Vorcha on November 25, 2020, 10:34:59 PM
@NapoleonBlown-apart Im busy friday and sunday next week apart from that i should be able to play all day on most of those days. also friday sunday im only busy in the evening.
Hello, Vorcha.

Is Tuesday evening free for you? 19:00 would be a good time for me, but anything between 17:00 and 19:30 would work. If Tuesday doesn't work, I'm also free Wednesday and Thursday at the same times.

Vorcha

tuesday is fine. 19:00 norwegian time ?

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Vorcha on November 27, 2020, 10:47:23 PM
tuesday is fine. 19:00 norwegian time ?
Yes, it's one hour earlier for me and I take that into account.

I'll see you on Tuesday then.

tags

Quote from: tags on November 27, 2020, 04:10:22 PM
Quote from: hakos on November 27, 2020, 07:33:05 AM

Hi Kvasilad

/hakos

Hi!

That should work, although I do have an errand tomorrow, but I _should_ be home way before 14:00. I'll let you know if something escalates.

Hi again, could we make it 15 today? I think 14 might be pushing it for me.