Match Day 2

Started by J-Reedy, November 15, 2020, 01:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Quote from: tags on November 28, 2020, 09:03:03 AM
Quote from: tags on November 27, 2020, 04:10:22 PM
Quote from: hakos on November 27, 2020, 07:33:05 AM
Quote from: tags on November 25, 2020, 11:50:25 PM
Hakos, I can play most evenings weekdays or before evening on the weekend, let me know what works best for you!

Hi Kvasilad

I have nothing planned for this weekend so I'm open for a game any time. To get it started. How about we play on Saturday, starting around 14:00?

/hakos

Hi!

That should work, although I do have an errand tomorrow, but I _should_ be home way before 14:00. I'll let you know if something escalates.

Hi again, could we make it 15 today? I think 14 might be pushing it for me.

Sure, no problem, see you at 15 /hakos

Mr B

Me and Polly will play tonight.
21 and I can be late but I will fix my boys early so it will be doable. Putting them to bed while playing.
Just FYI

tags

The dark elves vs the androgynous dwarves resulted in a hard-fought draw!

Thanks for the match hakos :)

hakos

This was a fun and strange game.

The first two turns the elves could not dodge (but dwarfes could dodge) so the dwarves could get through in the middle and after that just moved from side to side (and slighly forward) while the elves tried to keep up. In turn 7 the dwarfs had the ball just two steps from the end zone, in a corner and well protected by a wall of dwarfes. Or so it seemed. This was the moment there the elvish skills shined. One elf opened a hole and then the witch elf Minnie Marker dodged in, blitzed, pushed, frenzied and pushed the ball carrier off the field. Ouch. 0-0 after first half.

Second half started with 11-10 in dwarf advantage but quickly that lead increased and elves had to resort to desperate and stealthy moves. Three elvish players dodged through and placed themselves ready to recieve a well aimed throw from the AG 6 ball carrier. At this point the dwarves had more than enough players to mark every elvish player but somehow they did not see one of them. Must have been some sort of stealthy spell. It was an easy score for the elves. 0-1 in turn 14.

But with 4 turns left, on attack and with 11 vs 9 players the dwarfes had a good chance. Perhaps too good a chance the audience thought and started to throw rocks. Outraged also the dwarven audience started to throw rocks on the elfs. After the dust cleared it was even, 2 vs 2 players knocked out by rocks. Or was it really? The dwarven AG 4 runner was closest to the ball and was knocked out. The AG3 runner had to waste one entire turn just to run sideways to reach the ball. With three turns left it was also 23 squares left to run. Technically he could do 24 in those 3 three turns so it was still possible. But with two turns left he was knocked down and lost the ball- With another elf ready to pick up the ball it all looked hopeless.

But some players had not given up, one small leg later the elf was face down on the field. The AG4 runner had recovered from the rocks, picked up the ball and passed it to the blitzer Kelly. To everyones surprise Kelly managed to both catch the ball and then run without reach from the elves. In turn 18 the match was settled. 1-1.

Thanks for the game Kvasilad. I felt lucky to get away with a draw. And I can see that the report confirms my luck, especially in the move department.

/hakos

Mr B

We managed another super tight game today.
Was a really fun game thanks Polly!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Lars on November 27, 2020, 10:05:44 AM
Gnaarkill time to rock n roll

Are you able to play any time during the weekend ?

/Lars

Hi Lars!

Sure is time for rock and roll! And to share that knowledge of the sweet, sweet herbs. I have some great information to share since last time we met. This time the recipes involves a lot of violence, flying goblins and smelly skavens, hope you are up for it, oh herbalist brother? ;D

Had a busy weekend. I can play any day during the week though, except thursday. Starting from 20.00, any day that suits you better?

/Gnaar

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on November 29, 2020, 07:54:06 PM
Quote from: Lars on November 27, 2020, 10:05:44 AM
Gnaarkill time to rock n roll

Are you able to play any time during the weekend ?

/Lars

Hi Lars!

Sure is time for rock and roll! And to share that knowledge of the sweet, sweet herbs. I have some great information to share since last time we met. This time the recipes involves a lot of violence, flying goblins and smelly skavens, hope you are up for it, oh herbalist brother? ;D

Had a busy weekend. I can play any day during the week though, except thursday. Starting from 20.00, any day that suits you better?

/Gnaar

Hi Gnaar can play tomorrow  (tuesday) at 20:00if thats fits you

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Cool!

If you see this. I can play tonight as well :)
Will write to you in discord as well in a bit.

/Gnaar

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 01, 2020, 04:53:10 PM
Cool!

If you see this. I can play tonight as well :)
Will write to you in discord as well in a bit.

/Gnaar

cya at 20:00

BR
Lars

Gnaarkill

The bi-monthly herbarium summit has concluded.
This time, Gnaarkill, coach of The Warpstoned Maniaks was elected new chairman of the Herbarium Union. All according to the century old tradition of playing a match of blood bowl to decide a leader.

Effective immediately, coach Gnaarkill has signed a yearly sponsor contract with the Lustria Green Leaf Factory, stating that all players within NUL now has unlimited supply of refreshing drinks such as, Lizardrade and Temple Dew, during matches! Awesome! ;D

In an interview directly after the match against the Homies, coach Gnaarkill said:
"We can already see the effects of the mellow drinks, the Homies were really chill. Said we were cool and didn't want to hurt us... I mean, that's awesome, far out man... stay chill brothers! Peace!"

/Gnaar

tags

Hmm, looks like we were missing one report:

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 01, 2020, 10:23:06 PM
The bi-monthly herbarium summit has concluded.
This time, Gnaarkill, coach of The Warpstoned Maniaks was elected new chairman of the Herbarium Union. All according to the century old tradition of playing a match of blood bowl to decide a leader.

Effective immediately, coach Gnaarkill has signed a yearly sponsor contract with the Lustria Green Leaf Factory, stating that all players within NUL now has unlimited supply of refreshing drinks such as, Lizardrade and Temple Dew, during matches! Awesome! ;D

In an interview directly after the match against the Homies, coach Gnaarkill said:
"We can already see the effects of the mellow drinks, the Homies were really chill. Said we were cool and didn't want to hurt us... I mean, that's awesome, far out man... stay chill brothers! Peace!"

/Gnaar

Nice fluff text Gnaarkill. It really enhances the match report viewing. /hakos