Match Day 8

Started by J-Reedy, February 18, 2021, 07:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

A fun game that I had to win to stay in the playoff race, which ultimately ended in a draw. As it turns out, there's still a theoretical path for me to the playoffs, but in all likelihood, Lars secured the fourth spot here.

It was an exciting match with a lot of action, thanks for the game Lars!

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 19, 2021, 12:54:10 PM
Quote from: Mr B on April 19, 2021, 08:52:39 AM
Wednesday or Thursday I then think would be the best.

All righty, see you on Wednesday and let's keep Thursday as a backup in case something comes up!
Wednesday is an option 21 Scandinavian time ok?

WiGdoor

@Polly71, when do you wanna throw down? I can most weekdays if we start between 18-20. Weekend, should be fine whenever.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on April 20, 2021, 09:39:17 PM
Wednesday is an option 21 Scandinavian time ok?
Yup, time is OK. See you later today!

Polly71

@wigdoor we can try tomorrow
at 19

WiGdoor

Mr B

Humies vs the Rats.

well, there was one dude on fire.. Sir Wulf
He was a blitzer and he removed singel handedly the Move 10 Rats... amazing feat.
His brother Blitzer went dead, when the Rat Blitzer flexed his muscles, apo pached him up, but some how the leg looked weird.
So He has Ag1 after relaxing the next game.. hmm.

But the game went on and rats were removed, which made anything and everything hard.
1-0 in the first half, yes I stalled after the Apo was gone quite early.
1-1 after some agile play, to many turns left but the ratz was eager to get the game going.
But, the Sir Wulf aimed and removed the last two Runners, at least ko's, and minimizing the ratz and the chance to steal the ball.
And After the Big Rat was also found with some big start around his head, weaking up in the Ko box, it was up hill.
2-1 as the final score.
Thanks for the game JR!

BR
/B

WiGdoor

Those beardy lil' stumps were hard as nuts!
Not only did they bring unauthorized weaponry onto the pitch; THEY KILLED FLYNN!
But he did not die in vain, as his beautiful tail kept the dwarves in check long enough for the diminutive members of the Frogs to put the pigskin where it belonged.

RIP, you magnificent 'gator. We shall make soup from your corpse, in your memory.