Match Day 9

Started by J-Reedy, February 18, 2021, 07:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaarkill

Quote from: tags on April 25, 2021, 10:03:53 PM
Gnaarkill! When can you play our completely inconsequential match? It looks like I'm guaranteed the spot of "first runner-up" to the play-offs.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday afternoon/evening should be open. I can probably do next weekend some time too, but I'll get back to you on specifics.

Inconsequential!?

Talk for yourself elf!
I'm fighting for the 9th place mind you! Come get some! >:(

Tuesday @18 or Thursday @21 works for me :)
Either of those any good for you?

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on April 26, 2021, 10:12:43 AM
Quote from: tags on April 25, 2021, 10:03:53 PM
Gnaarkill! When can you play our completely inconsequential match? It looks like I'm guaranteed the spot of "first runner-up" to the play-offs.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday afternoon/evening should be open. I can probably do next weekend some time too, but I'll get back to you on specifics.

Inconsequential!?

Talk for yourself elf!
I'm fighting for the 9th place mind you! Come get some! >:(

Tuesday @18 or Thursday @21 works for me :)
Either of those any good for you?

/Gnaar

Gotta love your spirit! :D

Tuesday at 18 sounds good!

Gnaarkill

See you tonight Druchii! :)

tags

Well, that was a nuffling and a half, really. The luck stats don't seem that crazy, but two blitzes and a crazy turn including a 6+ pass succeeding made sure this was match where I felt I could do little wrong. If only it had been like this earlier in the season :D

Anyway, thanks for the match Gnaarkill, it is as always a pleasure to play you, and thank you for the good vibes you bring to NUL! :)

Mr B

Humies vs Nurglings..

Whow they were Ugly!
Tons of blocks just NO!
"I'm not looking at that."

Game was smooth and Humies were unable to stop the marching stench.
1-0 first half.
Events to notice.. Double Skull from Nurgle King, loner said NO to RR.
Next turn one nice chance to get back, but Ogre had to block the path free.
And as we previously also RR a double skull, the both down and skull from Ogre was a turn over.
It also killed the Ogre, skilled up the skill less Nurgle Warrior and Apo saved the day. Phew.
Meaning rest of the game without one.. but at least one saved.. as a change.

So we started up the engine and went after some struggle to score 1-1 in the mid.
And then could snatch the ball as Nugle was now low in numbers, but the last pass made for 1-2 lead, but the catch did not happened.

1-1, fair game, Thanks Vorcha!

Saitani

last game of the season leaves the fumblers mauled but victorious thnaks for the game polly