Match Day 9

Started by J-Reedy, February 18, 2021, 07:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

These are the contestants:
1. J-Reedy - Holmby Hills Ratty Pack (Skaven)
2. Kvasilad - The Bloody Sharpies (Dark Elf)
3. Gnaarkill - Warpstoned Maniaks (Underworld)
4. Vorcha - Gronks to Nufle (Nurgle)
5. Lars - Homie Herbarium (Necro)
6. Polly71 - Klovner i Kamp NUL (Dwarf)
7. Mr. B - Order of the Crow (Human)
8. Saitani - Fumbling Fumblers (High Elves)
9. Hakos - Digging HBTQs (Dwarves)
10. WiGdoor - Fragile Frogs (Lizardmen)

Mr B

Game forwarded.
Please enjoy
I might be able to play next Wednesday Mr Nurgle

J-Reedy

Lars-man. Time for the final dance of this season for me, while you seem to have a good chance to walz on to the playoffs. Anyhows, first we need to get this match out of the way, so here are my OK start times (CEST as usual):
- Saturday 17-late
- Sunday any time before 19
- Tuesday-Thursday 17.30-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

Saitani

Polly up when do you want to play our game ?:)

Lars

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 23, 2021, 08:06:02 AM
Lars-man. Time for the final dance of this season for me, while you seem to have a good chance to walz on to the playoffs. Anyhows, first we need to get this match out of the way, so here are my OK start times (CEST as usual):
- Saturday 17-late
- Sunday any time before 19
- Tuesday-Thursday 17.30-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.
Let's do that dance-off at saturday at 21.00

/Lars

J-Reedy

Quote from: Lars on April 23, 2021, 10:28:10 AM
Let's do that dance-off at saturday at 21.00
/Lars

Confirmed!

hakos

Hello WiGdoor

Nice to finally get a chance to meet our newest member here on NUL.

I'm able to play almost any time during this weekend. Just let me know if there is a time that would suit you.

/hakos

WiGdoor

Quote from: hakos on April 23, 2021, 07:15:37 PM
Hello WiGdoor

I'm able to play almost any time during this weekend. Just let me know if there is a time that would suit you.

/hakos

Hellu!
I'm available most of the weekend. How about tomorrow, saturday, at 15?

hakos

Quote from: WiGdoor on April 23, 2021, 08:38:25 PM
Quote from: hakos on April 23, 2021, 07:15:37 PM
Hello WiGdoor

/hakos

Hellu!
I'm available most of the weekend. How about tomorrow, saturday, at 15?

Sounds great, let's meet today at 15:00 /hakos

WiGdoor

Last game of the season for the Fragile Frogs!
Happy with a draw against that whoping 2k+ TV team.

It was a fun season, though an uphill battle for the Frogs.
Thanks for haivng me, and I'm looking forwards to the next season where the playing field is hopefully a bit more leveled out for me. ^^

hakos

So, I have finally met all coaches in this season. Just had a very nice game and chat with WiGdoor.

The actual game ended 1-1.

First half was both fun and frustrating. WiGdoor made a really good offence and just needed a 2D block to score easily. But two skulls and a failed loner on Morg and the skink ball carrier was completely unprotected. But then Nuffle turned the other way around, as normal. 0-1 in turn 4.

The dwarfs got some good chances at scoring with four turns left. All that was needed in turn 8 was two GFI. And we all know what happens in those situtations. The second GFI failed.

All in all the halfing master chef worked really well by stealing 3 RR in first half.

Second half was more dwarf dominated. Scored in turn 16 for 1-1 with 8 Lizards off the field. I think the frog luck statistics dropped dramatically in second half.

Thanks for the game WiGdoor, you played well. Not much you could do in second half when I knocked out every single skink, plus some saurus while I was at it.

/hakos

Lars

One more match played this time between rats and necros the rat team was had a hard time first half they where treated as punching bags (mostly by a frenzied wolf) resulting in a lot of KOs, the necros choose to delay scoring until round 8. Second half the rats was poisoned by rolling a lot of once when trying to dodge even thou they rolled all these once they managed to score mids second half. This gave the necros 4 rounds to traverse the filed for a winning goal. The rats almost managed to stop the necros but the blitzing player rolled a push letting the ghoul run in a winning goal in last round.

Thanks for the match J-reedy wish you luck in the next season.

/Lars

hakos

And I guess that means the top 4 are settled. But not the positions. Still waiting eagerly to see what the semi-finals will look like...

/hakos

Mr B

Vorcha when can you play?

tags

Gnaarkill! When can you play our completely inconsequential match? It looks like I'm guaranteed the spot of "first runner-up" to the play-offs.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday afternoon/evening should be open. I can probably do next weekend some time too, but I'll get back to you on specifics.