Started by J-Reedy, February 18, 2021, 07:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiGdoor

Quote from: Mr B on March 31, 2021, 07:04:10 PM
Quote from: Mr B on March 29, 2021, 01:34:13 PM
Quote from: WiGdoor on March 28, 2021, 06:01:55 PM
Quote from: Mr B on March 28, 2021, 05:40:59 PM
Hi WiGdoor
How is next Sunday or Monday.. as it's possible to start early those days.

Next Sunday then. Mondays are no bueno for me.
How's 14? :)
I'll check we are not home until Sunday not sure we are back att that time.
Will get back on that one..
14 sounds ok..for now.
Yo!
I realized there's no work on Friday, so thursday at 21 actually works. So we can go for that if you wanna.

Mr B

I'll be out so I cannot now anymore.

hakos

Quote from: tags on March 29, 2021, 05:19:53 PM
Hakos, I'm dreading the inevitable bash fest against your incredible dwarf roster, but I guess we have to get this over with!

I can play pretty much whenever Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. If that doesn't work, it might have to be after the Easter weekend sometime.

Mammoth's, do we really look like mammoths? Our hair is much better cared for...

Sorry, for not answering Before, way too much work lately. Since it is easter now we have to play afte easter weekend it seems. Next week I should be able to start any time between 18-20 on tuesday, wednesday, thursday or friday

/hakos

Mr B

Quote from: WiGdoor on March 31, 2021, 07:08:02 PM
Hi WiGdoor

14 sounds ok..for now.
Yo!
I realized there's no work on Friday, so thursday at 21 actually works. So we can go for that if you wanna.
Sunday 14:00 Scandinavian time is what I aim for now.
Ok for you

WiGdoor

Quote from: Mr B on April 03, 2021, 01:18:37 AM
Quote from: WiGdoor on March 31, 2021, 07:08:02 PM
Hi WiGdoor

14 sounds ok..for now.
Yo!
Sunday 14:00 Scandinavian time is what I aim for now.
Ok for you
Yup! It's a date!

Mr B

The Game is in the book!
Whaat a game!
Designed by Michael Jaccson, Thriller!

So close Loss, so close Draw, but I picked the last bit of luck and settled 2-1 in the final round!!
Out blocked!
It was also a very nice 1-1 Draw in the last turn och first half.
Pow, Pickup, Handover to Saurus and 2 GFI!
1-1

thanks a lot Wig!
Amazing!
Looking forward next season when we have new teams.

BR
/B

tags

Quote from: hakos on April 02, 2021, 11:38:17 AM
Hakos, I'm dreading the inevitable bash fest against your incredible dwarf roster, but I guess we have to get this over with!

I can play pretty much whenever Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. If that doesn't work, it might have to be after the Easter weekend sometime.

Mammoth's, do we really look like mammoths? Our hair is much better cared for...

Sorry, for not answering Before, way too much work lately. Since it is easter now we have to play afte easter weekend it seems. Next week I should be able to start any time between 18-20 on tuesday, wednesday, thursday or friday

/hakos

I'd be happy to start 1900 on Thursday, is that still good?

hakos

Quote from: tags on April 06, 2021, 08:23:05 PM
Quote from: hakos on April 02, 2021, 11:38:17 AM

/hakos

I'd be happy to start 1900 on Thursday, is that still good?

Hi, yes, that will work fine. See you. /hakos

hakos

Final match of the day played, dwarfs managed a 2-1 victory in the final turn with lot's of drama at the end of the game.

First half, dwarfs attacked and scored in final turn 8, according to plan. Elves managed to dodge away and avoid damages.

Second half the elves were forced to score after three turns with a masterful pass, reception, run, blitz and td combo.

Dwarves now had to score in five turns. The ball was picked up and the dwarfen cage moved forward at top speed. That is, dwarfish top speed, so reaally slow. But were in scoring position with one turn left.

But one positioning mistake from the dwarfes opened up for a 1D Blitz which was successful. The damn sidestepping elf even managed to pick up the ball afterwards.

Ok, only a small chance left. The elf was knocked down but with a 50/50 shot of the ball leaving the field it did of course do just that. And of course it reappeared more or less at LOS.

But the time of wonder was now. A single dwarf blitzer was standing close to LOS after keeping some elves busy there to allow the cage to advance. The blitzer managed to catch the throw-in. He ran all he could and even managed to throw an accurate pass to the runner standing in the touch down zone. 2-1.

Thanks for the game tags. A draw would have been more fair. And sorry for that permanent -1AG on your star player. The injury dices sure went bananas in the last four turns.

/hakos

tags

Well, it was a disappointing end to an exciting match for sure! With some OK dice, I had several very real chances of stealing the ball and winning 2-1. Instead, I lost the match 1-2 and got my star player gimped.

But well played Hakos, and good luck further on!