Match Day 5

Started by J-Reedy, February 18, 2021, 07:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

HOLMBY HILLS RATTY PACK ONCE AGAIN EMERGES VICTORIOUS AGAINST THEIR DWARF OPPONENT!

Nothing could stop the Holmby Hills folk this evening, not even a field oiled with ms. Bronzebottoms Beard Lubricant that caused the Skaven to slip out of control numerous times and not even their bearded opponent. The Ratty Pack only lost one player today in their match against Digging HBTQs, Dwarfen team sponsored by Skaven gravediggers and whose acronym seems to stand for of Holmbyvillers Beat To Quash. But no, not today. Just a linerat lost, which is a clear victory for the Skaven side!

Did what I could, but the movement just didn't work today, which meant I was getting off-position on both sides of the ball. Hakos played stellar as always, unfortunately I couldn't return the favour today. But thanks for the game and for going soft against me for once ;)

WiGdoor

Good game, Gnaar!
In the battle of the chumps, the Frogs finally yoinked home a victory.

hakos

Ouch, the loss of Bud will be devastating for the underworld guys. That must hurt, a lot /Hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on March 24, 2021, 09:13:44 AM
Ouch, the loss of Bud will be devastating for the underworld guys. That must hurt, a lot /Hakos

It did, yes. He was a nice... bud...

R.I.P

Polly71

@kvasilad when do u have time to take the match ?

tags

Quote from: Polly71 on March 24, 2021, 08:34:35 PM
@kvasilad when do u have time to take the match ?

Saturday: Starting anywhere from 11:00-14:00
Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday: Basically whenever

tags

I was surprised to see the luck stats in this one, it really felt like Nuffle was on my side for most of that match.

Looking at the luck analyzer, it seems like most of Polly's good dice came towards the end of the match, when it was pretty much decided and too late to turn things around.

Anyway, nice match for me at least, no permanent casualties and a short breather before taking on the mammoth that is Digging HBTQs next round.

Thanks for the match Polly!

(also, match day forwarded)