Match Day 3

Started by J-Reedy, February 18, 2021, 07:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saitani

Lars

A rough game for the frogs the match felt a bit one sided where lack of block gave a lot of turnovers. The luck stat might be correct but the feeling in game was more that the numbers should have been switched.
Anyway well played WiGdoor and hope that the next season will give more joy when TV will be more equal.

/Lars

WiGdoor

Good game, Lars! I blame the halfling chef again. We just keep accepting his food, but it doesn't live up to the expectations.

Vorcha

@hakos  Shiiiit i totaly forgot our game yesterday. im sorry man. can we make a new time ?

Vorcha

is friday ok ? 18:00 @hakos

hakos

Quote from: Vorcha on March 11, 2021, 10:19:09 AM
is friday ok ? 18:00 @hakos

Sure let's play tomorrow, friday, starting at 18:00

/hakos

Saitani

another Exiting game vs the delfs.

Vorcha

@hakos ok 18:00 it is.  norwegian time ?

tags

Thanks for the match, Saitani, it was an exciting but weird and occasionally frustrating game. I know that my inducements were wasted with 4/4 misses for the fireball and babes doing nothing, so I'll be banking on surer bets from now on!

hakos

Top Secret Memo

To: Brewery Guild Master
Topic: NUL Season 42 Opening Match
Stein Eirik is the key to the next match. Remove him from the Nurgle side and game will be so much easier. Use whatever means available to you.

-------------------------

Top Secret Memo

To: Queen King Royal Person Maram
Topic: NUL Season 42 Opening Match
No problem, we will use same method as we did last time. Sleepyness guaranteed. Flavouring was a bit tricky though. First we must find the right amount of rottenness and/or sewage taste to appeal to the Nurgle. Secondly we needed to test it on some willing subjects. We could not find any. Since we are animal friends we refused to test it on our pets.

In the end we gave a choice to five of our prisoners on death parolle. Drink it and be free, don't drink and sentence stays. Four of them selected death. The one drinking is still sleeping.

-------------------------

Secret Report

To: Queen King Royal Person Maram
Topic: Victory
A very uneven match was played today between The Digging HBTQs and Gronks to Nuffle. Already in our first drive we managed to knock out their biggest threat, Stein Eirik [ST4, MB, Claws]. For some reason he stayed knocked out the entire game. We continued to drive them backwards and already in turn 3 they used their fireball to hit both our runners and the deathroller protecting them.

You really need to tell our scientist to work more on the dragon breath protection ideas.

We were wide open and they surrounded the ball with several players. But all our guard training really payed off this game. We just surrounded their players guarding the ball and started to hit them down. Two turns later the ball was in our hands and we could carry it to safety.

For some strange reason all their players started to rest when we hit them to the ground. In the end we just stood by waiting for the final seconds to score.

Second half started without Mika, but due to  the opponent moving slugglishly we could surprise them with a Blitz. They never recovered and after three turns the ball was safely in our hands again. Also, three of their Nurgle Warriors were knocked off the field. Soon after the entire Nurgle team fell asleep for the remaining four turns. We could even hand over the ball to our new Longbeard Kim to make the touchdown.

----------------------

Thanks for the game Vorcha. This was really not your day. The master chef only took one RR per game, your hit's just bounced of my guys while I hit you and all guys being KO stayed KO. And it was not made better when your KOd guys were all Nurgle warriors. Nothing you could do.

Hope your luck becomes better for the rest of the season.

/hakos

hakos

@Vorcha: It would be really good if you can upload our game to BB2replayer. It does not work for me. /hakos

Vorcha

J-Reedy

A WIN FOR THE HOLMBY HILLS RATS!
The Skaven team is celebrating their official loss against the Dwarfen team of Klovner i kamp as they survived the match without any permanent injuries. The game started promisingly with the Skaven getting a Blitz on a shallow kick. This resulted in a Gutter Runner getting the ball, surrounded by his team-mates. So everything looked honky-dory for the rat folk until the surprising fireball that took down six Skaven players. This gave the Dwarf the chance to both secure the ball and their defensive stand. The Dwarfs took their time with the go-ahead TD, scoring in the final minutes and leaving the Holmby Hills folks only one play to score. After some midfield blocking and side-stepping, the ball was delivered to a Gutter Runner, who had enough legs to make it to the endzone but fell down while trying to squeeze through two non-tackler Dwarfs.

Second half, Skaven go for a fast TD to get the Deathroller out and manage to deliver a game-tying TD pass to the endzone with a clever bounced pass. Dwarfs take the field again but fumble the pickup. Skaven rush in to pickup the ball and everything looks good for the rats. But at this point the Klovner remember that they are also Dwarfs and start hitting like they mean it. Two Skaven leave the field with two others stunned and the Dwarfs march onwards. Rat Ogre Sid the 3rd is the only one on their way, but being a rookie player Sid just yells wildly and finally badly hurts himself while trying to hit on Zara the Slayer, star player of the Klovner. Thus the Dwarfs have an easy job of scoring the winning TD on the last second.

Oh boy, pretty roller-coaster game, haven't checked the stats yet, can't really tell which one had the dice as both of us had plenty of snake-eyes going. Polly played an excellent game, leaving nothing free to take. Good luck in the rest too, Polly!