Match Day 2

Started by J-Reedy, February 18, 2021, 07:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

These are the contestants:
1. J-Reedy - Holmby Hills Ratty Pack (Skaven)
2. Kvasilad - The Bloody Sharpies (Dark Elf)
3. Gnaarkill - Warpstoned Maniaks (Underworld)
4. Vorcha - Gronks to Nufle (Nurgle)
5. Lars - Homie Herbarium (Necro)
6. Polly71 - Klovner i Kamp NUL (Dwarf)
7. Mr. B - Order of the Crow (Human)
8. Saitani - Fumbling Fumblers (High Elves)
9. Hakos - Digging HBTQs (Dwarves)
10. WiGdoor - Fragile Frogs (Lizardmen)

Vorcha

Ok @Lars when do you want to play?  I can not on thursday and sunday

J-Reedy

Gnaar-man! Let's see if we can find a time for our teams to clash together. Right now, timing is pretty easy for me:
- Thursday-Friday any time after 18
- Saturday-Sunday practically any time
- Tuesday-Thursday any time after 18

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

tags

Mr. Bantha!

I'm guessing 21 is still your preferred starting time, in that case that works for me today or Thursday, or any day from Monday to Thursday next week.

Will a new rookie Ogre take the field, I wonder?

Mr B

Quote from: tags on February 24, 2021, 09:00:03 AM
Mr. Bantha!

I'm guessing 21 is still your preferred starting time, in that case that works for me today or Thursday, or any day from Monday to Thursday next week.

Will a new rookie Ogre take the field, I wonder?
Yes yes YES!

So..tomorrow is one yes.
21 öklöck is the other
And to your liking a new Ogre is already in the team.
I guess it just means tv rating för än Elf team..

tags

Not just any elf team, the bloatiest bloat elves there are!

I'm considering actually sacking a lineman so you don't get a wizard :D

Anyway, tomorrow Thursday at 21 it is!

Lars

Quote from: Vorcha on February 23, 2021, 11:56:12 PM
Ok @Lars when do you want to play?  I can not on thursday and sunday

Can you play today(Wednesday) @21?

otherwise Saturday most anytime should work.

/Lars

Vorcha

Lars

Quote from: Vorcha on February 24, 2021, 01:15:19 PM
@Lars sure
I interpret this as we play tonight I will be online at @21

/Lars

Vorcha

Lars

The match between nurgle and necros was  played and the result was 0-2 to the slightly less rotten team. The team value difference and lack of block skill really put a big mark on the match where the nurgle often had to push in stead of hit the players to the ground. The claws and might blow also put some marks but the only lasting damage was a dead rotter that already had sustained a -av, so not that much of a loss.

Thanks for the match  Vorcha and hope you have more luck in the future.

/Lars

hakos

Ah, seems to be dwarfs versus dwarfs this time. How nice with a civilized match. No strange claws.

Polly: I can play any time during the weekend, just let me know what suits you.

/hakos

Saitani

The power of block realy showed its strength here today.

Mr B

To the Crow and back again.

A Tale by Minne Marker.

So we faced the horrible, not really, but humies who claim they are unlucky.
Well we went over the plan how to destroy then in the Rivendel store room.
-:It's a small thing, lets take it for ourself!
Grimm Greataxe bolstered
-:No we must place it where it was created, Back to the doomed Zone of the Black Crebain Crows!
Neal Naginata whispered like someone was eavesdropping on them.
-:You do not just simple walk in with the darned thing to Mordheim, it's where they come from, It is folly!
Grimm Greataxe muttered loudly!
-:But we win no games by keeping it, we must dump it!
Neal Naginata claimed as a respond.

But the plan was settled the darn pigskin was to be dumped to the far end of the field!
But the Crows started with it, the precious!
They blocked and moved around, our armour kept the foul fingers from hurting us and the scary crows kept the distance.

We blitzed and strengthen the defense.
No harm done so far.

Crows push forward but the Elf line was solid, they gained nothing!
And the Orge was pounded again and again, the rookie beast, we played with it.

Then suddenly they rushed with speed and put all efforts to the left side bashed Barry Battleaxe to the ground.
The foul humies went up surrounded Barry like "Crows" and put the disgusting foot in the ribs of Barry, the air in the lungs went out.
But he took it like a... dude.
We kept the Ogre and pushed him again down but, it took a few supporting hands top get the baster down, then we rushed to aid for the comrades to the left.
But we were to late!
-:Nooo!
And to top it, the next blow from the foul foot hit in deeper, and Barry was dead, and yet Elrond the apo rushed forward and patched him up nicely.
1-0

The Cunning plan was put to the test, some devilish skills almost blow it when some blocking power made both contesters went down.
The Orge Ugly as he is, is still monstrous strong.
But we used the wit and our skills, dodged through the falbby week attempts to trip us.
Moving ahead with three elfs, Invisabella, Minnie and Neal to puzzle the Crow minds.

The failed, only able to cover some here and there. They did not see or understand the plan.
Minnie smiled a crocked smile, bye bye, and she went for it, she is in the Zone.
Turning to face Stephen and the flying Pigsmen/skin.
The Precious here we go!
It went flying but as it come flying, something disturbed her, some distant power lured her attention and she missed the little thing.
Not even when she mustered all her focus (Reroll) it was not string enough, she stared at the ball transfixed and if hit her on the chest, and landed right beside her.
-:Devilish powers are at work!
Stephen cried! That never happens on the training he thought.

The Crows made a quick reply, pushed Minnie out of the field and Stephen saw the murderous crowd of the Crow fans stomping her, gripping her, hurting her.
The Crows tried to score but we stopped them but they were to many swarming the ball keeper and the first half ended 1-0

Next half next try same plan.
We secured the ball, pushed up a bit not to far and was on our toes where to go, we were ready.
Humans came in and busted Simons armour, darn!
But they put to much focus on the left, so we went right, setting up covering the ball and still luring the crows to take the bite on Sammy Mr DumpOff.
But they did not take it, trickzy Crows!
They tried to stop the advancing elfs but futile effort on that, we blasted us through and went on the side with Sammy, covering him good and Stephen was ready to do some magic if it was even needed.

Crows turn, its getting interesting now.
They failed to down Barry, they pushed us up on the side, moved all in and Ko'd Rupert.

Crows all over the place, wtf, do they have wings or what!
We did the short route and we run out of luck again, RR was forced on a simple 2+ dodge, darn tackle they pile up everywhere it seems.

We did the easy thing, a pass.. misses it with 1.
It goes out to the crowd and then...
The Surfing Madness started!
2 Lost including ag6 miracle and Blitzer Berry.
Then the Crows made a short thing out of it and from there we were to few, and in the end we killed a Crow only to recover but we gained some skills today after all.

Thanks for the game Tags!
Was expecting the insane attempt in the end which is why I foul when it was maybe not needed.
1 skill and all at risk so to speak, I only needed a Stun.
/Brother B

tags

Thanks for the match and a great report, Mr. B! I realize in retrospect that my witch was a potential threat in that situation, it was just very very far from my resigned mind at the time. After my second pass attempt failed, I think I gave up the chance of points :)