Season 43 - rookie players galore

Started by J-Reedy, April 24, 2021, 04:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Season 42 will head on to playoffs soon, so let's start the season 43 sign-ups early.

Three seasons have flown by, so it is time to start fresh. Therefore ONLY NEW TEAMS are allowed for season 43. So, this is a good chance for new coaches to hop in.

According to our established league structure, the next season after this, that is season 44, will be semi-experienced teams typically abouts +/-1500 TV, and season 45 will be unlimited TV. You are free to use older existing NUL teams for seasons 44 and 45, given that they fall within the TV limit, so that means you can swap out your fresh season 43 team if you're not happy with it! (...and you have an existing NUL team that qualifies.)

If you know someone who might be interested in joining our little corner of the Blood Bowl world, please invite them! As already said, this is the best point to jump into the league as everyone will be playing with rookie teams.

---------------------------------------
Official Stuff

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This may take some time but admins will try to be on lookout for genuine account registration (not spammers) during signup season. You can also look for our Discord server "NUL" and contact us there.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

OLD Coaches know the drill, just tell what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt.

SIGNED UP:
1. J-Reedy - Nomine Incognito (Kislev) JOINED
2. Gnaarkill - Spawn of the Wretched (Nurgle) JOINED
3. Wigdoor - Lustria Lunatix (Lizardmen) JOINED
4. Vorcha - Voltaren United  (Elven Union) JOINED
5. Mr. B - Kung Fury (Norse) JOINED
6. tags - Logen's Lot (Chaos Dwarf) JOINED
7. Lars - BloodFang Gang (Vampires) JOINED
8. hakos - team mystery (...or is it?)
9. Saitani - The Grayskins (Undead) JOINED
10. Polly  - Pollys Dragons (High elf)

Gnaarkill

Time to enter with a new Nurgle team! :D

Gnaarkill - The Wretched Spawn (Nurgle)

/Gnaar

WiGdoor

I am not yet done with the scaly people, so I'll go on with a new group of slithering scoundrels!

Wigdoor - Lustria Lunatix (Lizardmen)

Vorcha

Voltaren United   - elven union

/Vorcha

Mr B

Hmm.. Why not Ogre?
Or any suggestions?

tags

I'm in! I think I might try some mildly disorganised, vertically challenged players.

EDIT: The Chaos Dwarf team Logen's Lot is ready for some action! Never tried CD before, but I hear good things.

Lars

Think I will try vampires
Never played before so can be a somewhat of an uphill struggle.

Vampires: Blood Fang Gang

/Lars

hakos

Quote from: tags on April 28, 2021, 08:41:28 PM
I'm in! I think I might try some mildly disorganised, vertically challenged players.

EDIT: The Chaos Dwarf team Logen's Lot is ready for some action! Never tried CD before, but I hear good things.

Will join this season as well. I did plan to join with Chaos Dwarf but seems I will find something else. So sign me up with "team mystery" for now.

/hakos

Saitani

yea im joining to i havent decided with what yet

tags

All right, since we have at least 9 registered players, I've been cheeky enough to create a 10-player competition in-game.

Please join up for NUL Championship / Season 43 whenever you're ready!

Polly71

Polly  - Pollys Dragons - High elf

Saitani

The Grayskins are ready for some probing matches

Gnaarkill

Spawn of the Wretched has joined the competition!

Had to change the name somewhat since The Wretched Spawn was already taken, damn shame...

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Sorry for being a bit slow here. Just want you to know that I am down to four teams that I am selecting between.

Bretonnian, Khemri, Amazon, Underworld

Have never played any one of them in NUL. I sort of want to do Amazon but that Chaos Dwarf team seems so scary for the poor amazons...

I will be fully ready before end of week.

/hakos

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on June 01, 2021, 08:46:11 AM
Sorry for being a bit slow here. Just want you to know that I am down to four teams that I am selecting between.

Bretonnian, Khemri, Amazon, Underworld

Have never played any one of them in NUL. I sort of want to do Amazon but that Chaos Dwarf team seems so scary for the poor amazons...

I will be fully ready before end of week.

/hakos
Wrong thinking dude.
If you like then play them.
I have av 7 and no dodge so you are in a better position.
Right  ;)