21 starting time?

Why not, indeed. Let's go for it. /hakos

hakos

Quote from: hakos on May 18, 2021, 08:50:35 AM
Quote from: Mr B on May 17, 2021, 10:58:27 AM
Hakos shall we try this thursday?
21 starting time?

Ok, now I know why not. I am actually double booked now (every second Thursday is RPG evening, I completely forgot about that). Can we postpone this to a later date?

I'm available friday evening, any time during weekend and most days next weeks evenings.

/hakos

Lars

First semi final played was a long match continuing all the way to sudden death. The necros started as receivers  and was frantically trying to move forward on the pitch loosing 2 ghouls on the way forward but got stooped before being able to score. Second half the elfs moved forward slow and steady but by now Oscar Oregano felt the sent of blood and his frenzy began  injuring 3 and KOing 3 during this half. The removal of all those elfs made it hard for the elfs keep the ball safe. And they eventually lost it but it was to late to let the necros score. when the sudden started the necros got to receive the ball but the kick off result was a blitz, this allowed for three elf to move into the necros half of the pitch. The elfs put some pressure to try to get the ball but it lead to them getting a bit on the wrong side of the ball carrier this mistake allowed for the carrying wolf to run away and score.

Thanks for the game Saitani was a good one, was unsure about the result way into the game. I am always afraid of some elf bullshit happening but this time i managed to come through it. The luck stats seems a bit off I don't feel that unluckie.

/Lars

hakos

Tough match for the elves it seems, but true play-off match. It is all or nothing.

Congratulations Lars

/hakos

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on May 19, 2021, 03:15:13 PM
21 starting time?

Ok, now I know why not. I am actually double booked now (every second Thursday is RPG evening, I completely forgot about that). Can we postpone this to a later date?

I'm available friday evening, any time during weekend and most days next weeks evenings.

/hakos
I missed this, yes ok, Friday is a no though.
But, lets see, Next Wednesday maybe?

hakos

Quote from: Mr B on May 20, 2021, 09:05:34 PM
21 starting time?

/hakos

We are not compatible, I'm sorry to say. Every second wednesday evening is poker night.

I am available all other evenings next week.

/hakos

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on May 22, 2021, 08:58:07 AM
21 starting time?

/hakos

We are not compatible, I'm sorry to say. Every second wednesday evening is poker night.

/hakos
Ooh boy.. Well this thursday is the next option then... is that OK?

hakos

Quote from: Mr B on May 23, 2021, 12:45:33 AM
Quote from: hakos on May 22, 2021, 08:58:07 AM
21 starting time?

/hakos

/hakos
Ooh boy.. Well this thursday is the next option then... is that OK?

Yes, that should be ok, no rpg this week. So, let's go for 27/5, 21:00 then. /hakos

Mr B

Allll righty theeen!
First, thanks for another thrilling game!

Amazing Dwarfs vs some Humans..
This was indeed another thriller that also went to overtime..
We started up, and Hakos got his Bribe, securing almost the Roller..
I got that and bruned all I had, so Zug a Wiz and some babes joined my team.

First half was a dwarfen controlled game until a frenzy slayer failed the first block, was enraged and moved on to hit the humie, but we had guard and he was alone.
-2D and a skull came up..
This was not a good point of leaving the turn over, I could hit the ball carrier and it was not that mazing either as the drawfs was all over the place where the ball keeper had to go down.. IF that was made.
But we had to try and down he went, I just had to hope from a bounce that was not so bad....
And if was guided by human angels.
Bounce and failed catch after failed catch after bounce on fallen dwarfs, Ogre failed to catch, and totally off three squares down it ended up... Whow!

So Ogre went from I touched tha ball to.. what was it now again...
So I had to gamble and went for the ball still ina dwarfen tackle zone.
Made it, handed it over to the Thrower, who run and run to the other dwarfless side.
We had to stall a bit, and it went almost wrong, but we stood firm and I could then chainpush him to 1-0, as the Diving Tackler was there ready to make him fall.

2 Turn left and the pitch was invaded, and several dwarfs was downed. But the ball landed in the hands of the runner, just on the side touching the mid line.
Not much to do, run it is..
It took a RR to get him down, and then a 1,1 on pick up, there was actually a chance to score again.. but that was never tested as the ball was slippery.

First half 1-0 to humies.

Second half, and humans drive.
We moved up and ot entagled in the Dwarfen plates, The Diving tackle was actually removed from the game last turn in fist half, and apo was saved.
But still there are plenty more or guards and MB.
So we made the move,The runners tried to cover up, but I could get a guard lino free, and then blitz the catcher partially free.
3+ Catch and 2 GFI to score 2-0, almost securing the game.
But that effort was to great, the last square was 1 rr 1, and he fell, stunned and bounce...
Out from the field, and a Dwarf dude picked it up and Throw the ball all down to the mid section on the other side where there was no one, but dwarfs was for sure closer than the humies.
After that a blitz was prepared but failed as 2+ dodge with RR was again to much.
That made the room and space the dwarfs needed more than enough.
The humies was outpositioned and only one threat remained.
The Wiz.
As the human catcher was now all back i the defense zone the dwarfs scored turn 15.
One turn left for us each.

Not much happened and overtime it is. Hakos with 2 RR and I had 1, and a wiz and the Zug.
But the Death-Roller was out.

So I won the toss, and received.
Moved up dwarfs cover up all spots, I lean more to my right, dwarfs close up but still covering up the spaces so I can not really get that extra yard I might need...
Unless the Fireball kicks in, and it did, dropping two dwarfs and blitzing down the third and now we could run down cover up the edges and passed the ball, no GFI needed.
Foul/stunned the ag4 runner, and that was more or less it.
The road to the runner was, hard if not impossible and so I could run it in, and doing the golden goal.

Thanks a lot Hakos it's a nightmare to face those pumped up Dwarfs.

See ya next season!

tags

So there you have it! Returning champions Order of the Crow faces off against Homie Herbarium in the finals! Will the veteran coach take home the third season trophy in a row (a NUL first...?), or will Homie Herbarium steal the last trophy in the set of three?

Mr B

So it is..
Lars when can you play?
Saturday 2130 (Scandinavian time) will that work?
Trying to get it done so the new can start..

Lars

Quote from: Mr B on May 28, 2021, 07:39:38 AM
So it is..
Lars when can you play?
Saturday 2130 (Scandinavian time) will that work?
Trying to get it done so the new can start..

Saturday @ 2130  will work for me cya then

/Lars

hakos

Quote from: tags on May 28, 2021, 01:11:12 AM
So there you have it! Returning champions Order of the Crow faces off against Homie Herbarium in the finals! Will the veteran coach take home the third season trophy in a row (a NUL first...?), or will Homie Herbarium steal the last trophy in the set of three?

RatDonald's took home the title 3 times in a row (season 12, season 13 and season 14).

hakos

Quote from: Mr B on May 28, 2021, 12:07:33 AM
First half was a dwarfen controlled game until a frenzy slayer failed the first block, was enraged and moved on to hit the humie, but we had guard and he was alone.
-2D and a skull came up..

We moved up and ot entagled in the Dwarfen plates, The Diving tackle was actually removed from the game last turn in fist half, and apo was saved.

Unless the Fireball kicks in, and it did, dropping two dwarfs and blitzing down the third and now we could run down cover up the edges and passed the ball, no GFI needed.
Foul/stunned the ag4 runner, and that was more or less it.

Thanks for the game Bantha. As always a pleasure and a learning experience to play against you. Although any mistake made by me is always punished very hard. That bad frenzy could easily have been avoided. Bad play from me.

Yeah, I should probably have used my apothecary a bit more liberal in this game compared to other games so that I could get my best player back in the game for the over time.

Apart from that I think I did what I could, and it was not enough. Bantha really played perfect. Saving that wizard until the exact right time is his signum.

Congratulations to your third final spot.

/hakos

Mr B

Final game,

And it was a good one.
Necro loaded up and had now 2 Claw, MB wolfes..
TV was really close so only 30k was dished out to the necro team.
Money spent on a Rigo.

First half and nice weather and all.
The Grind began, and some turns later moving here and there protecting the ball, the humans became less and less in numbers.
And then when another was Ko'd, there was an opening shot at the ball keeper. Down he went and in come my catcher scoping up the ball and with him as some side protection the blitzer with guard.

He was downed the following turn, but it took some effort as the road there was not easy, my catcher was not stunned, so the hopes was turned to a dodge 2+ in tackle so no rr for free, the pickup again at 2+, and handover to blitzer at 3+.
Which would be a bit of rolling at least to get him downed.
The dodge was made, the pickup was failed, I just had to get the ball so last rr was used.
Then, handover, it had to be made as it was a long way back, the wights has to shine.
And the handover was made.
Now it took at least 4 GFI to get the 2D block blitz, and one failed rr and the following was also failed.
I could handover the ball 2+ with catch and score the opening 1-0 in the dying moments of the first half.

Second half and I was down to 9 players, 3 was removed from the game, 2 failed the ko rolls.
It looked a bit grim.
But the opening was good, stunning one guard zombie from the los, and the golem, downing the other, ko'd the tackle MB stripball wight was an amazing bonus, I removed one in the first half.
Moving up mid field with the ball running down deep with my guarding Catcher was my ending move.
He had to go down and the lethal Wolf was used, with pile he still was not even stunned.
It made the right side a bit weekend as there was the wolf and the removed wight.
So we went in, and set up some defense foul the wolf and got a stunned on that, which was a win and a hope for at least armour break.

One failed blitz move which was not easy but of course 4+ happens and it could have made a blitz on the ball keeper.
Instead opening up for at least a stall abit risky but still, I valued it was worth the try as I was low in number and strength.
I ended it setting up some obstacles in the way, and went in to foul the main ball keeper ghoul, and it struck bad and he died.

The following blitz was made but the pow was not, and I side stepped in 2-0.
5 turns left, and the pressure was on.
One over time option would for sure go to Lars.
High kick and it landed one square off the Los, the str4 ghoul also got the catch...
Some rush down with some protection on the side with zombies and wolfs it was quite hard to get him.
So I went for the wolf, but could not get him down.

Setting up some players in a defending formation, was not enough and the Ghoul could sprint in 2-1.
Three turns left.

I pushed up some formation keeped some back and as the ball went all deep we went there with catcher and thrower.
The wight and the wolfs came in eager to get the ball but in my T16, when the killer wolf went ko'd I could then withdraw and setup full protection on the ball securing the win.

Phew!
Thanks a lot Lars for the game, I was under pressure all the time and you have a very nice team.
I took the beating but the speed saved the day.

Thanks everyone!
See you next season!