Norsca Union League
August 20, 2018, 01:53:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: *** !!! Season 31 is now running !!! *** Champions of Season 30: Great Bretonn * S29: Crooked Crocs * S28: Wonderworlders * S27: Handsome Hawks * 26 & 25: Trondheim Kennel Club * S24: Gurkha Legion * S23 & 22: Big Pharma * S21: MuminDalens Mischiefs * S20 & 19: The Phin Phighters * S18: The Emperor's New Boots * S17: ColaChaos * S16: Spawnin Brothers * S15: ColaChaos * S14 & S13 & S12: RatDonald's * S11: Opa Gangnam Style * S10: The Partly Animals * S9: Sweet Sweet Decay * S8: Drop Dead Gorgeous * S7: Orkitis B.C. * S6: Virgins No More * S5: Druchii Smuchii Schmoo * S4: NattBowlarna * S3: The Silver Hunters * S1 & 2: Jungle Boogie ***

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Little NUL!  (Read 1674 times)
Mr B
Global Moderator
Furball

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2011, 12:25:45 AM »

Hi there everyone and welcome to a fantastic season of BloodBowl.
Great intro Bob, and I am Jim and I must say that I am looking forward to this spectacular season of rookiebowl!
Stop your Ego Jim, but yes it is thrilling to imagine all the blood what will be shared at this level.
Ohh, I can't wait for it to start.. jummy jummy jummy!

Psst!
It is out there!
Search it and join it!
Fresh Fish!

and yes PM Mr B, the warden to get access!

Cheers and good luck!
/Mr B
The Golden Arrow
Global Moderator
Furball

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 01:20:24 PM »

I have entered a team that will hopefully rattle it's way to grand things (Khemri for those who didn't get that).
Mr B
Global Moderator
Furball

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 01:20:47 PM »

Ok, so now we have four teams...

Rookie as I am with Cyanides client I can't start the league...
The Calendar Tab is not available as it is grayed out.

Does anyone have a clue?

/B
Mateej
Participant
Babyface

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 09:56:25 AM »

I entered Little NUL and didn't find any other team there (under the panel Teams). How is is possible? :-)
Mr B
Global Moderator
Furball

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 09:00:10 AM »

I entered Little NUL and didn't find any other team there (under the panel Teams). How is is possible? :-)
Ok so in order to play Little NUL, you (of course) and at least one more opponent must be present at the same time (and available). Then you can click "Play" tab and make the challenge.

So to get this smooth check I'll post a picture here so we know Who's in so we can schedule games from here if it does not work "onthefly" like.

Ok Cheers!
/B
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: