Logen's Lot (Chaos Dwarf) - Kvasilad
Lustria Lunatix (Lizardmen) - WiGdoor
Nomine Incognito (Kislev) - J-Reedy
Polly's Dragons (High Elf) - Polly71
Spawn of the Wretched (Nurgle) - Gnaarkill
The Greyskins (Undead) - Saitani
Voltaren United (Elven Union) - Vorcha

tags

Mr. Bantha Sir, I could do Wednesday or Thursday 21:00 if possible. Failing that, after the weekend sometime, will get back to you with times.

J-Reedy

Gnaarman! Time for the wretched ones to go against your spawners. I'm offering you the following CEST start times but with 40% of our office being on vacation this week, I have to warn you that weekday availability *may* change quickly:
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18-20
- Thursday 18-19
- Saturday practically any time
- Sunday 10-17

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

Mr B

Quote from: tags on July 19, 2021, 01:28:18 AM
Mr. Bantha Sir, I could do Wednesday or Thursday 21:00 if possible. Failing that, after the weekend sometime, will get back to you with times.
Yo!
I think that will work at the moment. Can we book both?
Just so we can be a bit flexible during summer mode.
Cheers!

WiGdoor

Saitani! When do you wanna throw down?
I'm available pretty much all the time now that vacation's started. ^^

tags

Quote from: Mr B on July 19, 2021, 09:58:39 AM
Yo!
Cheers!

That should work! Just give me a hint when you know whether you can play on Wednesday or not.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on July 19, 2021, 05:29:08 AM
Gnaarman! Time for the wretched ones to go against your spawners. I'm offering you the following CEST start times but with 40% of our office being on vacation this week, I have to warn you that weekday availability *may* change quickly:
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18-20
- Thursday 18-19
- Saturday practically any time
- Sunday 10-17

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

J-man!

Both tuesday and wednesday suits me well @19.
So shall we say tomorrow, tuesday?
With wednesday as a backup?

/G

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on July 19, 2021, 03:00:24 PM
Both tuesday and wednesday suits me well @19.
So shall we say tomorrow, tuesday?
With wednesday as a backup?

Sure, see you tomorrow! Or Wednesday, in case life happens.

Mr B

Quote from: tags on July 19, 2021, 12:06:32 PM
Yo!
Cheers!

That should work! Just give me a hint when you know whether you can play on Wednesday or not.
Let's aim for Wednesday

hakos

Hello Lazer,

still working but I can play any evening.

/hakos

J-Reedy

Well, those luck numbers were pretty surprising, I would've thought that with all the succesfull leaps to pick up the ball between two Nurgle players would've shown more, but I guess there were as many snake-eyed gfis too to even the score. Pretty eventful match, couple of deaths, really stupid demon of Nurgle wondering around the field, couple of tactical geniuses manouvering to find the perfect route to the hot dog stand and also two coaches who at times seemed almost competent. Gnaarkill got the first offence but rerolled block caused the pickup next to the endzone fail, ball to fly to the stands and then land close to Kislev players. Some manouvering and bashing later the go-ahead was scored. Plenty of time for the Nurgle to even the score and that they did before the half time. Both sides started the second half undermanned but Nurgle got the surprise advantage with Perfect Defence. Kislev were forced to retreat and stall and so the second half evolved into cat and mouse game with neither side having enough players to gain full control of the ball. At this point the circus folk showed some serious elf-shite, leaping onto the ball, picking it up and dodging away in front of the Nurgle players noses several times. This agility performance gave the Kislev final chance to score but all the leaping had tired the catcher going for the goal, so he decided to take a nap just before the goal line.

Fun match, thanks again for the game, Gnaarkill!

tags

Quote from: Mr B on July 19, 2021, 05:15:39 PM
Quote from: tags on July 19, 2021, 12:06:32 PM
Yo!
Cheers!

Let's aim for Wednesday

I'm set up with what appears to be a decently stable internet connection visiting my parents in Sweden, so I'm good to go at 21 :)

Saitani

Well i think the dice speaks for itslef in this game. Early removals by the mighty Goa'uld getting a mighty 3 skinks injured by himself and earning the well deserved reward of MVP from the fans. from the second half there was no skinks left on the field and bunch of sauri trying to figure out how to operate their thumbs and grabbing a greased pigskin and failing that making it easy for the grayskin to get 2 more td's before the end of the match. Better luck in the next one Wigdor you desrve it.

Lars

Quote from: hakos on July 19, 2021, 07:53:56 PM
Hello Lazer,

/hakos

How about tomorrow(Thursday) @ 19?

/Lars

hakos

Quote from: Lars on July 21, 2021, 10:15:50 PM
Quote from: hakos on July 19, 2021, 07:53:56 PM
Hello Lazer,

/hakos

How about tomorrow(Thursday) @ 19?

/Lars

Yes, that should work fine, let's play! /hakos