Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, June 05, 2021, 07:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

West felt the horror creeping up his throat, threatening to strangle him with rage and frustration. 'But the Dogman and his Northmen, our allies... they are counting on our help!'

'Unfortunate,' observed Kroy.

'Regrettable,' murmured Poulder, with a sharp intake of breath, 'but you must understand, Colonel West, that the entire business is quite out of our hands.'

Kroy nodded stiffly. 'Out of our hands. And that is all.'

An exciting match, where much bashing was done, as was perhaps quite predictable. The first half was entirely Kung Fury's drive, which was slowly stalled until the +ST thrower made a run for it into the open field. He was marked and subsequently taken down, but Logen's Lot were unable to do anything about it, even though Kroy laid down his life in the process.

Second half started with a slight numbers advantage for the chaotic ones, and they were able to slowly grind their way up the field. There was a momentous decision in turn 14 on whether to run in the TD or try to stall, but nothing was certain. As it happens, the TD was scored, and Kung Fury were able to relatively easily run in the equalizer afterwards. No way of knowing for sure what would've happened if I stalled instead, but I have surely been poundering it afterwards!

Anyway, thanks for the match Bantha, good further on!

Lars

One sided match the stats is not showing what was really going on vampires struggled hard with all the dodge and the MB was punishing, and yet another MVP steal on dead thrall 4th this season.

Well played Hakos cya in the future hopefully with more vamps and tackle on all my pieces.

/Lars

hakos

NO, not MVP on dead thrall, that is horrendous. That is 20 SPP lost only in that. It hurts.

I'm very surprised about my stats, I thought I would be +5 or something.

Anyway, day is done, let's forward /Hakos

tags

tags

Belated match report between Polly71 and Vorcha.

We would love to hear more about the match, guys, it looks like it was an eventful one!

Vorcha

Basicly 2 elf teamd was high risk high reward gameplay