Match Day 6

Started by J-Reedy, June 05, 2021, 07:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Quote from: hakos on July 13, 2021, 09:05:26 AM
Quote from: Saitani on July 12, 2021, 06:30:29 PM
Hakos im aviable most evnings from 20.00 and out

Same here, how about planning for wednesday (14/7), starting at 20:00?

/Hakos

Since you did not show up I assume you have not seen my answer. Please let me know when it suits you to play. I can play any evening and in the weekend at any time. /hakos

WiGdoor

Thanks for the game, and for sharing your thralls with us, Larz!
We understand why you like their blood.
An early burst of luck gave the lizards a quick TD due to a timely interception (this is why you should never toss the ball), but the vampires equalized before the first half ended. There were a couple of beaten-down thralls on the vampire side when the second half started, soon to be joined by the rest of their team as the Lunatix brawled their way into a stranglehold on the ball. At the end, only three thralls remained on the pitch, their vampire masters gone to drink blood in the crowd. The player advantage gave the Lustrians comfortable time to score their tie-breaking TD.

Saitani

Sorry Hakos it completely lapsed my mind when i got home from work. sent you pm on discord.

hakos

Quote from: Saitani on July 14, 2021, 10:48:52 PM
Sorry Hakos it completely lapsed my mind when i got home from work. sent you pm on discord.

I rarely check Discord. It is to heavy on the resource usage on my poor old laptop so I close it down as quickly as possible after start-up. Best case I check it once a week. Please use this forum for quicker response times. I check here every day. /hakos

Saitani

I can try again tomorow at 20.00 or later if that works hakos

J-Reedy

Well, this one was an interesting match of almost scores. Polly started on offence but couldn't get through and then elfs started whittling down while the Kislev armor held. Finally Elfs had to make a go for it through the right but lone ball-carrier got blitzed down. Incognitos headed for goal but the ball-carrier fell down on the goal-line seconds before the end whistle of the first half. Elfs suffered a serious blow during first half when their guard line-elf got deaded.

Second half, Kislev went for a fast score, passing the ball from catcher to catcher. Polly got a hit on the ball-carrier but with underelfed team couldn't stop the 1-0. Elfs to receive and fumble the pickup before doing anything. Kislev crowd the ball but catcher fails to pickup the ball with a going for it leap. Polly cleverly blitzes Kislev lineman on the ball and it bounces clear. Elfs secure the ball and send it to a scorer deep. 1-1 with two turns to go. Kislev send two catchers deep and one to pickup the ball. Elfs crowd the lines but ball makes it all the way to the Catcher on the scoring range but he fumbles the handoff. Seconds later the Elfs have the ball and a remote chance for score with a long pass. But the pass is intercepted by the butterfingers Catcher.

Pretty exciting game where both of us definately had bad dice moments. Better luck in the rest Polly, and thanks again for the game!

hakos

Quote from: Saitani on July 15, 2021, 07:27:23 PM
I can try again tomorow at 20.00 or later if that works hakos

Ok, I guess that means today now. = friday 16/7 at 20:00.

Yes, that is doable. See you later tonight. /hakos

Saitani

Game done for the week

Gnaarkill

Last match of day 6 is played and it was a tie.

B-man had some horrible dices, one's and skulls galore, which made for a pretty easy TD in the first half for The Spawn of the Wretched.
The bad luck somewhat continued into to the second half and the Kung Furries ( ;D ) really needed to use all their tricks to push through the nurgle defence. An impressive feat given that Nuffle really had set his mind on destroying the vikings today.
The dauntless norse was indeed worthy the TD and the tie even though the rotters had one last chance of snatching the win in the final moment.
A lost catch in the end zone sealed the deal.

Great match, great coaching, GG!

/Gnaarkill