Logen's Lot (Chaos Dwarf) - Kvasilad
Lustria Lunatix (Lizardmen) - WiGdoor
Nomine Incognito (Kislev) - J-Reedy
Polly's Dragons (High Elf) - Polly71
Spawn of the Wretched (Nurgle) - Gnaarkill
The Greyskins (Undead) - Saitani
Voltaren United (Elven Union) - Vorcha

tags

Hi Saitani, busy days ahead for me, but I could play tomorrow evening (Monday). If that doesn't work, we're probably looking at Sunday evening at the earliest. After the weekend should also be easier for me scheduling-wise.

Saitani

Hi i should be able to play on monday what time works fro you ?

tags

Quote from: Saitani on July 04, 2021, 10:52:30 PM
Hi i should be able to play on monday what time works fro you ?

I think anything from 15:00 and later, really.

Saitani

tags

J-Reedy

Vorcha, looks like you got hit hard by the scalies in your last match. Hopefully you're up to meeting with my recovering team. Here are my OK start times (CEST aka. Swedish/Norwegian time) for the foreseeable future:
- Tuesday 19.30-20.30
- Thursday 19.00-20.30
- Friday 20.30-late
- Saturday 17.00-late
- Sunday any time before 19.00

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

Vorcha

@J-Reedy im ok with tuesday 19:30

tags

A match where neither team had many successful rolls, but Saitani got the worst end of the Nuffle stick. It's also a bit worse than the stats look, as the Grayskin's luck was below -8 until the last couple of turns, which didn't really matter much. Likewise, my luck was also +2 before the end of the match.

Either way, plenty of frustration to go around, not much SPP to be had. Thanks for the match, Saitani, and better luck with future matches

hakos

Hello Mr B.

Time for my second worst match-up. All dodge versus all Block does not feel like a good deal for the Amazons...

I can most likely play on thursday or friday evening. Or any time during the weekend.

/hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: Vorcha on July 05, 2021, 03:20:42 PM
@J-Reedy im ok with tuesday 19:30

Yup, today at 19:30 works fine, see you then! Sorry for the bit late reply, Mondays are always extra busy for me.

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on July 06, 2021, 08:07:05 AM
Hello Mr B.

Time for my second worst match-up. All dodge versus all Block does not feel like a good deal for the Amazons...

I can most likely play on thursday or friday evening. Or any time during the weekend.

/hakos
Hi there.
Not sure it is that easy to stop your dodging.
But Thursdsy evening will be fine.
21 Scandinavian?
Shall we?

J-Reedy

Horrible day for the elves injurywise. Had ridiculous armor break and injury rolls, 2 Elfs left on the field before I scored the 2-1 go-ahead. Didn't want to play out the time though as it's not about winning with this team anymore. Naturally Elfs equalized, got a chance to score with a long pass with Elfs hitting ones but the final pass didn't connect.

Sorry for the injuries Vorcha, tough couple of matches for you in a row. Better luck in the rest.

WiGdoor

Thanks for the game, Gnaar!
Increadibly close game, going back and forth all the time without anyone getting the upper hand needed to make a TD.
In the first half, the lizards formed a scaly blockade against the rotting shamblers, managing to keep the ball out of the end zone long enough for half-time to arrive.
Second half, there was almost a turn 11 TD from one brave skink, but a clutch roll from a horned beast turned that turn 11 TD into a turn 16 TD.
And the Lunatix stole away a 1-0 victory with that.

hakos

Quote from: Mr B on July 06, 2021, 08:45:09 AM
Quote from: hakos on July 06, 2021, 08:07:05 AM
Hello Mr B.

/hakos
Hi there.
Not sure it is that easy to stop your dodging.
But Thursdsy evening will be fine.
21 Scandinavian?
Shall we?

yes, we shall /hakos