Match Day 5

Started by J-Reedy, June 05, 2021, 07:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

And play we did.
Thanks for the game H-man!

It was a thrilling game.. well first half.
Where it was balanced on a knife edge.
And Wiz was called in, as the Norse decided to get a 2nd Blitzer, and Fire came...
Burned the grass, black of the ignition was toppled on the Green and brown leafs..
But, part from that, even the hair on the chests of the three Norsemen was hardly affected at all.
Three Failed 4+, and it was written in the OhhMightyLog of books, that a 1 and a 1 followed by a 1 was found in the archived chapters of not crap rolls.

But the ladies was not done, in the came, flying fists and elbows and down he came, out the ball bounces, in the flew and it landed in the mid section.
It just so happened that a Lady was found just near by, scooped it up she did and down we run.
As the Team RR was used to topple the previous ball keeper, she stayed there and was swarmed (not really but protected) be her Sisters of 2 in number.
She was out of reach, almost.
The anabolic Yethee was only within reach.
But he did it and down she came. Ball lose, ball lose, read all about it!
Some good defense and it ended 0-0 in the first half.

Next half was starting a bit odd.
As three girls/ladies was found in the ko-box, they really liked something there. As none was recovering.
So, we were 11, they were 8.
We were a bit stunned both of us and I mentioned as the set up was pretty aggressive, its now that I get Perfect Defense.
And I did, not just that but the ball landed on the other side down the mid sections where none of the players with less hair on the chests was positioned.
It was also started with a failed dodge.
I took the ball and went to score as fast as I could. 1-0.
It was not repeated but not far from it, no PD one of three KO'girls (which sounds quite wrong here) came back.
But we could score again later. 2-0 and with that is stayed.

Thanks for the game, I hope your keybord/mouse is still intact.

Sorry for this.
BR
B

hakos

Poetic, well written and accurate summary.

Thanks for the game. Hope we meet later in the season for another story to unfold.

/hakos

Lars

A tight match between Helfs and Vamps where Vampires decided not to drink that much blood and elfs where over represented in the stumbling department. The match almost ended with a Elf win but a greedy stall in the second ended in a push of the pitch and some lucky bouncing that allowed Vamps to score late game.

Thanks for the match Polly good luck in the future.

/Lars