Logen's Lot (Chaos Dwarf) - Kvasilad
Lustria Lunatix (Lizardmen) - WiGdoor
Nomine Incognito (Kislev) - J-Reedy
Polly's Dragons (High Elf) - Polly71
Spawn of the Wretched (Nurgle) - Gnaarkill
The Greyskins (Undead) - Saitani
Voltaren United (Elven Union) - Vorcha

tags

Match day 4 is on! Gnaarkill, I think my first chance to play now is Wednesday evening after 19 sometime. I am, however, getting my first dose of vaccine earlier in the day, so that is assuming I don't get any serious side effects. Seems like most people only get a bit of pain in the off-arm though, so I should be good.

J-Reedy

Lars, time for the the my bloodied ones and your blood-lacking to meet. Bit busier this week, so here are my OK CEST start times:
- Tuesday 18-20.30
- Thursday 18-20.30
- Saturday 11-late
- Sunday any time before 18

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Might have an opening on Friday too (probly 20.00 and after) but will only know about that Tuesday evening.

Mr B

Saitani.. time for some fun time.
Thursday 21 Scandinavian time how does that sound?

Br
Brother B

Saitani

That should work B man

Gnaarkill

Quote from: tags on June 27, 2021, 10:15:09 PM
Match day 4 is on! Gnaarkill, I think my first chance to play now is Wednesday evening after 19 sometime. I am, however, getting my first dose of vaccine earlier in the day, so that is assuming I don't get any serious side effects. Seems like most people only get a bit of pain in the off-arm though, so I should be good.

Yo tags!
Good news mate!
How about @20 on wednesday?

Just give me a shout on discord if there is any change of plans.

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on June 28, 2021, 10:23:02 PM
Quote from: tags on June 27, 2021, 10:15:09 PM

Yo tags!
Good news mate!
How about @20 on wednesday?

Just give me a shout on discord if there is any change of plans.

/Gnaar

That sounds good! I reserve the right to cancel if I should develop a heavy-ish fever, like some small percentage of people do, but I think Wednesday at 20 will work fine!

Vorcha

@WiGdoor When do you want to play? i can not play on thursday.

Lars

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 28, 2021, 04:29:28 AM
Lars, time for the the my bloodied ones and your blood-lacking to meet. Bit busier this week, so here are my OK CEST start times:
- Tuesday 18-20.30
- Thursday 18-20.30
- Saturday 11-late
- Sunday any time before 18

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Might have an opening on Friday too (probly 20.00 and after) but will only know about that Tuesday evening.

let's go for Thursday @ 19

/Lars

J-Reedy

Polly71

@Hakos when have u time to take the match. ?for me i am free only not to day.

hakos

Quote from: Polly71 on June 30, 2021, 11:42:11 AM
@Hakos when have u time to take the match. ?for me i am free only not to day.

Great, how about on thursday evening (tomorrow), starting at 19? /hakos

Gnaarkill

Righty then.
First match on day 4 was an even one. Nerve-wrecking until then end!

Both coaches played a very solid game. Logen Ninefingers and crew took on the offence in the first half and with excellent tactics, tags could thin down the nurgle defence line to set up for a solid run for the TD, late in the first half.
Second half started with full strength on both sides and once againg the heavy blocking strategy of the chaotic dwarves showed to be the way to go. Logen and lot managed to thin out the wretched spawn which eventually found themselves cornered into one side of the pitch.
Ball came loose, zero rerolls for either team and the match went into chaotic mode.

After some bashing back and forth, with an excellent nurgle play which involved Dr.Gore blitzing the ball carrying hobo which Scum could then pick up, pass it easy over to Corpus Delicti who in the end could run the ball towards the TD zone. All in one play, with no rerolls... easy peasy. I'm looking at you elvish bastards! ;D
Anyway... all that was left now was only for Corpus to dodge away from that Bull Centaur and the TD was a fact, in turn 16.

That was some seriously lucky rolls in the end which made the match a draw!

GG Tags!

/Gnaarkill

Polly71

We can try that  :-)

tags

Thanks for the match, Gnaarkill!

All in all, I think a draw was a fair result, although I admit feeling a bit robbed out of 2 points there in that final turn :D