Match Day 4

Started by J-Reedy, June 05, 2021, 07:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiGdoor

Quote from: Vorcha on June 28, 2021, 11:53:07 PM
@WiGdoor When do you want to play? i can not play on thursday.

Sorry for a late reply. I've been away for work.
I can play pretty much any time during the weekend. ^^
How about Saturday at 18, Scandinavian time? :)

Vorcha

ok 18:00 saturday it is then norwegian time

Polly71

We need to get a new day. not feeling good after vacine

hakos

Quote from: Polly71 on July 01, 2021, 04:36:54 PM
We need to get a new day. not feeling good after vacine

Ok, np, I can play on friday starting between 19-21. In the weekend I can play pretty much any time. Just let me know when you feel better and are ready to play. /hakos

J-Reedy

The total luck number doesn't tell the truth here, Lars had horrible dice and I on the other got all my injuries during the first half which meant I had pretty easy job to keep control. However, this didn't stop Lars who came very close to scoring the equalizer just two turns before the end. If he hadn't have to reroll bloodlust with the vamp that was heading out to dodge and score, he would've very likely tied the game. Thanks for the game Lars and for being a good sport about it. Better luck in the rest.

Mr B

Thanks for the Game Saitani!
Well played as always.

Game was like..
Norse, receive, 170 inducements.. two Loners jumped in from the Crowed eager to join the cool guys, or non-dead at least.
We then receive the ball also, took it and run right in to the mummies... Yikes.
So we had to gamble and went crazy, but it worked and we scored 1-0.

We then managed the defense and keept 1-0 the entire first half, that was not this booring as my description..
Full of actions, of course when Kung Fury is on the board (telling this with a smile on my lips).
But yeh, things happened.

Second half and Two Wight struggled but came back, the two Norse, did not, could have been the good beer not sure.
So one down as one Wareman was injured, the two Loners who was not lone at all claimed the front row in the cinema.. just, that it was not.
Some cool moves, some cool play from the cold one and woohaa, 1-1 after some passing receiving game.
Ag4 is nice.

Norse came back and we were eager to get it going, but some cleaver moves and my runner was runed/showed off the field, bugger!
We almost made a copy of first half but the Skeleton was just in reach, 2 GFI and the Ghoul just managed that also, so smack.
Down he went, and got the ball he did.
I got it off him but unable to secure it.
1-1 as ending result.

Another Fun game as always.
Thanks!
BR
/B

Lars

Thanks for the match J-Reedy I was off to a rough start but in the end it was pretty tight. I think i can take a nuffeling once or twice but the really boring thing is that the in game nuffeling almost always is combined with the humiliations to give the MVP to a dead player(or deadly injured) if they at least could give something to enjoy in the future but no just another kick to the balls.

Anyway  a well played match that gave some excitement in the end.

/Lars

Polly71

hakos

Quote from: Polly71 on July 02, 2021, 02:33:11 PM
wE CAN TRY SUN
AT 20

Ok, sunday at 20:00 it is. /hakos

WiGdoor

Thanks for the game, Vorcha!
There was a lot of punching and a lot of ball-tossin'. Seriously; who throws the ball? That's just crazy!
Silly elves, not knowing it's all about the violence.

Danger close though! It came down to the last turn to equalize for the lizards.
GG, and good luck in the rest of the series!

hakos

Final game of day 4 is played

The high elfs showed their gallantry by allowing the amazons to attack. The amazons having no clue about honourable play promptly badly hurt one elf in the first turn.

Nuffle decided to entertain the audience with wild dices the first half. The first badly hurt was soon followed by another one. But there were also plenty of skulls. After just four turns the re-rolls were depleted.

And soon thereafter also the apothecary had used up all their medicaments. The amazonian doctor used some very secret drugs to bring back one player from the dead. Apparently the Lustria jungle still has some well kept mysteries.

With two players more it should be easy, but elfs never stay were you put them and guard them. They just re-position which made the entire first half very exciting. It took two pushes and one gfi to get the 1-0 lead in turn 8 for the amazons.

Second half, time for the high elf to attack. But with two elfs down they soon found themselves completely surrounded and a bash party, a'la whack-a-mole began.

They did try to get two players deep into amazon territory but when the thrower ran to get into distance he accidentally tripped on his own shoelaces. Suddenly the ball was free and in turn 14 the 2-0 goal followed.

Two turns left and the elfs seemed satisfied to just pass the ball between them. However the amazons were still hungry for more. Four players ran as far into the elven field as possible while the rest tied up as many elfs as they could. In the final turn the ball carrier was knocked off field. A thrower could pick it up and handover to the catcher that ran quickly to score 3-0 as the last thing happening in the match.

Thanks for the game Polly. Very hard for you when I got those two early BH. And then your RR ended quickly all I had to do was to wait for your inevitable bad roll and capitalize on it. Not your day. Better luck in next game.

/hakos

tags

Good games, all, match day forwarded!