Match Day 3

Started by J-Reedy, June 05, 2021, 07:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lars

Match between vamps and elfs has been played. The match started out really bad for the elfs even thou the started with the ball a lot of missed dodges and good block dice from the vampires almost costed them the TD, but after some fumbling with passes and and pick ups the elfs managed to do a re-steal of the ball and score a goal in first half. Second half the vampires started with 2 players more on the field, even thou elfs had less player they managed to pin the ball and ball holder around the LOS for quite some rounds before the vampires managed to run away and score in round 15 leaving the elfs 2 round to make one more TD but the bad dodging continued and caused a turn over before they could set it up properly leaving the end score at 1-1.

Thanks for the match your dodging and loosing all re-rolls early really set the pace of the match, still well played cya in the next season.

/Lars

hakos

Quote from: Lars on June 22, 2021, 10:07:51 PM
Thanks for the match your dodging and loosing all re-rolls early really set the pace of the match, still well played cya in the next season.
/Lars

Will you give walk over for the rest of this season or are you just referring to that you are taking a summer vacation now?

/hakos

Lars

Quote from: hakos on June 23, 2021, 07:52:25 AM
Quote from: Lars on June 22, 2021, 10:07:51 PM
/Lars

Will you give walk over for the rest of this season or are you just referring to that you are taking a summer vacation now?

/hakos
Was aimed towards Vorcha will still be here to suck the blood out of your Amazons :)

/Lars

tags

Sorry Hakos, I'm running about 10-15 minutes late! Will be there by 2015 at the latest.

Saitani

That was a game you can say.
The Incognitos seamed to have replaced their normal lineup with 3 new faces.
rough start with 190 tv diffrence vs a developed undead team. but in the end it was not as one sided as you would think. game ended 3-2 to the grayskins that managed to intercept the ball twice!!!! to the suprise of both of us. loads of spp to both sides with somethiong like 5 passes 5 td's 3 cass and 2 intercepts.
gg J man and better luck in the next few games.

Mr B

Thanks for the game Wiggy!

Tight as it should be, the big and the small vs team block.
Team Block took the drive and made it in Turn 7 1-0, some surfing helped.

Second half 10 vs 11 blockisch and the Liz knows how to block, they really showed us that.
After some ball steal, the ball was stolen back and got without RR, and it ended more or less with some Turn Overs that came after each other.
In the end it was not so much trouble to score 1-1.

Two turn we almost got one more but a catch did not happened so, 1-1 it stayed.

Thanks a lot well played Wigdoor!

BR
/B

tags

Quote from: hakos on June 22, 2021, 07:33:38 AM
Quote from: tags on June 21, 2021, 09:35:46 PM
Hi Hakos! I'm in a position with a bit of a busy schedule now these days. I think the first available time slot would be 20:00 on Thursday? I probably have more times I could play on short notice if you see me on discord, but few I can promise right now.

Ouch, the match that I fear the most. The match that almost made me not choose amazons. Ok, better just get it over with. Bring on the pain Tags. Thursday at 20:00 will work just fine. /hakos

I didn't see you out there today, but I hope we can still play our match. I think I might be able to play from our cabin as well, although the wifi might be temperamental. Let me know what works for you.

J-Reedy

Yup, some sunshine into the season for the definately not a frogman team. Nomine Incognito even got enough money to hire a new catcher, Matches Malone. Matches replaces Jack Shaw who was declared dead during the NI's first match. Curiously the body of mr. Shaw later disappeared and has not been discovered yet.

hakos

Quote from: tags on June 25, 2021, 12:22:20 AM
Quote from: hakos on June 22, 2021, 07:33:38 AM
Quote from: tags on June 21, 2021, 09:35:46 PM
Hi Hakos! I'm in a position with a bit of a busy schedule now these days. I think the first available time slot would be 20:00 on Thursday? I probably have more times I could play on short notice if you see me on discord, but few I can promise right now.

Ouch, the match that I fear the most. The match that almost made me not choose amazons. Ok, better just get it over with. Bring on the pain Tags. Thursday at 20:00 will work just fine. /hakos

I didn't see you out there today, but I hope we can still play our match. I think I might be able to play from our cabin as well, although the wifi might be temperamental. Let me know what works for you.

Hi tags, I am really sorry, but I totally forgot our game yesterday. I blame excessive working hours. Or perhaps it was my sub-conscious that preferred not to meet all those block/tackle killing machines? You are in your full rights to get a WO 2-0 win.

If you want to play, I have three days off now (friday, saturday, sunday) with nothing planned so I can play whenever. Just let me know. But to get things started. How about saturday afternoon, starting around 15?

/hakos

tags

Hi, I do want to play, you're not getting off that easily 😂

The earliest I can play now is probably Sunday 2030 I think, dunno if that works for you

hakos

Quote from: tags on June 25, 2021, 11:14:05 PM

The earliest I can play now is probably Sunday 2030 I think, dunno if that works for you

Ok, let's aim for sunday 20:30 then. Thanks /hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on June 26, 2021, 09:10:58 AM
Quote from: tags on June 25, 2021, 11:14:05 PM

Ok, let's aim for sunday 20:30 then. Thanks /hakos

Great! Sorry about the late availability times, seems to be a full schedule here right now. See you tomorrow!

tags

First of all, kudos to Hakos for creating a team that got automatically abbreviated to "FFS".

Looking at the dice stats, it seems like it was a match where we both suffered from lots of failed rolls throughout. Both Hakos and I had expected this to get a bit violent, which it never really was. There were only two casualties in the game, one on each side, both of which were healed by our respective apothecaries. The match-up of chaos dwarves vs amazons obviously favours the former skill-wise, so that went about as expected, although both teams can look forward without any permanent injuries.

Thanks for the match Hakos, let's hope we see each other again in the playoffs! :D