Match Day 2

Started by J-Reedy, June 05, 2021, 07:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaarkill

No probs mate!
Im in game and waiting, no worries! ;D

/Gnaar

hakos

The rotten stench really made the flower women super angry. In the first two turns two bodies were removed. One rotter and one Nurgle Warrior. This two woman advantage stayed the same most of the match and proved to be the key to the 2-0 victory for the Amazons.

First half amazons elected to defend. After the first two removals the Nurgles were pushed towards the side and trapped there. When they tried to get away their Pestigor became lightly protected. Too lightly. The ball could be stolen and the 1-0 TD happened in turn 8.

Second half started with 1 woman advantage but soon it growed and in the end the rotters proved just how rotten they were with four out of five being badly hurt.

All this made the amazons a bit over confident so they quickly ran into the Nurgle half. Too quickly. They were not fully protected, the ball was knocked lose and some back and forth ensued. But the woman advantage, with some clever (read: lucky dodges) positioning, gained the upper hand. The 2-0 goal happened in turn 15.

----------

Thanks for the game Gnaarkill. As always a pleasure playing against you. No sign of frustration despite that it seemed my dices could never fail.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Yes, indeed!
I should have known better before coming to your beautiful flower garden arena, smelling like a heap of shit! xD

Got what we rotters deserved, I guess ::)

GG Hakos!