Season 44 - Middle rung

Started by J-Reedy, August 02, 2021, 11:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Season 43 is about to hit the playoffs soon, so let's kick-off the signup thread for season 44.

This is the second season of the three season series, so this time semi-experienced teams and new teams are allowed. TV limit will be that of the highest team from season 43 that will continue into season 44. You are free to use older existing NUL teams for season 44, given that they fall within the TV limit. That means you can swap out your season 43 team if you're not happy with it! (...and you have an existing NUL team that qualifies) and new teams are always OK in any season.

---------------------------------------
Official Stuff

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This shouldn't take longer than a day or two.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

OLD Coaches know the drill, just tell what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt.

I'll be taking my Kislev for another spin.

SIGNED UP:
1. J-Reedy - Nomine Incognito (Kislev)
2. tags - Logen's Lot (Chaos Dwarf)
3. Lars - Dental Redemption (Goblins)
4. Hakos - Freak Flower Stars (Amazon)
5. Gnaarkill - Spawn of the Wretched (Nurggle)
6. Mr. B - Kung Fu Fury (Norse)
7. Vorcha - Voltaren United (Elven Union)
8. WiGdoor - Lustria Lunatix (Lizardmen)
9. Saitani - The Grayskins (Undead)
10. Polly71 - Pollys Dragons (High Elf)

tags

Logen's Lot will definitely return for next season!

Lars

Don't know what team i Will use yet either i stick whit the vamps or i'll go crazy with gobos
/Lars

hakos

FFS are not ready yet. Sign me up for season 44 as well. /hakos

Gnaarkill

The Spawn of the Wretched,
Signing in! 8)

/Gnaar

Mr B

Vorcha

The elves of Voltaren united have decided after a off season involving lots of pain killers and heavy massages with happy endings, that they are ready for another season. So they are posting new player positions to replace the dead and badly mangled players that can no longer stay in the team. and start praying to nuffle that maybe this year the dice will be on their side.

J-Reedy

Time to finish the signups so we know how big of a league to create. So let us know!

Lars

Will go with goblins name will be something like Dental Redemption, will create it as soon as possible.
/Lars

WiGdoor

Lustria Lunatix will continue on into the next season!
Lizard sounds

Saitani

I will be doing some probing this season to:)

Gnaarkill

So only one we waiting for is Polly?
Anyone heard from him?

/Gnaar

Polly71

sorry has been bussy but i wil fix it later today

tags

Season 44 competition created in-game as a 10-team competition, join up at your earliest convenience!

J-Reedy

Sorry but my signup to the in-game league will take some time. Started my vacation and I'm currently touring Lapland, though I actually spent some time both in Sweden and Norway today when I visited the most northern three-country border point. Only travelling with my tablet, so no computer access until end of next week.