Playoffs!

Started by tags, August 05, 2021, 09:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

The best 4 teams of season 43 will meet in the playoffs!

The top 4 teams are:
1. Saitani - The Grayskins (Undead)
2. tags - Logen's Lot (Chaos Dwarf)
3. Mr. B - Kung Fury (Norse)
4. hakos - Freak Flower Stars (Amazon)

1 will face 4, and 2 will face 3.

Season 43 Playoffs competition has been created, join up!

hakos

That was a fun season, returning to the first ever team I played in blood bowl 1 and not been playing since then. Quite a different feeling now.

The result seems fair. I lost three games, all of them to the teams in position 1, 2 and 3. The very first match of the season was versus the Lizards resulting in a draw so the battle for 4th spot was close. With just a bit of difference in luck it could have been Wigdoor here instead of me.

I'm really looking forward to a rematch versus Saitani's undead. It is the only match where I think I played badly and the team really underperformed. It will not be an easy match, I am surely the underdog, but will do what I can. If I can just play a good match I will be happy.

With that said, I have registered and am available for play at any time. Just inform me about 1 day in advance.

/hakos

Mr B

Quote from: tags on August 05, 2021, 09:28:31 PM
The best 4 teams of season 43 will meet in the playoffs!

The top 4 teams are:
1. Saitani - The Grayskins (Undead)
2. tags - Logen's Lot (Chaos Dwarf)
3. Mr. B - Kung Fury (Norse)
4. hakos - Freak Flower Stars (Amazon)

1 will face 4, and 2 will face 3.

Season 43 Playoffs competition has been created, join up!
Yes I'll join later today.
Then Tuesday and onwards 21 öclöck I'm ready for the game.
Just let me know in advance.
Cheers

Saitani

Hakos do you want to play our game tonight or tomorow before 3

tags

Quote from: Saitani on August 07, 2021, 08:26:30 PM

We're still waiting for yourself and Mr. B to actually join the Season 43 Playoffs competition in-game before we can start it, so tonight may be a tad optimistic.

Saitani

woop i will join asap

Mr B

We are all four now 8)

tags

Competition started!

Mr. Fury, I can play most evenings at 21 except Tuesday. What works best for you?

hakos

Freak Flower Stars have leveled up. We welcome our latest Rookie Star: Leilani. With that we have a full team to fight the undead hordes. Although we need about one more day of training to make sure Leilani knows the secret plays and positionings of FFS.

Quote from: Saitani on August 07, 2021, 08:26:30 PM

Unfortunately today is not possible. But I'am available any time from monday and forward. /hakos

Mr B

Quote from: tags on August 08, 2021, 12:42:14 PM
Competition started!

Mr. Fury, I can play most evenings at 21 except Tuesday. What works best for you?
Mr. Lot, shall we nail down Thursday then, at that time?
BR
B

tags

Quote from: Mr B on August 08, 2021, 10:23:35 PM
Competition started!

BR
B

I'm sorry, I thought Thursday was good, but it just turned into a family dinner I can't skip, so I'm afraid that's a no-go.

Mr B

Quote from: tags on August 08, 2021, 11:47:46 PM
Quote from: Mr B on August 08, 2021, 10:23:35 PM
Competition started!

BR
B

I'm sorry, I thought Thursday was good, but it just turned into a family dinner I can't skip, so I'm afraid that's a no-go.
Ok Wednesdayis out from my side.. next Monday?

tags

Quote from: Mr B on August 09, 2021, 07:54:46 AM
Ok Wednesdayis out from my side.. next Monday?

Sounds good, let's go for next Monday at 21!

Saitani

Hakos are  you able to play tonight ?

hakos

Quote from: Saitani on August 10, 2021, 06:30:48 PM
Hakos are  you able to play tonight ?

I was actually able to play yesterday evening. However, since I did not get an advance warning I did not see that you were available until now.

As stated before, I only check the forum once per day, normally around 9-10 in the morning. That is why I need to have about one day of advance warning to be able to schedule a time. Apart from that I am rather flexible with the timing since I am on vacation for two more weeks.

However, now I have got some plans for wednesday to friday, so earliest availability for me is now on saturday and forward.

/hakos