Playoffs!

Started by tags, August 05, 2021, 09:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saitani

Sorry for that Hakos i have been working long days the last months so planing anything in the evnings have been a bit difficoult Would sunday around 12 work for you ?

hakos

Yes, sunday at 12:00 works fine, let's bash. :)

/hakos

hakos

Not much I could do. Congratulations for moving onto the final, Saitani.

/hakos

Saitani

I wont deny that it was bit of a onesided game. with my Golden boot Fouler skelly.
think most of the luck+ came from the t16 touchdown play that had no reason to work with 0 rerrols.
anyways gg and see you next season hakos

hakos

@Tags: Just out of curiosity, do you include fouling in the luck statistics? In this game Saitani fouled 4 times with no eviction while I fouled 2 times with eviction both times. /hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on August 16, 2021, 09:23:04 AM
@Tags: Just out of curiosity, do you include fouling in the luck statistics? In this game Saitani fouled 4 times with no eviction while I fouled 2 times with eviction both times. /hakos

Yes, fouling is included. The armour/injury/casualty aspect of the fouling luck is included with blocks and everything else, but the referee luck is part of the "Misc" group. For example, these three luck entries highlighted is a single foul:

Mr B

Well, thanks for the game.
It was really up and down!
Hope to despair.

I will not run the story mode on this one.
Cya next season H-man and thanks for the game!

tags

Thanks for the game, it was a case of despair to hope to despair for me, I did not see that final pass play coming. Well played, and good luck in the finals!

Mr B

So is me and the Undead guy.

Well.. when are you available?
How about next Monday 21?

Saitani

Lets see if this will be the game i finally win vs you Mr B XD Monday at 21 should work for me :)

Mr B

So another Helluva game!
Thanks Saitani!

But well, extra time of course we just had to do it!
Give it all back to the crowd.
But a small recap, is entitled.

Pre-Game, Norse were up 90k.
And got a BeerBabe.
Undead replied with the Undead Chainsaw, and a bribe, with a thank you I assume.
HORROR!

Undead received, lined up, I think you cassed on that first move.
Stunned and Ko.
Foul with Chainsaw rolled a 1, injury, but regen fixed it.
Quite easy way for the undead, I saw fouling skeleton, MB wight pointing at me from all angles.
Just had to put in the effort to try at least to remove them.
It went not so good, and Ghouls advanced on the other side.
But finally the hit was there, removed the MB wight from the game and regen could not fix it.
But 1-0 was there, all my was it 4 or three Ko came back.
Phew.

We the received, and it was heavy rain as a thanks.
Chainsaw back and the Los was not so well planned from me, my MB blitzer was out there alone and I decided to get the ball.
Well, that did not work.
TO and Major foul from chainsaw went all in and even the Ref noticed.
As the bribe was already used, we was not off the game, and the result, a stunning result to have some humor.
So I planned and planned I have the moves now, but I did not.
My blindness in the eager to get a mummy down made me miss a tackle zone...
Dodge, no no says Nuffle.
TO, and it was not that bad, but of course it's not that good either.
Mr S took all advantage he could and even stole the ball in TZ and rain.
Shortly after the blitzes and all failed last RR burned and out he went giggling all the way to TD zone. 2-0

Norse Receive, again.
Perfect defense and the ball landed just short of the LOS to the left from me and right for Mr S
Well as I was out of RR, I was pretty smoked, but saved as the ball went out.
Directly in the hand of my runner, who went for it got some cover and could gain one back. 2-1.

Next half was a Norse time to receive.
It was then 10 Undead vs 11 Norse.
Some more Undead went KO, and the march was abrupted by some nice play but in the end 2-2, with 4 turn left for undead and 3 for Norse.
The Ko came back for the Undead, which was important.
The drive started really good and removed some Norse ko and cas I think it was.
But the path was a bit blocked.
Still one target and then a failed GFI from the Mummy, and the RR was saved.
It meant TD option or close the TD option for Undead.
Well, We went for the scoring part.
Toppled the agile wight and stunned him, who had the ball of course.
And run dodged (with dodge) got the ball failed the GFI, made it with RR, now it was pass and catch to win the game.
But the pass failed TO.
1D blitz for undead to remove the thrower who was in the way, run dodged 4+ failed, Dodge skill saved it got the ball in TZ but for the price of the RR, dodged again, run all down, passed, made the pass despite the nasty smell, but the catch was failed, which also would have been the game.

Extra Time!
Undead received and it was 10 vs 10.
Cheerleaders pumped it up so both teams got a RR back, Wee!
One Ulfwerener was removed.
One lino also, 8 vs 10. Setting it up in the middle ready to go left or right.
TD threats to left and right, trying to keep them down, and the team went more right or the left how you see it.
Keeping ball save and ghouls trying to reach forth to score.
Then a mummy went down and was KO'd on'a 2D against..  ???
After trying to open up a failed block took the last RR and that ticked the lets finish the game feeling!
Went for it, settling up in TD zone, but the pass scattered and it went off, and was thrown in to the other side of the pitch but almost still in the TD zone.
There was a chance to Surf but the situation would have been to open up for a scoring chance so, we skipped that.
We grabbed the ball and blocked what could be blocked.
The 1d came in after GFI and dodge but the tackle removed the dodge so it failed.

We lined up to remove the strong ghoul, but block it was so there we stood.
I decided to dodge away, made it to get far away.
The position of the team was a bit scattered but to the (my) right, and I went to the left with the ball.
And could then Run all the way to settled 2-3.

Thanks man!
Cya around!

J-Reedy

Congrats to the champ and the runner up too, looks like the northern Kung Fu was strong this time!

tags

Wow, congratulations! Seems like a helluva match.

hakos

The two best teams facing off in the final and extra turns just as it should be in a final game. Perfect ending of the season. Congratulations. /hakos

Gnaarkill

Shiiiiet!

Is that fourth in a row B?
Congratulations mate! ;D

Damn, guys, we have to step up on our game, B-man is crushing us!

/Gnaar