Logen's Lot (Chaos Dwarf) - Kvasilad
Lustria Lunatix (Lizardmen) - WiGdoor
Nomine Incognito (Kislev) - J-Reedy
Polly's Dragons (High Elf) - Polly71
Spawn of the Wretched (Nurgle) - Gnaarkill
The Greyskins (Undead) - Saitani
Voltaren United (Elven Union) - Vorcha

J-Reedy

Looks like MD8 has been forwarded, so it's time for the final round of the regular season. Play on!

Gnaarkill, at least 10 games must've gone by without me getting to enjoy your fine company on the field. So let's correct that undersight post haste. Here are my OK CET start times that I currently know about:

- Saturday 17-late
- Sunday any time before 17
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 18, 2021, 11:45:38 AM
Looks like MD8 has been forwarded, so it's time for the final round of the regular season. Play on!

Gnaarkill, at least 10 games must've gone by without me getting to enjoy your fine company on the field. So let's correct that undersight post haste. Here are my OK CET start times that I currently know about:

- Saturday 17-late
- Sunday any time before 17
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

With such a nice invitation, I just cant say no, ol' buddy! ;D

Saturday @18 would be perfect for me.
Deal?

/Gnaar

tags

Hi Lars, although my hobgoblins are claiming that their teeth are 'well gudd ta chew wif', I suspect there might be an issue or two that can be adressed.

I'm free this evening (Thursday), and can probably do most of Sunday. Evenings next week also look open here.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on November 18, 2021, 12:44:38 PM
Saturday @18 would be perfect for me.
Deal?

It's a deal, mr. seal. See you on Saturday!

hakos

Ok, time to finish the season off against the gray skin ones.

@Saitani: Here are my potential starting times, pick one:
saturday (today): 18-22 (i will check here again before 18)
monday: 19-21
tuesday: 19-21
friday: 19-21
next weekend: probably most times, as it looke right now

/hakos

Lars

Quote from: tags on November 18, 2021, 01:23:40 PM
Hi Lars, although my hobgoblins are claiming that their teeth are 'well gudd ta chew wif', I suspect there might be an issue or two that can be adressed.

I'm free this evening (Thursday), and can probably do most of Sunday. Evenings next week also look open here.
We are out of anesthetic but if you can manage without that i am open to start at 19 Sunday

/Lars

hakos

Ok, that's it, this season is officially over for the Freak Flower Stars.

After an honorable 1-2 loss versus the Grayskins we will end up in 5th Place since Kung Fury will get a default win.

Well played Saitani. I felt I played well today, only making one mistake, but that mistake was enough to lose versus you.

See you all in next season.

/hakos

J-Reedy

Well, no beautifull bbreplayer report right now, as I'm not getting connection to the server. So just have to paint a picture with words.

It was a pretty day. Pretty enough that even the smells oozing from the rotten corpses of Rotters and Nurgle Warriors didn't bother the crowd when Spawn of the Wretched walked on the field to face the Kislev team Nomine Incognito. Nobody knows how the coin toss ended up as the coin was snatched up by the tentacles of the Wretched one's Nurgle Beast. But the ref decided to award the choice to the smellier team, probably just to get quickly away from the rotten smell of the Spawners captain. So the Nurgle side went for an offence. And they scored pretty fast as their team got spread out and Kislev managed to pressure the flank attack of the Wretched. Only other noteworthy point about the first offensive drive was that the Kislev Catcher Matches Malone was knocked out. Which resulted in him missing out all rest of the game. The crowd was so impressed by the sleeping talents of this fine young man, that there was a riot after the game when the MVPs were announced and Matches was snubbed out of the MVP that crowd felt he deserverd.
Well, Kislev went on the offense sending two Catchers deep. Nurgle team followed them and caused mayhem in the Kislev ranks which forced the Kislev to do a long bomb pass play into goalzone and the game was tied 1-1. Soon after the half ended. Second half followed with Kislev on the offence again. This time they tried to do their customary back-field passing play between two Catchers which resulted in them fumbling the ball. Nurgle pressured and Kislev Catcher with the ball retreated. Then the third Catcher ran to the endzone once again and a handoff later there was another pass attempt to the endzone. But this time it failed and the pass bounced out of bounds. Loose ball, Nurgle and Kislev struggling to get a hold when Kislev Catcher makes a play that made the refs suspect he was an Elf in disguise. Leap to ball, pick it up next to three Nurgle and dodge out. What a hero! And then he was blitzed down and knocked out. Ball loose again, all kinds of beast and men (definately not frog-men, just ordinary circus men) trying to secure it. So, a Kislev Catcher Mr. Sigerson, scorer of the first Kislev TD, leaps out, picks up the ball and runs it back home. 2-1 for Kislev.
Nurgle still have a scoring chance with half of the half left. Luckily the game wasn't played on a halfling lenght field, for then it would've been half of a half of halflength field-play left. And with a halfling team playing it would've... Getting too ridiculous, let's end that tangent. But unfortunately for Nurgle their coach is also out of Mr. Rii'Rolls Rolls of Re-engaging vocal coards which the coach of the Spawn of the Wretched relies on to freshen his throat after he has yelled at his players who are about to do something stupid. And as the coach already had a permanently sore throat after yelling at his players earlier in the half, he can only watch in horror as the Pestigor beast who had picked up the ball was trying to run too far. Members of the crowd closest to the scene report, that injury that the Pestigor suffered by overextending his stride may have been caused by the beasts horns getting pushed into his skulls when he hit the turf. Total chaos ensued, which made the Wretched ones feel like home and thus they started hitting hard. The end result was one dead Kislev being revived, an innocent Circus Bear getting kneecapped and losing the little agility he had and a Kislev lineman getting third of his muscle mass ripped out. The Kislev still got a scoring chance, but as the Catcher going for the goal was non other than The Boogeyman, owner of the said injured innocent Circus Bear, the fate of his trusty pet must've made Boogeyman trip just before the goal-line. So, the affair ended 2-1 for the Kislev.

Thanks again for the game Gnaar-man, a pleasure as always, though I feel like I have less of a team after our match than going into it :) Good luck in the next season, mate!

And here's the report! Thanks for this fine tool you have created for us, Tags. I know you've put lot of work into it, really appreciate what you're doing with it.

Saitani

The last of the flowers have been plucked and we are ready for the finals

tags

Quote from: Lars on November 20, 2021, 01:45:38 PM
Quote from: tags on November 18, 2021, 01:23:40 PM

We are out of anesthetic but if you can manage without that i am open to start at 19 Sunday

/Lars

Sorry about the late reply, but yep, that works!

tags

The final match of regular season 44 has been played! There was plenty of violence, although surprisingly few lasting scars in the end. Star agility player of Logen's Lot, Mr. Poulder, nearly got a surprisingly deep root canal, but the team's apothecary intervened in the last minute.

Overall, a rough match, where neither team had much success with anything really.

Thanks for the match Lars!