Lustria Lunatix (Lizardmen) - WiGdoor
Nomine Incognito (Kislev) - J-Reedy
Polly's Dragons (High Elf) - Polly71
Spawn of the Wretched (Nurgle) - Gnaarkill
The Greyskins (Undead) - Saitani
Voltaren United (Elven Union) - Vorcha

tags

Match day 7 is open!

WiGdoor, I think my first opportunity is Tuesday afternoon/evening, and probably the rest of that week. Let me know what works for you.

Mr B

Hello Hakos,
This will be a bit delayed, sorry.
Will be away the entire next week, so a Monday game maybe?
That's 8 November. Sorry about this guys.
21 Scandinavian time will do fine, in case it works

hakos

Quote from: Mr B on October 28, 2021, 10:50:50 PM
Hello Hakos,
This will be a bit delayed, sorry.
Will be away the entire next week, so a Monday game maybe?
That's 8 November. Sorry about this guys.
21 Scandinavian time will do fine, in case it works

Ok, let's book that then. /hakos

WiGdoor

Quote from: tags on October 28, 2021, 10:31:36 PM
Match day 7 is open!

WiGdoor, I think my first opportunity is Tuesday afternoon/evening, and probably the rest of that week. Let me know what works for you.

Tuesday should be good for me. At 18? :)

tags

Quote from: WiGdoor on October 28, 2021, 11:32:22 PM
Match day 7 is open!

Ah, sorry, I just realized that I have a work dinner that may run late on Tuesday! I can do Wednesday and Thursday from 19 if those work

WiGdoor

Quote from: tags on October 28, 2021, 11:39:11 PM
Quote from: WiGdoor on October 28, 2021, 11:32:22 PM
Match day 7 is open!

Thursday at 19 then! ^^

Ah, sorry, I just realized that I have a work dinner that may run late on Tuesday! I can do Wednesday and Thursday from 19 if those work

J-Reedy

Saitani, time to see how your alien looking fellows feel about circus folk (but no frog-men in this circus, definately not, and no false identities either, no sir). Here are my OK foreseaable CET start times:

- Sunday 16-18 (might be available earlier too, so if you have free time let me know and I can ping you on Discord when I get free)
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18-20
- Thursday 17-19

Let me know if any of those suit  you, sir. If not, let me know a suitable time or two for you at the end of the next week and I'll try to plan around it when I get more info about the weekend).

tags

Saitani

i can do sunday around 18.00. will probably be aviable earlier than that so i will ping you on discord or you can ping me.

J-Reedy

Well, nothing much to tell home about this game. The Undead were just too guarded and wouldn't open up to any Kislev attempts. Lord Monte Cristo mysteriously disappeared from the game, some claim that the rookie Zombie hired by the Grayskins during the game is actually late-Lord himseld, but the those close to Lord say that Zombie has no reassemblance to him. However, this mystery disappearance was enough of an intrigue to get Cristo awarded with the MVP of the match.

Kislev started on the offence, had hard time staying on their feet and lost a ball when a catch was fumbled. Undead recovered the ball and started a slow advance but were forced to a quicker TD than probably intented. Kislev responded with a quick advance that was stopped, then responded with another advance that got stopped to a pass being fumbled but the third advance succeeded and the game got tied 1-1 at the half. Just before the half ended, Lord Monte Cristo, as mentioned, mysteriously disappeared after being pronounced dead.

Second half, Undead start a slow caged advance. Kislev get the first removal with Ghoul getting pushed out of bounds. No worries for Undead though, as they soon even the numbers. Kislev are forced to go all-in to stop a break-through at the middle and for a while it looks like they have chance to get the ball-carrier downed, but sole blitz on the carrier fails and after a lightning strike there's a clear path for the Grayskins to score the 2-1 go-ahead just before the end of the match.

Well played as always, Saitani, thanks again for the game.

tags

It's hard to tell from the stats, but that was a rollercoaster of a game with some very surprising moments! It could easily have been 2-0 or 0-2 instead.

Anyway, thanks for the match WiGdoor!

Mr B

The end of Rouhnd Seven, was a real fight.
When Men and .. what did she say?.. Amazone faced each other.
Amazon!
Yes sorry mam, Amazon!
Do not Mam me puny human.
Sorry mammmaaaa and he run.

The Amazon started, put the rented Engine of pure evil on the field.
But, a quadruple skull, ended that.
And out the chainsaw went, the drums of nuffle was heard.
The Norse banked the chest, Haha!
But of was not drumming for them..
Like a comic with Amazon the text was not visible but, let me try it.
BANG
BOOSH
SCHWOOP
SMACK

And the Norse was rooted, laugning more manly than ever, they walked in 1-0.

The Norse rookie thrower, almost throw up.. when he fumbled the ball instead...
And like Harpies they came swoomping down.
But he glared, took his fist and banked on his chest..
finally got the ball made the pass and then it was on the other side of the field.
1-1..

Second Half.
If it was run by the Amozon first half, it was more or less in the same manner handled by the Norse.

And the same sound could almost be read, as added above.
The Cas came flying from everywhere and from anyone.

The last turns was executed on each side, just glaring, not even tempted to challenge Nuffle anymore, And 2-1 was the final call.

Thanks dude sorry for the dmg.
BR
B

hakos

Not often I lose a game with +7 in luck and an opponent taking 5 causalties...

It sure was a wild game, not that many blocks were made but the result looks like it was the double amount of blocks.

But I guess that is what happens with a combined luck of +21...

Anyway, it was a well deserved win by Mr B. Who managed to play stable and come back despite those heavy early losses.

/hakos