Match Day 5

Started by J-Reedy, September 05, 2021, 06:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Quote from: Saitani on October 14, 2021, 08:15:22 PM
i misunderstood the week there XD well i cna play tonight if you want ? or this weekend
Ok.. Well I adjusted the evening now..
I asked last week..
You can't state next Thursday on a Wednesday and mean tomorrow.
Next Thursday it is then?

Saitani

sorry about that. Im able to play most evnings just find  a time that works for you.

WiGdoor

Thanks for the game, Hakos!

The jungle-ladies kicked to the jungle-reptiles in the first half, which led up a drawn-out back and forth running just beyond the line of scrimmage. Eventually a skink snuck through and dunked a TD for the ball-players in blue! In the final turn of the first half, the amazons only needed a short pass to equalize, but Nuffle (praised be) let the lizards keep their lead.
In the second half, we had a rerun of the previous drive, but this time, the ball was dropped far into the amazon half. While most of the amazons were dedicated to the planned push on the flank, a team of skinks and a saurus could run up and contest the ball. And alas! The next turn the ball was dropped again, and a second TD was secured for team Lustria.
Third time's the charm? Not this time, unfortunately for the ladies. Same as the last two drives, and it looked like they'd manage to steal away at least one TD, but an untimely slip gave the ball to the lizardmen, and the ensuing scramble for control of the pig-skin lasted until the whistle was blown.

Mr B

Quote from: Saitani on October 14, 2021, 08:24:58 PM
sorry about that. Im able to play most evnings just find  a time that works for you.
Sure no worries but I'll Ping you if opportunity comes before.

Mr B

Quote from: Saitani on October 14, 2021, 08:24:58 PM
Ready for to night i hope?
21 is ok to start?

Saitani

Saitani

The beast has been slain!
after 5 seasons and several playoffs i have managed to claw out a small win vs Mr B here.
This was high stakes games with action going to the last turn.
GG see you in the finals ;)

Lars

Is that the the last match of the day then the 2 last ones involves the drop out coaches.

/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on October 22, 2021, 10:46:19 AM
Is that the the last match of the day then the 2 last ones involves the drop out coaches.

/Lars

... which is why the match day was forwarded already before this was written :)

Lars

Quote from: tags on October 22, 2021, 02:52:53 PM
Quote from: Lars on October 22, 2021, 10:46:19 AM

/Lars

... which is why the match day was forwarded already before this was written :)
Sneaky :P