Logen's Lot (Chaos Dwarf) - Kvasilad
Lustria Lunatix (Lizardmen) - WiGdoor
Nomine Incognito (Kislev) - J-Reedy
Polly's Dragons (High Elf) - Polly71
Spawn of the Wretched (Nurgle) - Gnaarkill
The Greyskins (Undead) - Saitani
Voltaren United (Elven Union) - Vorcha

J-Reedy

Match day 3 has been forwarded, so time to move on to MD4. Play on!

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on October 06, 2021, 06:31:05 PM
Match day 3 has been forwarded, so time to move on to MD4. Play on!
3 games to be played .
I'll up for admin unless polly arrives.

tags

Saitani, this Thursday and Friday evening should work well. Weekend may be open on short notice on discord, but can't promise anything.

Gnaarkill

WiGdoor you son of a blue lizard!

When's a good day to play?

These are OK starting times for me:
Saturday: 10 - 11
Sunday: 10 - 12
Monday: 19 - 21
Tuesday: No go
Wednesday: 19 - 21
Thursday: 21
Friday: 19 - 21

/Gnaar

Saitani

Hi tags i can do tonight from now on :)

Saitani

Round 4 done
This was an intense game with no bloodsheed to the disepointment of the fans.
I started with a slow grind up the pitch ending the first half in a 1-0 lead the second game had the ball change hands so manytimes and my poor str4 blodge ghoul getting 1 died and knocked down 4 times! in the ned the game ended 1-0 with a failed pick up.
GG Tags see you later in the league :)

tags

Quote from: Saitani on October 07, 2021, 09:42:47 PM
Round 4 done
This was an intense game with no bloodsheed to the disepointment of the fans.
I started with a slow grind up the pitch ending the first half in a 1-0 lead the second game had the ball change hands so manytimes and my poor str4 blodge ghoul getting 1 died and knocked down 4 times! in the ned the game ended 1-0 with a failed pick up.
GG Tags see you later in the league :)

Yeah, good game! I was just solidly out-coached in this one, and my poor dwarfs didn't have enough strength against the Undead muscle. Well-deserved win.

WiGdoor

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 07, 2021, 03:47:27 PM

/Gnaar

Saturday at 11 would be bueno for me!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: WiGdoor on October 08, 2021, 11:08:55 AM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 07, 2021, 03:47:27 PM

/Gnaar

Saturday at 11 would be bueno for me!

Great!
See you tommorow morning then.

Pigga och glada!  ;D
Peace!

/Gnaar

WiGdoor

Good game, Gnaar!

Some absolutely horriying smell made blocking difficult on multiple occasions. But the skinks held their breaths and managed to sneak the ball through. Even a saurus got to hold the ball for a TD!

Lars

Fun match with a lot of dental trickery but in the end the amazonians managed to keep the mouth shut and denied the goblins the opportunity to make any goals loosing 2-0

/Lars

hakos

Goblins? That must be easy, right?

Well, it may look like it, but it ain't easy when standing out there. Looking at two trolls, one Morg nThorg, one fanatic, one chainsaw and a bomber.

But even worse, is what is not visible, the 3 bribes just waiting for the referee to pick up when he, nonchalantly, goes by the goblin coach while whistling as is nothing extraordinary is happening. And of course, that's how it is, nothing special is happening.

Goblins wanted to start on the offensive and the Heavy hitting started. Unfortunately they forgot to protect the pogo guy with the ball in their eagerness to pummel the amazaons as much as possible. Already in turn 2 the ball was free and in turn 3 the amazons scored 1-0.

The fanatic was ejected, but the other secret weapons stayed on.

Once again Morg, trolls, chainsaw and bomber guy wreaked havoc on the poor amazons. Most unlucky was Cassia who died from one bomb.

Despite this the equalizer goal never happened and first half ended with amazons in the lead.

Second half, still 11 vs 11 despite several players being ejected, KOd, badly hurt or even killed.

Amazons were on the offence but got problems. Ball was lost twice, but also twice retaken. In the end a 2-0 goal in turn 14 could be secured. Lot's of dodging and repositoning was involved in that drive.

For the final drive the goblins were finally outnumbered, with 7-10. Trolls tried to throw some goblins but failed. Instad amazons got the ball almost immediately and got a chance for 3-0 in turn 16. All that was needed was two GFI. But we all know what happens with those GFI. They don't.

All in all, the game ended 2-0 to amazons.

-----------

Thanks for the game Lazer. Always interesting playing against goblins.

/hakos

hakos

@tags: Is that a bug I see in bb2replayer? The goblin kill of the amazon Cassia does not seem to be recorded in the statistics? It was with a bomber, but I guess the team should still get the kill?

/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on October 09, 2021, 03:18:11 PM
@tags: Is that a bug I see in bb2replayer? The goblin kill of the amazon Cassia does not seem to be recorded in the statistics? It was with a bomber, but I guess the team should still get the kill?

/hakos

Hmm, yes, that might be a bug indeed.