Lustria Lunatix (Lizardmen) - WiGdoor
Nomine Incognito (Kislev) - J-Reedy
Polly's Dragons (High Elf) - Polly71
Spawn of the Wretched (Nurgle) - Gnaarkill
The Greyskins (Undead) - Saitani
Voltaren United (Elven Union) - Vorcha

tags

Match day 2 is on!

Polly, I can play Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evening from 21 at least. Probably also Thursday from about 18. Send me a message on discord for a faster reply.

Good luck everyone!

Vorcha

@saitani when do you want to play our game ?

Mr B

So Lars.
How are you doing?
Advice during the game to come
1 do not put a chainsaw in my mouth
2 do not thrower a goblin in my mouth
3 do not ever enter my mouth with the ball&chain.

My handsome Norsemen do not like that it will interact with the beer drinking after the game.
But I will be happy to withdraw some teeth from the Trolls so your goblins will be less likely to be eaten.

But when dude?
Next Thursday?
21 is the shit

hakos

Gnaarkill, we are up next!

I can play almost anytime on sunday.

In the coming week I could probably play most evenings starting between 19-21.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Yo hakos!

Been on a trip to our capitol this weekend so wont manage a game tonight.
But what do you say about tomorrow @20 or tuesday same time?

/Gnaar

WiGdoor

J-man!
When does the circus wanna hop over some scaly bois?

I could do it today, if you're free?
Otherwise I can do Thursday or Friday between 17-20. :)
Uncertain about the weekend.

Vorcha

after hard discusions with the teams players they have decided all to quit and the team has no choice but to withdraw from the league.

Mr B

Quote from: Vorcha on September 19, 2021, 12:35:53 PM
after hard discusions with the teams players they have decided all to quit and the team has no choice but to withdraw from the league.
Ooh that is sad..
New team to bring or how does the coach feel?

Saitani

Coach is pissed because of getting fouled by 1 dirty player skeleton

Mr B

Quote from: Saitani on September 19, 2021, 12:38:55 PM
Coach is pissed because of getting fouled by 1 dirty player skeleton
Ooh.. ok.
Dirty players is not more dirty than Mightblow or.. making a block.
But yes it's a common thing to judge it in the Dire moment.
Sad to hear it.

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 19, 2021, 11:12:09 AM
Yo hakos!

Been on a trip to our capitol this weekend so wont manage a game tonight.
But what do you say about tomorrow @20 or tuesday same time?

/Gnaar

okidoki, tuesday @20 should work fine. see you then /hakos

Vorcha

i was pissedd after foul nr 6 on my best player. and even when the rest of the team had rann away to the corner giving up the match. and even comenting that excessive fouling was not nessasary as the match was his anyways. and he replied wel i have to use dirty player when i have it on a player.

Iv had enough of such bullshit.

Saitani

Hmm yes lets let the ag5 leap, strip baller sidesteap and block piece run around when he could easily be used to do a oneturner on t16 in conjuntion with your m9 nos piece and accurate thrower. Everytime i have played vs you or polly it has been bad dice that or bad dice that. Not a singel time have i heard you say i played that turn wrong or i did things in the wrong order. Maybe its time for some selfreflection when it comes to player activation and positioning for example this game you did 3 dodges (3+3+2+) on the sideline with a no dodge ag4 piece costing you a rr, when you could have gotten to the same spot with a  3+2+ with several extra squares to go and mind you this was before standing up and moving other pieces. And after that you decide to just do a pass play and score anyway making that whole chain completely unescesery.

Fouling is a double edged sword it both win and loses me games. I make 1 lineman on most of my teams a dedicated fouler thats  ussually 60-70k tv  that even with a sucessfull foul has a 1/3 chance to get ejected and not comming back leaving me 1 piece down most likely with the opponent having a ko piece that comes back the drive.
And to do a proper foul i need to have 2-3 assists even with dp leaving me out positioned. When the opertunity presents itself to foul a key piece i will take that with the risks that follow. if i was real jerk i would foul everyturn without any consideration to positioning and situation or play a team where i take mbclaw as my first skill no matter what.

Losing pieces sucks hell i had two of my best pieces die the 2 previous games. Not to mention how many leveled blitzers,catchers and throwers including a 100spp catcher on my high elf run, hell i had games where i had 4-5 loners and i still managed to get into the play offs all 3 seasons.  Do i have games where i get salty and whine alittle sure i do, but i stick the games out and recover later in the season. Im far from a exellent coach myself i do mistakes and missplays score to fast or to slow doing that extra greedblock that can ruin my whole plan when i dont need to.
Anyways GG hope you find something else that suits you better.

Vorcha

yes you are such a good player and the rest of us suck. we know that oh lord of managers.
Get real.