Logen's Lot (Chaos Dwarf) - Kvasilad
Lustria Lunatix (Lizardmen) - WiGdoor
Nomine Incognito (Kislev) - J-Reedy
Polly's Dragons (High Elf) - Polly71
Spawn of the Wretched (Nurgle) - Gnaarkill
The Greyskins (Undead) - Saitani
Voltaren United (Elven Union) - Vorcha

J-Reedy

Okay, new season has been kicked off and started, so play on!

Hakos, still on my vacation, so my availability is kind of easy. Either I'm available on a certain day or not. Any time before midnight and after 6.00 will do. Currently it looks like I'm available as follows:
- from Tuesday to Thursday (7th to 9th) (occupied on Thursday from abouts 11 to 13)
- Weekend of 11th/12th either day is fine, but if you choose the other, the another will be locked unavailable as I have a weekend task to do that will take one of those days.

Let me know what suits you, sir. I might've made my availability sound a bit complex with that unorthodox announcement from me, but just let me know the time best suited for you and I should be able to make it work!

hakos

Yay, new season :)

Let's try as early as possible and keep the rest of the days in reserve. How about tuesday, starting at 19?

/hakos

Mr B

Hello Kvasil some revenge in order I guess.
How about Thursday 21?

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on September 05, 2021, 07:21:45 PM
Let's try as early as possible and keep the rest of the days in reserve. How about tuesday, starting at 19?

Today at 19 is fine if you're still available, I'll be in-game at that time tomorrow. Sorry for the late reply, I was touring Turku region yesterday and slept in after a longish board-game night.

WiGdoor

Saitani and your undead, when do you wanna toss ball?

I'm available most afternoons except Wednesday. If we start between 17 and 20, that would be preferable.

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 07, 2021, 11:13:36 AM
Quote from: hakos on September 05, 2021, 07:21:45 PM

Today at 19 is fine if you're still available, I'll be in-game at that time tomorrow. Sorry for the late reply, I was touring Turku region yesterday and slept in after a longish board-game night.

I'm really sorry but it seems I have to work late most evenings this week. Seems impossible for me to play until weekend.

So far the weekend seems completely empty, can you propose a time during saturday or sunday?

/hakos

J-Reedy

[quote author=hakos link=topic=827.msg14041#msg14041 date=1631006625

I'm really sorry but it seems I have to work late most evenings this week. Seems impossible for me to play until weekend.

So far the weekend seems completely empty, can you propose a time during saturday or sunday?
[/quote]

How about Saturday at 18? If you prefer daytime, it has to be Sunday, any time will do then.

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 07, 2021, 11:29:50 AM
[quote author=hakos link=topic=827.msg14041#msg14041 date=1631006625

How about Saturday at 18? If you prefer daytime, it has to be Sunday, any time will do then.
[/quote]

Yes, that should work fine. See you. /Hakos

tags

Quote from: Mr B on September 05, 2021, 09:08:35 PM
How about Thursday 21?

Hi, really sorry, but I'm in the middle of a bit of a scheduling nightmare at the moment. Will be travelling for work until late next week. I think maybe next Friday (as in the 17th) is my first opportunity

Mr B

Quote from: tags on September 07, 2021, 02:04:12 PM
Quote from: Mr B on September 05, 2021, 09:08:35 PM
How about Thursday 21?

Hi, really sorry, but I'm in the middle of a bit of a scheduling nightmare at the moment. Will be travelling for work until late next week. I think maybe next Friday (as in the 17th) is my first opportunity
No worries. Friday is not a good day.
But let's follow up and see how things are then.
Cheers

Gnaarkill

Lars!
Time to kick off the new season and warm up your Gobbos!
When is a good day for you?

My OK times are somewhat like this:
Thursday: 21
Friday: 19 - late
Saturday: 10 - 12
Sunday: 10 - 17
Monday: 19 - 21
Tuesday: 19 - 21
Wednesday: 20 - 21

/Gnaarkill

Saitani

Game one done. intresting game where a 3 turns in a row ending in dub skull or snake eyes changed the nearly certain 2-0 to a 1-1 draw wp Wigdoor see you in the next one :)

tags

Wow, -9 luck for both teams, that might be the largest negative sum I've seen :D

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 08, 2021, 01:20:57 PM
Lars!
Time to kick off the new season and warm up your Gobbos!
When is a good day for you?

My OK times are somewhat like this:
Thursday: 21
Friday: 19 - late
Saturday: 10 - 12
Sunday: 10 - 17
Monday: 19 - 21
Tuesday: 19 - 21
Wednesday: 20 - 21

/Gnaarkill

Friday @ 19 should work for me Welcome to the dental appointment and don't forget to use your dental floss.

/Lars