Match Day 2

Started by J-Reedy, September 05, 2021, 06:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 23, 2021, 04:18:17 PM
Welp...
Ill say "never mind the bollocks" and let us continue play wonderful Blood Bowl at Norsca Union League instead  ;D <3
Absolutely! :)
We'll consider those two walkovers for the rest of the season unless we hear otherwise, but other than that, business as usual.

J-Reedy

Nice, friendly game where the Kislev failed at their simple acrobatics which forced them to do harder acrobatics that worked. Meanwhile, the large Lizardmen lounged lazily around and kept bashing at the definately not frogmen but ordinary men with vigor, thinning their ranks at a steady pace. At the end it was six Kislev folk trying to stop the onslaught of ten scalies. Couldn't be done as the little Lizardmen kept dodging into places where no living creature normally can dodge and thus the Lizardmen scored the go-ahead on the final turn.

Good game from WiGdoor, I felt pressured all the time and when my dodges kept failing early on, I got myself into too many tight spots. Lost the ball while driving for goal on a 1-1 situation when WiGdoor cleverly dodged his stunties into a position to chain-block my ball-carrier into crowd. Ball bounced to a Saurus and game felt loss. But a sole line-Kislev managed to blitz-leap in middle of army of Lizard and take down the ball-Saurus. Got the ball up, but couldn't fight the numbers, even though leaping gave me two goes at the ball, but without rerolls all I got was pushbacks.

Thanks again for the game, WiGdoor, well played!

Mr B

Nice report.
I also find it very funny to see the scoring skink named Large Lisa
Super funny!
Thanks and congrats Wiggy

Mr B

Thanks for the game Lars!
It ended 2-0 to Norse, not as that was fare but it's how it went.

I confirmed the conceeded game.
And Gave Admin win vs polly.
And that is how I see we shall proceed with those games.

Alright, MD3 reeeeeady!