Match Day 1

Started by J-Reedy, September 05, 2021, 06:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Quote from: tags on September 09, 2021, 10:02:05 AM
Wow, -9 luck for both teams, that might be the largest negative sum I've seen :D

I bet you could do a database query in BB2 replayer to find the most unluckiest match ever played....

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Haha great Lars!
See you @19 then :)
Can wait for that floss ;) ;)

/Gnaar

Gnaarkill

Yo Lars!

Some new shit has come to life, can we postpone our match to 20.00?

Forward/gnaar

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 10, 2021, 04:25:11 PM
Yo Lars!

Some new shit has come to life, can we postpone our match to 20.00?

Forward/gnaar

ok

Gnaarkill

Another draw is in the books for match day 1 and also the debut for our slightly manical dentist friends :)

I can honestly say that this was the most thorough dentist appointment ive been to for a while. The gobbos obviously thought that the putrid stench of nurgle mouth hygiene is not nearly enough of a good standard, making the most acute decision of amputating their patients heads.
Luckily enough Corpsegrinder was the only one killed in the process while the others made it out, holding on to dear life...

And it was also a Blood Bowl game, mind you! Ended 1-1.
After a great first half, the gobbos lead 1-0, holding on to that lead up until the very last turn when Nurgle was finally able to score the equalizer.

You did great Lars, solid play with the green ones!
Great match! GG!

/Gnaarkill

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on September 07, 2021, 11:41:11 AM
Quote from: J-Reedy on September 07, 2021, 11:29:50 AM
How about Saturday at 18? If you prefer daytime, it has to be Sunday, any time will do then.
Yes, that should work fine. See you. /Hakos

A word of warning, that I might be half an hour late. So if at all possible, could we move this one hour forward to 19? I should be home little after 18 but just to make sure that you don't have to wait unnescessarily.

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 11, 2021, 08:53:51 AM
Quote from: hakos on September 07, 2021, 11:41:11 AM
Quote from: J-Reedy on September 07, 2021, 11:29:50 AM
How about Saturday at 18? If you prefer daytime, it has to be Sunday, any time will do then.
Yes, that should work fine. See you. /Hakos

A word of warning, that I might be half an hour late. So if at all possible, could we move this one hour forward to 19? I should be home little after 18 but just to make sure that you don't have to wait unnescessarily.

19 is actually better for me as well. We have a new start time. /hakos

J-Reedy

The deceaced Mr. Altamont, whose body has mysteriously disappeared, will be replaced by Mr. Sigerson.

hakos

It was a match of dodge vs leap.

It was a match of bare flesh vs flashy clothes.

It was a match of women vs men.

It was a match won by bashiness, not by brashiness.

Nomine Incognito gracefully allowed the amazons to start on the offence. They probably regretted that quickly since the amazons quickly got a numerical advantage. Which they never let go of during the entire game. The first pick-up failed which triggered some early leaping to reach the ball but double fail increased the advantage even more for the amazons.

From this point on it was a controlled march forward with the ball in a cage. Although the cage had to move diagonally a couple of times. Player removal continued meanwhile. The kislev prioritized to get Helmut the chainsaw guy off the field and succeeded. The amazons targeted all players without block and succeeded.

The 1-0 goal came in turn 7. The kislev had two turns left but were stopped effectively. The defense were aided a bit by a lucky blitz. Although Nomine managed to badly hurt the first woman in turn 8.

All in all amazons had a 10 vs 8 advantage when second half started. For a short time it looked like Kislev team would equalize the body count. And they even had one jumping, leaping guy doing a breakthrough and two womans had to chase after him. So it was equal at the LOS, for about two turns.

Suddenly the amazons found a new level of bashiness. In four quick turns the kislev lost one guy per turn. One was even killed by their doctor. Seems the kislev believes that a weak catcher is a bad as a limp horse so they mercy killed Mr altamont directly on the field. The crowd went wild. Any rumors of the incognito ones getting extra money from the stadium owner is clearly just a rumor.

With two turns left the amazons scored a winning 2-0 goal.

The kislev only had four players on the field for the final two turns. They really did want to score. They picked up the ball, handed it over to a catcher who leaped, ran and then GFI'd twice. Only one player could reach him. But that was enough, the ball was free and the AG4 blitzer even got the ball at the same time. Turn 18. The blitzer run's as much as possible, throws the ball to Iris that manages to catch and score. 3-0. Game Over.

-----------

Thanks for the game J-Reedy. I was clearly in the lead all the time but you did what you could. I did not feel safe until around turn 14 or so. Sorry about the dead guy and I apologize for that unnecessary foul at the end. Good luck in the rest of the season.

/hakos

tags

Hi B!

I'm back home from travels, and should have some available slots. I can play today (Thursday) evening if you see this on short notice, otherwise Sunday looks free. Should also be able to kick off Monday as well.

Mr B

Quote from: tags on September 16, 2021, 10:32:53 AM
Hi B!

I'm back home from travels, and should have some available slots. I can play today (Thursday) evening if you see this on short notice, otherwise Sunday looks free. Should also be able to kick off Monday as well.
Yo yo!
Its time for blood and bowl but I'm all out of gum...

Hmm.. anyhow yes tonight works really well actually

tags

Quote from: Mr B on September 16, 2021, 12:21:20 PM
Hi B!

Yo yo!

All right, let's book tonight at 21 then?

Mr B

Quote from: tags on September 16, 2021, 01:17:57 PM
Hi B!

Yo yo!

Indeed. Or 15 min past..if that is ok?

Vorcha

After 11 days of "cant play today" and general avoidance from Polly71 i post here so i can get a walkover and we can continue to next round.

tags

Quote from: Mr B on September 16, 2021, 01:34:44 PM
Quote from: tags on September 16, 2021, 01:17:57 PM
Hi B!

Yo yo!

Indeed. Or 15 min past..if that is ok?
Yep, I'll hang around in discord from 21-ish, just give me a ping when ready.