Match Day 1

Started by J-Reedy, September 05, 2021, 06:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Last match of MD1 played, match day forwarded!

I'm too tired to write a long match report now, but suffice to say, I think the luck graph of the match says most of it:

Mr. Bantha got some serious headwind tailwind first half, including a quite important 2D against block that went POW-POW, and was able to capitalize on it, stalling with full control, and ending the first half with 1-0.

From then on, though, Logen's Lot got all of Nuffle's blessings, with everything from failed KO recoveries from the Norse, a hellish pitch invasion, great block dice, and some excellent ball moving dice.

All in all, I don't think I earned that win, but I'll take it. Well played, Mr. B, and good luck further on (although I'm not sure you need it :D)

Also: Vorcha has been awarded the walkover. There's little record of attempted matchmaking on the forums or public Discord channels, but Polly was given a warning on Discord with several hours to reply while he was online, so I think that's fair (and especially if what Vorcha says is true, which I think it is).