These are the teams:
Homie Herbarium (Necromantic) - Lars
Freak Flower Stars (Amazon) - Hakos
Kung Fury (Norse) - Mr. B
Logen's Lot (Chaos Dwarf) - Kvasilad
Nomine Incognito (Kislev) - J-Reedy
Spawn of the Wretched (Nurgle) - Gnaarkill

Mr B

Alright last round.. Gnaarl.. when can we do this.
I'm quite eager to get it done.

When can you take this game?
21-isch Scandinavian time would be fine for me.
Not Friday but.. open otherwise.

hakos

Looks like some froglike dessert for this season.

J-Reedy. I'm still on vacation and can play anytime until sunday evening. Then work starts again.

Are you back home soon, or are we looking at strange playing times? Let me know what suits you.

BR/ hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on January 13, 2022, 08:46:59 AM
Alright last round.. Gnaarl.. when can we do this.
I'm quite eager to get it done.

When can you take this game?
21-isch Scandinavian time would be fine for me.
Not Friday but.. open otherwise.

MrBl!
I could do this already today if you see this in time.
Otherwise monday?
21 it is :)

/Gnaar

Mr B

MD5

Thanks for the game, lots of 1 in this one.

Keeping it short!
Cya around and thanks
BR
B

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on January 13, 2022, 11:15:02 AM

J-Reedy. I'm still on vacation and can play anytime until sunday evening. Then work starts again.

Are you back home soon, or are we looking at strange playing times? Let me know what suits you.

BR/ hakos

No sir, no frogs in our team! Okays. Still on vacation and my current hotel has lousy wifi so won't be able to game for 2 days. Provided my next hotel has more stable wifi I could game on Sunday morning local time before I head out to a NFL game. I'll be back home on 19th. So, based on this, my OK start times for CET are as follows:
- Sunday 13-16 (if the wifi works)
- Thursday-Saturday (next week) basically any time

Let me if that tight window on Sunday suits you, sir, or if you prefer to choose your own time more freely for next week!

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on January 13, 2022, 11:10:02 PM
Quote from: hakos on January 13, 2022, 11:15:02 AM

BR/ hakos

No sir, no frogs in our team! Okays. Still on vacation and my current hotel has lousy wifi so won't be able to game for 2 days. Provided my next hotel has more stable wifi I could game on Sunday morning local time before I head out to a NFL game. I'll be back home on 19th. So, based on this, my OK start times for CET are as follows:
- Sunday 13-16 (if the wifi works)
- Thursday-Saturday (next week) basically any time

Let me if that tight window on Sunday suits you, sir, or if you prefer to choose your own time more freely for next week!

Ok, let's try with sunday starting at 15. And if wifi does not work, no worries, we just take the game next week instead.

/hakos

hakos

The luck stats say this was an even game.

In reality it was an extremely uneven game. After the first three turn I had done three BH on the Kislev. At the same time. J-Reedy managed to get two snake eyes in the first three turns. He also did one misclick due to using the laptop built in mouse.

All in all, this game was over after those first three turns despite that the scoring was still 0-0.

However, J-Reedy never gave up. So it was still an intense game. But on the other hand, all his jumping and ball stealing just gave me more block opportunities.

First half, Kislev were attacking, but Amazons took the ball in turn 3. Scoring happened in turn 8. It was delayed a bit due to Kislev managing to retrieve the ball once.

Second half, Amazons were attacking. Dices were a bit more even but still had a 11 vs 7 advantage after two or three turns. Kislev still managed to steal the ball twice so could not score until turn 14.

Second half, Kislev attacked for the honor. However, they failed to pick-up the ball. Amazons managed to do a total of four GFI in a blizzard to score 3-0 in turn 16.

Thanks for the game J-Reedy, you did all you could. Stealing the ball three times while being severely undermanned was impressive.

/hakos

Mr B

Gratz Hakos.. and that would be welcome to the final.
I know you want some revenge ;)

hakos

Well, Mr 5-0, I do indeed want some revenge, but wanting is not the same thing as getting it...

tags

Hey Lars, I guess our match isn't really important, but I guess it's one last round for my chorfs before they retire, at least for the foreseeable future. I'm kinda busy right now, my first opening is Wednesday afternoon/evening. I could probably also do Friday afternoon/evening. Weekend is uncertain right now. Next week should be a lot more open though.

Lars

Quote from: tags on January 16, 2022, 10:19:46 PM
Hey Lars, I guess our match isn't really important, but I guess it's one last round for my chorfs before they retire, at least for the foreseeable future. I'm kinda busy right now, my first opening is Wednesday afternoon/evening. I could probably also do Friday afternoon/evening. Weekend is uncertain right now. Next week should be a lot more open though.

We can aim to settle the match Wed 20:00

/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on January 16, 2022, 10:23:13 PM
Quote from: tags on January 16, 2022, 10:19:46 PM

We can aim to settle the match Wed 20:00

/Lars

Cool, let's go for that.

Mr B

Hakos.. shall we plan to get the last game done next Monday then maybe.
21 Scandinavian time?

hakos

Quote from: Mr B on January 18, 2022, 07:13:19 PM
Hakos.. shall we plan to get the last game done next Monday then maybe.
21 Scandinavian time?

At this point of time that seems like a suitable time to settle the season. Deal. /hakos