These are the teams:
Homie Herbarium (Necromantic) - Lars
Freak Flower Stars (Amazon) - Hakos
Kung Fury (Norse) - Mr. B
Logen's Lot (Chaos Dwarf) - Kvasilad
Nomine Incognito (Kislev) - J-Reedy
Spawn of the Wretched (Nurgle) - Gnaarkill

tags

Right J-R! Norway is in Omicron lockdown mode, which means home office and flexible hours. I have regular meetings Monday UTC 11-12, Wednesday UTC 11-12:30 and Friday UTC 11-12 as defaults. Otherwise, I should be able to squeeze a game in. I usually get up at UTC 08:00-ish and go to bed at UTC 00:00-ish. Let me know what you could work into your vacation plans!

Mr B

Hello Hakos!
Let me know when there is time, Sunday is off, Friday I would not like to play on.
Monday is booked, else.. all ears with some options and lets see when you favor a game.
Cheers!
B

hakos

Quote from: Mr B on January 07, 2022, 12:50:42 AM
Hello Hakos!
Let me know when there is time, Sunday is off, Friday I would not like to play on.
Monday is booked, else.. all ears with some options and lets see when you favor a game.
Cheers!
B

Hmm, ok, saturday start at 10 or 11 could work, otherwise I guess it has to be on tuesday or later

/Hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: tags on January 06, 2022, 10:34:54 PM
Right J-R! Norway is in Omicron lockdown mode, which means home office and flexible hours. I have regular meetings Monday UTC 11-12, Wednesday UTC 11-12:30 and Friday UTC 11-12 as defaults. Otherwise, I should be able to squeeze a game in. I usually get up at UTC 08:00-ish and go to bed at UTC 00:00-ish. Let me know what you could work into your vacation plans!

Okay, time to break my brain with timezone calculations... If I'm correct, I should be free to play on these CET times:
-Saturday/Sunday 19-24.00
- Monday 13-14 and 22-24
- Tuesday 13-15

After that I'm not sure about anything as I haven't decided yet where I'll spend rest of my vacay time.

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on January 07, 2022, 12:53:11 AM
Hello Hakos!
Cheers!
B

Hmm, ok, saturday start at 10 or 11 could work, otherwise I guess it has to be on tuesday or later

/Hakos
Ok I'll check if that is doable..

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on January 07, 2022, 02:43:52 AM
Quote from: tags on January 06, 2022, 10:34:54 PM

Okay, time to break my brain with timezone calculations... If I'm correct, I should be free to play on these CET times:
-Saturday/Sunday 19-24.00
- Monday 13-14 and 22-24
- Tuesday 13-15

After that I'm not sure about anything as I haven't decided yet where I'll spend rest of my vacay time.

I think Saturday at 20:00 CET would be great! Let's see if that works :)

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on January 07, 2022, 12:53:11 AM
Hello Hakos!
Cheers!
B

/Hakos
Its ok and I think you mean Scandinavian time zone right?

Mr B

MD done,

Thanks for the game Hakos, nice playing style you got there.
A bit more lucky on some parts for my team made this 2-0.

BR
B

tags

Gotta say, the luck stats really don't feel representative here. The kick-off events (all favouring me) really shaped the game, and the last go-ahead touchdown was hinging on a pick-up from a bull centaur (4+) with no RR. So yeah, I definitely felt lucky in this one!

Thanks for the match J-Reedy, enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Gnaarkill

Yo guys!

Is this MD still going? Cause I could also go with a forfeit just to keep the league going.

In any case.
Lars, my OK starting times are:
Wednesday: 19 - 21
Thursday: 19 - 21
Friday: 19 - 21
Sunday: All day

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on January 11, 2022, 06:16:59 PM
Is this MD still going? Cause I could also go with a forfeit just to keep the league going.

It is, since you were so close to returning.

Gnaarkill

Great stuff!  8)
/Gnaar

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on January 11, 2022, 06:16:59 PM
Yo guys!

In any case.
Lars, my OK starting times are:
Wednesday: 19 - 21
Thursday: 19 - 21
Friday: 19 - 21
Sunday: All day

/Gnaar

I am open for playing today at 19 if you manage to see this message before that time otherwise we can go for Thursday @ 20

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Spawn of the wretched snatches the win after a violent match against the Herbal Homies!

In the end, the block dice kind of was the deciding factor in this one. Although Coach Lars had the chance to score in the first half he decided to stall. A lucky block die later and the Spawns had the chance to score the defensive TD. It was a long run for the rotten ones and a failed pass made for a failed TD attempt.

Second half started with a 3-man deficit for the Homies and on top of, that key players.
With help from Grashnak Blackhoof, Nurgle had a strong meatwall which marched forward with relative ease. The Necromantic Herbal Connoisseurs did a valiant effort on the defence but the brute force from The Spawn of the Wretched was just to much this time.

GG Lars!

/Gnaarkill