These are the teams:
Homie Herbarium (Necromantic) - Lars
Freak Flower Stars (Amazon) - Hakos
Kung Fury (Norse) - Mr. B
Logen's Lot (Chaos Dwarf) - Kvasilad
Nomine Incognito (Kislev) - J-Reedy
Spawn of the Wretched (Nurgle) - Gnaarkill

Mr B

MD forwarded, J(umping)-Reedy, how´s a thursday game 20 UTC? It might be possible to take it earlier.. as I know it will be late for you

tags

Gnaarkill, I can play most days outside regular business hours this week, let me know what works for you!

Since Norway is still in Omicron lockdown mode, not much is going on outside work these days.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on January 03, 2022, 11:18:36 PM
MD forwarded, J(umping)-Reedy, how´s a thursday game 20 UTC? It might be possible to take it earlier.. as I know it will be late for you

Actually 20 UTC is bit early for me as I´m on UTC-5 timezone until the 19th. So at 15.00 local time I'm most likely somewhere outdoors. But, if Saturday the 8th or Sunday the 9th at 21.00 Scandinavian work for you, those are the days I'm sure to be available as I'll be recovering from running events. I have my laptop with me and my hotel should have good enough Internet for gaming.

So let me know it the weekend days suit you, sir. If not, I'm afraid it'll have to be 19th or later. If the other matches get played soon and the delay gets too long, admin loss is no problem for me.

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on January 04, 2022, 12:06:50 AM
Quote from: Mr B on January 03, 2022, 11:18:36 PM

Actually 20 UTC is bit early for me as I´m on UTC-5 timezone until the 19th. So at 15.00 local time I'm most likely somewhere outdoors. But, if Saturday the 8th or Sunday the 9th at 21.00 Scandinavian work for you, those are the days I'm sure to be available as I'll be recovering from running events. I have my laptop with me and my hotel should have good enough Internet for gaming.

So let me know it the weekend days suit you, sir. If not, I'm afraid it'll have to be 19th or later. If the other matches get played soon and the delay gets too long, admin loss is no problem for me.
Hmm I can go up early if you can stay up late..
05Am I can do.. should be 11 pm your time.. but not sure what you say and when. Any day this would do this week.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on January 04, 2022, 12:36:11 AM
05Am I can do.. should be 11 pm your time.. but not sure what you say and when. Any day this would do this week.

Sorry man, that won't work this week. I have a 4am wake up from Thursday to Sunday due to runs I'm doing on those days, so I need to get some decent sleep this week. But if you can do and want to do your 5am wake up on Monday or Tuesday next week, I can stay up for those. That is, my Sunday evening or my Monday evening.

But as I said, no biggie if we need to admin the match. Don''t go out of your normal routine too much.

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on January 04, 2022, 12:45:44 PM
Quote from: Mr B on January 04, 2022, 12:36:11 AM

Sorry man, that won't work this week. I have a 4am wake up from Thursday to Sunday due to runs I'm doing on those days, so I need to get some decent sleep this week. But if you can do and want to do your 5am wake up on Monday or Tuesday next week, I can stay up for those. That is, my Sunday evening or my Monday evening.

But as I said, no biggie if we need to admin the match. Don''t go out of your normal routine too much.
No that will not work as my work then have started.. still vacation here.. but not for next week

hakos

Hi Lazer

I can play whenever, just let me know what suits you.

BR/ Hakos

Lars

Yet another tied mach first half where the Necros where on attack the performance enhanced Amazons managed to drop some of the Necros key players leaving them in a number disadvantage and blocking the way to the goal in a very successful way leaving the Necros without a score in their drive. Second half was dictated by a nasty miss click and the amazons being very afraid of balls, the fact that the Necros removals also started to work caused the match to end in a 0-0 match.

thanks for the match Hakos and good luck in coming matches

/Lars

tags

Ok, so after airing this on discord and seemingly getting consensus, the vacationeers have been admin loss'ed and the match day has been forwarded in the interest of expediency to get our new players on board!