Homie Herbarium (Necromantic) - Lars
Freak Flower Stars (Amazon) - Hakos
Kung Fury (Norse) - Mr. B
Logen's Lot (Chaos Dwarf) - Kvasilad
Nomine Incognito (Kislev) - J-Reedy
Spawn of the Wretched (Nurgle) - Gnaarkill

Gnaarkill

Yo Hakos!

I'm pushing this a little since im going away on the 27th.
I will be available for play on both the 25th and the 26th if that is a possibility for you?

Saturday 25th: All day
Sunday 26th: After 14.00

/Gnaarkill

Mr B

KvasiLot when cable we take this is be a bit busy now.
Perhaps next Wednesday or Thursday,?

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 22, 2021, 04:38:01 PM
Yo Hakos!

I'm pushing this a little since im going away on the 27th.
I will be available for play on both the 25th and the 26th if that is a possibility for you?

Saturday 25th: All day
Sunday 26th: After 14.00

/Gnaarkill

Sure, we should be able to play before you leave. Not certain when I get home on the 25th, but if we aim for start around 19:00 on saturday 25th it should be fairly safe.

/Hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on December 22, 2021, 08:34:34 PM
Sure, we should be able to play before you leave. Not certain when I get home on the 25th, but if we aim for start around 19:00 on saturday 25th it should be fairly safe.

/Hakos

Great!
Let's have us some x-mas mayhem ;D
See you @19 on the 25th.

/Gnaarkill

tags

Quote from: Mr B on December 22, 2021, 05:02:08 PM
KvasiLot when cable we take this is be a bit busy now.
Perhaps next Wednesday or Thursday,?

Next Wednesday in general should be a good day. I think Thursday 30th is going to be a bit busy for me.

Mr B

Merry Christmas everyone!

hakos

tags

hakos

We managed to get our match played before Gnaarkill went on vacation.

Nurgle tried to be offensive in the first half, but never got more than two steps into the Amazon half. Dodge and Guard proved too hard for the tackle less Nurgle side to break through. Especially when blocks mostly were pushes. First half ended 0-0.

When second half started it was clear that Nurgles were missing their best Nurgle Warrior and their second best Pestigor due to some lucky Amazon hits in the first half. And then also the Tentacle guy did nothing for Three whole turns. All in all second half was no match at all.

Amazons just picked up the ball, passed by the few Nurgle defenders with ease and parked the ball carrier one step away from the Nurgle end zone. Which was done after 4 turns. Nohting more happened until the 1-0 goal in turn 16.

Sorry, Gnaarkill, not your day today. Too much pushes and too litte amazon blood on the field today.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

MERRY X-MAS MY FRIENDS!

The Norsca Christmas Match Extraordinaire has been played and yea it was kind of a bummer. Fans have been trying to contact me non-stop ever since the match ended, asking for a refund. I told them hakos played a solid game and coached his beautiful women to a well deserved win, but they wont listen.
Apparently they wanted to see the slow pace of Nurgle Blood Bowl, smell the putrid and hear the grunts, wierdos...  ::)
Aaaaanyway, the box office is now closed until next year so I told them all to bugger off!

Coach Gnaarkill will now go on a well deserved vacation to southern Spain.
Adios Amigos! 8)

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

Howdy ho Lars. Time to see if herbal remedy suits better for my circus folk than dentistry. I'd be ready for some gaming action on following CET start times:

Tuesday-Thursday any time before 20.00
Friday any time before 18.00

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. On Saturday I'll hopefully fly away to sunshine state for two weeks - provided I manage to give a negative covid test, so it would be nice to get this match played soon.

tags

Mr. B, I don't know if we actually settled on a time? I'm guessing tentatively today at 21.

While that is doable, I must admit I would love to move this match to after New Year's, things are a bit busier than I anticipated.

Mr B

Quote from: tags on December 29, 2021, 12:34:24 PM
Mr. B, I don't know if we actually settled on a time? I'm guessing tentatively today at 21.

While that is doable, I must admit I would love to move this match to after New Year's, things are a bit busier than I anticipated.
Aha.. that's ok for me. No worries.
Let's play next year then sheeers

Lars

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 27, 2021, 08:10:38 AM
Howdy ho Lars. Time to see if herbal remedy suits better for my circus folk than dentistry. I'd be ready for some gaming action on following CET start times:

Tuesday-Thursday any time before 20.00
Friday any time before 18.00

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. On Saturday I'll hopefully fly away to sunshine state for two weeks - provided I manage to give a negative covid test, so it would be nice to get this match played soon.

Shall we say Friday @ 12?

/Lars