Kamprads Classics (Humans) - Lars
Non-Fungible Team (Norse) - tags
Old Skool Orks III (Orcs) - Atte1979
Siblings Of Shrek (Ogre) - Mr. B
s0 pRO MAD 53rFs (Chaos Dwarf) - J-Reedy
Steel of Sweden (Bretonnian) - Hakos
The Brisk Burgers (Halflings) - WiGdoor

J-Reedy

Final match day is now open, time to settle the playoff teams!

So Pro MAD Serfs have secured a playoff spot but their position and every other PO team is still in the air. Steel of Sweden are most likely in but a draw would definately secure their spot. Kamprads Classic are in with a win. Old Skool Orks, Non-Fungible Team and Siblings of Shrek are all at 12 points and none of them play against each other, so wins are a must to have a fighting chance. Fangless Freshmen and Elizardbeth's Royal Blood have a chance but they need a win and suitable results from other matches. Har Ganeth BB seem to be out as they can only get to 12 points and either the winner of the NFT vs FF or NFT in case of a draw will get to 13 points and over.

So, interesting times. Play on, mates!

Atte, here are my OK starting times, EEST ie. Finnish time:
- Tuesday 18-21
- Wednesday 18-21
- Saturday/Sunday basically any time, though on Sunday before 19.

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Ensi viikosta tiedän tarkemmin loppuviikosta.

Mr B

Alrighty then!
Last round..looking interesting.
But Lizards...ooh boy.
Let's see.
Memofin when can you take this one?
My time would normally around 21 Scandinavian time.
Which I guess is one hour after yours.
Let me know if that works.
Day wise it's better during the weeks and not on weekends.
Okej hear you around.
Cheers
B

Memofin

Quote from: Mr B on April 26, 2022, 08:04:47 AMAlrighty then!
But Lizards...ooh boy.
Let's see.
Okej hear you around.
Cheers
B

Hey hey!

My lizards have feared this match all season long and now it's here.

This week I'm free every evening 😁 So how about today?

Mr B

Quote from: Memofin on April 26, 2022, 01:20:14 PM
Quote from: Mr B on April 26, 2022, 08:04:47 AMAlrighty then!
But Lizards...ooh boy.
Let's see.
Okej hear you around.
Cheers
B

Hey hey!

My lizards have feared this match all season long and now it's here.

This week I'm free every evening 😁 So how about today?
Hehe.. that will probably work.

Memofin

Just got home from work. It seems that today is no go, I had forgot, that we have company today. Sorry for the mess up. But tomorrow will work!

Mr B

Quote from: Memofin on April 26, 2022, 07:19:14 PMJust got home from work. It seems that today is no go, I had forgot, that we have company today. Sorry for the mess up. But tomorrow will work!
That's ok.
Let's check tomorrow then.
No promises from my side but, we can plan for it.
It will be long days for me wed/Thursday.
Br
B

hakos

Darkest of the dark

Foulest of the foul

Evilest of the evil

When shall we face off on the field?

I can play friday evening and any time during the weekend

/hakos

atte1979

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 25, 2022, 10:44:29 PMFinal match day is now open, time to settle the playoff teams!

So Pro MAD Serfs have secured a playoff spot but their position and every other PO team is still in the air. Steel of Sweden are most likely in but a draw would definately secure their spot. Kamprads Classic are in with a win. Old Skool Orks, Non-Fungible Team and Siblings of Shrek are all at 12 points and none of them play against each other, so wins are a must to have a fighting chance. Fangless Freshmen and Elizardbeth's Royal Blood have a chance but they need a win and suitable results from other matches. Har Ganeth BB seem to be out as they can only get to 12 points and either the winner of the NFT vs FF or NFT in case of a draw will get to 13 points and over.

So, interesting times. Play on, mates!

Atte, here are my OK starting times, EEST ie. Finnish time:
- Tuesday 18-21
- Wednesday 18-21
- Saturday/Sunday basically any time, though on Sunday before 19.

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Ensi viikosta tiedän tarkemmin loppuviikosta.
Hey J!

I'm down with the flu and therefore at home all week. So Wednesday 18-21 works great for me. Let me know what time suits you best.

J-Reedy

Quote from: atte1979 on April 27, 2022, 12:18:16 AMHey J!

I'm down with the flu and therefore at home all week. So Wednesday 18-21 works great for me. Let me know what time suits you best.

Let's say 20.00 so I have time for after work jog. And you have time to watch "Salkkarit" if you're into it.

atte1979

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 27, 2022, 08:12:47 AM
Quote from: atte1979 on April 27, 2022, 12:18:16 AMHey J!

Let's say 20.00 so I have time for after work jog. And you have time to watch "Salkkarit" if you're into it.
Hey J.

I feel so beat up with absolutely no brain activity that I can't focus on a match. Can we try again tomorrow evening at the same time?

J-Reedy

No worries, no hurry to play today. But tomorrow is booked, I'm going to a movie, and on Friday I have board gaming night. But weekend is still totally free. Next week I can do Monday-Wednesday at 18-21.

atte1979

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 27, 2022, 05:16:29 PMNo worries, no hurry to play today. But tomorrow is booked, I'm going to a movie, and on Friday I have board gaming night. But weekend is still totally free. Next week I can do Monday-Wednesday at 18-21.
Maybe we should try next week some evening. Thank you for your understanding.

Mr B

Quote from: Memofin on April 26, 2022, 07:19:14 PMJust got home from work. It seems that today is no go, I had forgot, that we have company today. Sorry for the mess up. But tomorrow will work!
I'm quite tired today.
Let's see can we make it tomorrow maybe?

Memofin

Quote from: Mr B on April 27, 2022, 05:36:11 PM
I'm quite tired today.
Let's see can we make it tomorrow maybe?

Yeah let's try it tomorrow then 😊