Non-Fungible Team (Norse) - tags
Old Skool Orks III (Orcs) - Atte1979
Siblings Of Shrek (Ogre) - Mr. B
s0 pRO MAD 53rFs (Chaos Dwars) - J-Reedy
Steel of Sweden (Bretonnian) - Hakos
The Brisk Burgers (Halflings) - WiGdoor

J-Reedy

Match day 7 is open, so play on, mates!

Gnaarkill, bit pressed for time at the moment. So I'll only offer tomorrow, Wednesday at 18-20 CEST for now, if that suits you, sir. I'll post additional times tomorrow when I have more time.

Saitani

Mr B i can play our game today or any week day from 1900

Mr B

Quote from: Saitani on April 05, 2022, 08:10:05 PMMr B i can play our game today or any week day from 1900
Gott the blood taste for it..
No that's Thursday earliest.

Saitani

Quote from: Mr B on April 05, 2022, 09:50:40 PM
Quote from: Saitani on April 05, 2022, 08:10:05 PMMr B i can play our game today or any week day from 1900
Gott the blood taste for it..
No that's Thursday earliest.

i can do thursday :)

J-Reedy

Okays, mr. Gnaarman, time to give out some more suitable CEST start times. Lots happening here, but I think I can get my so MAD pro Serfs on the field on following times:
- Saturday 9-late
- Sunday 14-18
- Wednesday 18-20
- Thursday 19-21

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 07, 2022, 12:34:50 PMOkays, mr. Gnaarman, time to give out some more suitable CEST start times. Lots happening here, but I think I can get my so MAD pro Serfs on the field on following times:
- Saturday 9-late
- Sunday 14-18
- Wednesday 18-20
- Thursday 19-21

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

Yo J-R!

Was just about to write to you, same for me... time is running fast =)
Anyways, how about saturday @ 09.30?

/Gnaar

atte1979

Hello Hakos. 👋

The Orks need a proper British spanking to boost morale. When would you be available to deliver?

I can play tonight or tomorrow evening at the earliest. After that I'm available next Monday or Wednesday evening.

My preferred time to kick-off is 19:00 EET at the earliest and 22:00 EET at the latest, although on Friday I can start even later.

hakos

Quote from: atte1979 on April 07, 2022, 06:12:03 PMHello Hakos. 👋

The Orks need a proper British spanking to boost morale. When would you be available to deliver?

I can play tonight or tomorrow evening at the earliest. After that I'm available next Monday or Wednesday evening.

My preferred time to kick-off is 19:00 EET at the earliest and 22:00 EET at the latest, although on Friday I can start even later.

Seems friday evening would be suitable to meet on the field of honor. I suppose that EET = finland time and thus one hour earlier than swedish time? So how about we start at 19:00 CET which would then mean 20:00 EET?

/hakos

atte1979

@hakos, that's a date. Tomorrow @ 19CET/20EET

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on April 07, 2022, 02:44:07 PMYo J-R!

Was just about to write to you, same for me... time is running fast =)
Anyways, how about saturday @ 09.30?

/Gnaar

See you tomorrow morning!

Gnaarkill

atte1979

Quote from: atte1979 on April 07, 2022, 08:00:10 PM@hakos, that's a date. Tomorrow @ 19CET/20EET
@hakos, can we start an hour later, 20CET? Somethings come up at my end and I'm running late.

hakos

As expected the Bretonnian versus Orks game was quite bashy.

What was not expected was the two black orcs with very thin armor.

And a referee that is ejecting two orc players in the same game? Unheard of.

First half the orks attacked into a steel wall. They could not pass it. Instead two black orcs got badly hurt in the midfield bashing that lasted the entire first half. 0-0 after first half.

Second half Bretonnians attacked with 11 vs 9 players. It soon became 11 vs 8 when the bomber guy blow up himself on the first attempt to do something. The 1-0 goal came after only 4 turns.

Time for the orks to attack, or so they thought. Instead the Bretonnians blitzed into the Ork field. Thanks to the number advantage they could guard the ball and mark all Orks, except the thrower. The thrower did what he could, he managed two GFI to pick up the ball and then he throwed it......into the crowd. The crowd then throwed it quite far into the Bretonnian half.

Suddenly all the knights had to rush back home again to retrieve the ball. They succeeded, turned around and continued to rush all the way towards the Ork end zone to score 2-0 in turn 16.

Well played Atte. It was not easy after that tough first half for you.

/hakos

tags

Hey Lars, I can probably fit in a game most times Sunday or Monday, maybe even later today (Saturday). After that, my Easter might become a bit busy. Let me know what your schedule looks like.