Old Skool Orks III (Orcs) - Atte1979
Siblings Of Shrek (Ogre) - Mr. B
s0 pRO MAD 53rFs (Chaos Dwarf) - J-Reedy
Steel of Sweden (Bretonnian) - Hakos
The Brisk Burgers (Halflings) - WiGdoor

Mr B

This is now open for charity

J-Reedy

Saitani, hope your Freshmen are ready for some So Pro MAD Serfs' lectures. We'd be ready to meet your team any time during midday, and we'd prefer for the match to be played on that field between the big church and garlic field if at all possible. Anyways, here are my OK CEST start times for the foreseeable future:

- Saturday 17-late
- Sunday 9-18
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Any later days are still murky, will know more at the start of the week.

WiGdoor

So, when do you wanna have your round of SPP farming, B? ;)

I can most weekdays after work, so around 18 and forward. ^^

Mr B

Quote from: WiGdoor on March 31, 2022, 10:53:42 AMSo, when do you wanna have your round of SPP farming, B? ;)

Me farming?
It will be you. Str2 bah.
Why not tonight.. get it over with
I'm actually home sick so does not matter about time

WiGdoor

Quote from: Mr B on March 31, 2022, 11:14:09 AM
Quote from: WiGdoor on March 31, 2022, 10:53:42 AMSo, when do you wanna have your round of SPP farming, B? ;)

Me farming?

Finally, a worthy opponent! xD
I'll give you a poke when I get home then.

WiGdoor

Quote from: Mr B on March 31, 2022, 11:14:09 AM

Me farming?

Ready now, if you wanna throw down!

Mr B

First win, but it tasted good, one rr each half, the Chef was awesome.
The Ores was hot, that ones not lost in the forrest at least.

Stalled the first half, could not let those flying sandwiches get a chance. 2-0 in total, second half was as I normally has it, 6 guys n the field it's uphill for sure.

Thanks for the game Wiggy!

Gnaarkill

For some reason my last post didnt show up, strange...
I used the quick reply function, dont know if that works...

Aaaanywhooo, Lars you swedish swede!
The moment I've longed for the whole season is finally here! To face off against Älmhults Pride, the manifestation of the word 'lagom' not found anywhere else in the world AND the team that protects the holy hours of 'swedish fika' at 9am and 2pm!!
KAMPRAD CLASSICS!

Time to man up! :)

My ok starting times are:
Today (Friday): 19 - late
Sunday: all day
Monday: 20 - 21
Tuesday: 20 - 21
Wednesday: 20 - 21

/Gnaar

tags

Hakos, when do you wanna test your steel to make sure it's non-fungible?

A few hectic days ahead for me, but I'm pretty sure I can do Sunday evening.

Monday should work with a late start (2030+ CEST)

The rest of the week looks busy I'm afraid, but with opportunities around next weekend.

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on April 01, 2022, 11:33:25 AMFor some reason my last post didnt show up, strange...
I used the quick reply function, dont know if that works...

Aaaanywhooo, Lars you swedish swede!
The moment I've longed for the whole season is finally here! To face off against Älmhults Pride, the manifestation of the word 'lagom' not found anywhere else in the world AND the team that protects the holy hours of 'swedish fika' at 9am and 2pm!!
KAMPRAD CLASSICS!

Time to man up! :)

My ok starting times are:
Today (Friday): 19 - late
Sunday: all day
Monday: 20 - 21
Tuesday: 20 - 21
Wednesday: 20 - 21

/Gnaar
Hello Hej

We can aim to meet today(Friday) at 20, we can sit down have a fika assemble the ball from one of my flat packets. Then we can go crazy like a 2 kid family in an IKEA store the first weekend after salary.

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Lars on April 01, 2022, 12:35:26 PMHello Hej

We can aim to meet today(Friday) at 20, we can sit down have a fika assemble the ball from one of my flat packets. Then we can go crazy like a 2 kid family in an IKEA store the first weekend after salary.

/Lars

Sounds like a freakin' awsome evening! :'D
See you tonight buddy!

/Gnaar

Saitani

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 31, 2022, 07:53:13 AMSaitani, hope your Freshmen are ready for some So Pro MAD Serfs' lectures. We'd be ready to meet your team any time during midday, and we'd prefer for the match to be played on that field between the big church and garlic field if at all possible. Anyways, here are my OK CEST start times for the foreseeable future:

- Saturday 17-late
- Sunday 9-18
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Any later days are still murky, will know more at the start of the week.

I can do Thuesday at 19.00?

Gnaarkill

Ok, a very pleasent fika, though somewhat late. Where is my OB!? (Obekväm Arbetstid "inconvenient working hours")

Anyway, we got some new furniture built and it seemed like The Dark elves enjoyed it a bit more than the IKEA'n working staff...

Everything seemed to work in favour of the elves this time.
Lars played a good game though, with clever plays and was only one tile from scoring the first TD in the first half, stopped only by the irish luck of the elves.
Second half and the elves tried as long as possible to hold on to the ball before scoring, eventually scoring.
IKEA'n turn to try scoring again, but both sides were dropping players fast which left the field open for man-to-man coverege and a more random outcome.
0-1 the final score with a good portion of nuffles blessing to the Elves.

GG, Lars!

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Quote from: tags on April 01, 2022, 12:09:48 PMHakos, when do you wanna test your steel to make sure it's non-fungible?

A few hectic days ahead for me, but I'm pretty sure I can do Sunday evening.

Monday should work with a late start (2030+ CEST)

The rest of the week looks busy I'm afraid, but with opportunities around next weekend.

Ah, humans versus humans, what will prevail? The orderly feodal system or the not so orderly beer drinking system?

Yes, sunday evening should work out. We can schedule the exact time via Discord. If I just 1-2 hours of warning it should work out/hakos