Match Day 6

Started by J-Reedy, February 11, 2022, 04:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

tags

Match played between the human teams! It was a tight and interesting first half, where Hakos managed to take advantage of my weak turn 7 play to run in the touchdown. Nuffle really started tipping the scales, though, as most of the Bretonnian KO's never recovered for the match. In the end, sheer numbers made it possible for me to brute force 2 touchdowns in the second half. Not my proudest achievement, but I'll take the points where I can.

Thanks for the match Hakos, good game!

atte1979

The Green Machine marches on!

The Old Skool Orks started on the offence, caging up and rolling through the Elizardbeth's Royal Blood defense. With the tactical removal of two skinks (assisted by a failed dodge from the Blood's) three out of five skinks were out of the game before the first Touchdown and the Orks' turn to defend was quite simple with 11 players against the Blood's 8 players.

Quite swiftly the Orks overpowered and gridlocked the Blood's dash for the equalizer and turned the tide once again towards the Blood's end zone. The last glimmer of hope was lost in a desperate two die uphill blitz from one of the two remaining skinks on the ball carrier, which ended up in the death of the skink.

The last few turns saw the Orks practicing blocking by some of the more inexperienced players and finally a second Touchdown just before the final whistle.

J-Reedy

Nuffling of a game for the Vampyre side who were riddled with botched pickups and inappropiately timed blood lusts and still yet managed to strip away the ball from the Chaos Dwarfs twice. MAD Serfs on the other hand seemed to concentrate on hitting anything that was placed in front of them. This naturally resulted in a chaotic match that ended in a draw.

Thanks again for the game Saitani, very nicely played, I would've been totally screwed if you had had normal armor rolls. Better luck in the rest!