Kamprads Classics (Humans) - Lars
Non-Fungible Team (Norse) - tags
Old Skool Orks III (Orcs) - Atte1979
Siblings Of Shrek (Ogre) - Mr. B
s0 pRO MAD 53rFs (Chaos Dwarf) - J-Reedy
Steel of Sweden (Bretonnian) - Hakos
The Brisk Burgers (Halflings) - WiGdoor

J-Reedy

All righty, MD4 is over, so it's time to move on to day 5. MD had been forwarded in game, so everything is ready for all of you to play on, mates!

WiGdoor, hope you have enough burgers cooking for my team, they can get pretty hungry. I'd be ready to visit your burger joint on following CET times:
- Saturday 17-late
- Sunday 9-19
- Tuesday-Wednesday 18.30-21

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. I'll know more about end of next week around Tuesday next week if nescessary.

Mr B

Atte.. time for a win.
When do you want it?
21 Scandinavian time works best for me.
But what day best Thursday maybe?

atte1979

Quote from: Mr B on March 18, 2022, 12:14:00 AMAtte.. time for a win.
When do you want it?
Hey B.

I'm not sure if I can survive the onslaught of 4 ogres, let alone win it. But miracles happen sometimes.

Tomorrow I have a day off from work, so if you want/can play tomorrow between 10.00 and 14.00 CET that would work for me. Besides that this weekend is already booked full. Next week I'm able to play on Monday, Wednesday and Friday in the evening. Then I would prefer a kick-off about 19.00 CET, at latest 20.00 CET.

Let me know if any of those times suit you.

Mr B

Quote from: atte1979 on March 18, 2022, 12:38:21 AM
When do you want it?
Hey B.

I'm not sure if I can survive the onslaught of 4 ogres, let alone win it. But miracles happen sometimes.

Tomorrow I have a day off from work, so if you want/can play tomorrow between 10.00 and 14.00 CET that would work for me. Besides that this weekend is already booked full. Next week I'm able to play on Monday, Wednesday and Friday in the evening. Then I would prefer a kick-off about 19.00 CET, at latest 20.00 CET.

Let's plan Wednesday then.  I'll try to start 19:30 utc then.

hakos

Ah, finally an aristocratic opponent.

We hereby invite you to a tournament, called NUL 46 day5, at a time convenient for you.

Perhaps we could meet already tonight (starting around 18-20)? Or perhaps tomorrow (sunday), starting from 14 or any time after that might please you?

For next week, most evening times are still open, so a start from 18-20 should be feasible.

Let us know your preferences.

/hakos

atte1979

Quote from: Mr B on March 18, 2022, 07:15:31 AM
Quote from: atte1979 on March 18, 2022, 12:38:21 AM
When do you want it?
Hey B.

Let's plan Wednesday then.  I'll try to start 19:30 utc then.
Is that 20:30 EET (GMT +2)?

WiGdoor

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 17, 2022, 09:49:33 PMAll righty, MD4 is over, so it's time to move on to day 5. MD had been forwarded in game, so everything is ready for all of you to play on, mates!

WiGdoor, hope you have enough burgers cooking for my team, they can get pretty hungry. I'd be ready to visit your burger joint on following CET times:
- Saturday 17-late
- Sunday 9-19
- Tuesday-Wednesday 18.30-21

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. I'll know more about end of next week around Tuesday next week if nescessary.

Yo! Tuesday at 18:30 sounds good. ^^

Memofin

Quote from: hakos on March 19, 2022, 10:16:53 AMAh, finally an aristocratic opponent.

We hereby invite you to a tournament, called NUL 46 day5, at a time convenient for you.

Perhaps we could meet already tonight (starting around 18-20)? Or perhaps tomorrow (sunday), starting from 14 or any time after that might please you?

For next week, most evening times are still open, so a start from 18-20 should be feasible.

Let us know your preferences.

/hakos

Hey!

Sorry for the late reply.
Tuesday or Wednesday would be good for me. Both days around 19.00 CET. How's that for you?

J-Reedy

Quote from: WiGdoor on March 20, 2022, 06:56:20 PMYo! Tuesday at 18:30 sounds good. ^^

Tuesday it is then! See you in two days.

hakos

Quote from: Memofin on March 20, 2022, 07:03:45 PMHey!

Tuesday or Wednesday would be good for me. Both days around 19.00 CET. How's that for you?

I will be busy one of those evenings but I do not know which one yet. Could we try to plan for Tuesday and keep Wednesday in reserve?

/hakos

Saitani

Lars lets rumble im aviable most days from 18.00and onwards

Lars

The match between the vampires and the humans was played a tight match that in the end gave the 1-1 result both in dead people and goals.

Thanks for the match Saitani and good luck in the future.

/Lars

Memofin

Quote from: hakos on March 20, 2022, 07:34:39 PM
Quote from: Memofin on March 20, 2022, 07:03:45 PMHey!

I will be busy one of those evenings but I do not know which one yet. Could we try to plan for Tuesday and keep Wednesday in reserve?

/hakos

That sounds good!

Gnaarkill

Tags, brotha!

Time for your pale humans to meet my pale elves!

When is a good time to play? I would prefer:
Tuesday: 20 - 21
Wednesday: 20 - 21
Friday: 19 - late

/Gnaar