Kamprads Classics (Humans) - Lars
Non-Fungible Team (Norse) - tags
Old Skool Orks III (Orcs) - Atte1979
Siblings Of Shrek (Ogre) - Mr. B
s0 pRO MAD 53rFs (Chaos Dwarf) - J-Reedy
Steel of Sweden (Bretonnian) - Hakos
The Brisk Burgers (Halflings) - WiGdoor

Mr B

Ok J-reedy.. when do you want to dine on my small friendly creatures?

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on March 12, 2022, 12:48:30 PMOk J-reedy.. when do you want to dine on my small friendly creatures?

Well, I have a busy weekend and week ahead with work, but assuming you prefer 21.00 CET, I could manage a game on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday next week. Let me know which of those suits you, sir. If none of them work, I should be free next weekend.

Lars

A tight match between the Royal Lizards and the Flat packed humans. The match nearly ended with a tie but some luckie rolls from the humans managed to free the ball near the end and secured the victory. One dead for the humans and -av on a saurous. So lasting injuries was quite equal.

Thanks for the match Memofin and good luck in the future

/Lars

hakos

Vampires vs Bretonnians

A match that switched from lost, to won, to draw several times and it was not decided until the very last turn of the game with a rather unprobable set of dice rolling.

Vampires elected to defend while they still had a full team. And defend well they did. A perfect defence followed by a failed pick-up from the knights enabled a defensive touchdown after three turns for them.

However, it seems the vampires were way too hungry. Four thralls had to leave the game, with a severe lack of blood after the first four turns. Only one did ever return. For an 11 player team, that meant an uphill battle from now on.

Bretonnians attacked and managed to score 1-1 in their last turn of first half.

Second half, the vampires and thralls were few. Only four vampires and two thrall left on the field. And to make it worse the knights got a blitz. But now the knight hubris showed itself when they overcommited and tried to do everything. Marking all players on the opposition side, sending two knights for the ball. Forgetting that the vampires are formidable players when they do not have to feed. Vampires crushed the weak defense line, picked up the ball, throwed it and then ran almost all the way to the touchdown. One peasant and one knight tried to catch them but were not up to the task. Vampires score the 1-2 goal after only two turns.

Bretonnians cold now attack. Despite yet another perfect defense from the vampires the knights managed to ge the ball under control and constantly moved it forward. The vampires still managed to rush through the protecting screen twice to hit the ball carrier. But that proud knight refused to go down and thus scored 2-2 with just two turns left.

Vampire team still had six players and a two turner is not unlikely with four vampires on the field. Still the overwhelming number advantage from the Bretonnians meant vampires could be completely surrounded making it quite unprobable.

In the end the numbers won out over the skill. And in turn 16 the knights could even attack the ball carrier, get the ball loose, pick it up and pass it to the knight that had dodged away from a vampire and positioned himself in the end zone. So, one blitz, one pick up, one dodge, four gfi, one pass and one catch later the Knights won the game with 3-2.

wow, that was an interesting match. thanks for the game Saitani. You played well but those early losses of thrall made it very tough for you.

/hakos

tags

Atte! When can you play? I think Wednesday or Thursday afternoon/evening some time might be perfect for me, but I can try to shuffle a few things around.

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 12, 2022, 09:19:57 PM
Quote from: Mr B on March 12, 2022, 12:48:30 PMOk J-reedy.. when do you want to dine on my small friendly creatures?

Well, I have a busy weekend and week ahead with work, but assuming you prefer 21.00 CET, I could manage a game on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday next week. Let me know which of those suits you, sir. If none of them work, I should be free next weekend.
Shall we aim on Thursday then?
21 as usual for me.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on March 13, 2022, 06:06:12 PMShall we aim on Thursday then?
21 as usual for me.

Thursday at 21 it is then!

atte1979

Quote from: tags on March 13, 2022, 12:14:33 PMAtte! When can you play? I think Wednesday or Thursday afternoon/evening some time might be perfect for me, but I can try to shuffle a few things around.
How does Wednesday 19.00 CET sound?

tags

Quote from: atte1979 on March 13, 2022, 09:36:43 PM
Quote from: tags on March 13, 2022, 12:14:33 PMAtte! When can you play? I think Wednesday or Thursday afternoon/evening some time might be perfect for me, but I can try to shuffle a few things around.

Sounds good, let's try that!

Gnaarkill

Wigdoor and me are throwing those gloves of, tomorrow @20!

/Gnaar

Gnaarkill

The half fat, half men face off against the under nourished pale people.
Seems the lack of food was the winning recipe this time!

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: tags on March 14, 2022, 12:07:55 AM
Quote from: atte1979 on March 13, 2022, 09:36:43 PM

Sounds good, let's try that!

Hi, fair warning, I might be a bit late. Have to go help my father moving some stuff, but will try to make 19.

atte1979

no hurries, no worries.

I'm online already so we can start when ever you're ready. feel free to join me in match room 1 for audio.

atte1979

if anyone wants to come and see the worlds unluckiest dice throwing, feel free to join us.