Match Day 3

Started by J-Reedy, February 11, 2022, 04:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaarkill

Another fresh coach and another loss for coach Gnaarkill.

In an interview after the match, coach Gnaarkill elaborated:
Man, I dont know what I were thinking when Malekith contacted me about this open spot in his prime dark elf blood bowl team. I mean Dark Elves are cool and everything but I cant understand butt-shit what they are saying. So we've had this training in Lustria for a week, preparing for those royal lizards and still we lost. It's just something in the way we are communicating right now, it does not really click...
Speaking of click, you guys should have seen Crone Hellebron click. Mad as only a witch elf can be. I really could just understand bits and pieces of what she screamed to the boys. But it was a lot of words of Murder and Khaine, said something about offering the human coach to Khaine. I don't know man, women. So easily offended...
But after that, whoa! She took the matter in her own hands and ran the ball to the TD zone with ease! Great Stuff!

So even though we lost today, at least we got a touchdown, not bad. Now we are equal to the ogres in TD's and one behind the halflings...
*Coach Gnaarkill ended that last sentence with a faint smile, before hurrying to the locker room*

Thanks for the game Memofin, real fun to play against you. A real gentleman on the pitch, nice to have you in the league!

/Gnaar

Mr B

Quote from: Mr B on March 02, 2022, 10:31:05 AMTags!
Come and fest with the bigger brothers!
(And smaller)
When do you want to claim some spp?
Pretty flexible if we start a round 21..
Not in weekends though
Cheers
Any time dude?

tags

Quote from: Mr B on March 08, 2022, 02:19:54 PM
(And smaller)
Not in weekends though
Cheers
Any time dude?
Shit, sorry, I've completely forgotten about scheduling, it's been a busy couple of days. I can do tomorrow (Wednesday) starting at 21. Maybe Thursday as well, but I would have to double-check that.

Mr B

Quote from: tags on March 08, 2022, 03:06:33 PM
Quote from: Mr B on March 08, 2022, 02:19:54 PM
(And smaller)
Not in weekends though
Cheers
Any time dude?
Shit, sorry, I've completely forgotten about scheduling, it's been a busy couple of days. I can do tomorrow (Wednesday) starting at 21. Maybe Thursday as well, but I would have to double-check that.
Let's go for Wednesday then.
21 is fine.

Lars

How did the match end or has it happend yet?

tags

Well... a -9 luck game, which is actually worse than my season average... just. Don't know what I've done to upset Nuffle, but he seems to enjoy taking a dump on my norse team. 3 out of the 4 blocks in the first turn removed guys from my team, which set the tone for the entire match really.

Interestingly, Siblings of Shrek used to be a contender for the unluckiest team in the season until they met my team, when they finally had an excellent showing of dice :P

Mr. B played well, of course, but there was not much I could have done with that barrage of block/injury dice from the start.

Mr B

Quote from: tags on March 12, 2022, 07:36:35 PM

Well... a -9 luck game, which is actually worse than my season average... just. Don't know what I've done to upset Nuffle, but he seems to enjoy taking a dump on my norse team. 3 out of the 4 blocks in the first turn removed guys from my team, which set the tone for the entire match really.

Interestingly, Siblings of Shrek used to be a contender for the unluckiest team in the season until they met my team, when they finally had an excellent showing of dice :P

Mr. B played well, of course, but there was not much I could have done with that barrage of block/injury dice from the start.
Ooh..thanks mate.
I forgot.
Yes.. tricky game for my little one and big also of course.
Pulled it through at last, first win and it required lots of luck apparently.
Thanks anyhow and good luck now!
B