Match Day 4

Started by J-Reedy, February 11, 2022, 04:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atte1979

I can't validate the match between tags and myself. i want to, but i get an announcement on my screen that says: "Operation cannot be completed: Invalid Status".

Does anyone know what I can do about this?

tags

Quote from: atte1979 on March 16, 2022, 09:12:12 PMI can't validate the match between tags and myself. i want to, but i get an announcement on my screen that says: "Operation cannot be completed: Invalid Status".

Does anyone know what I can do about this?

Sorry, I think that was my bad! I validated it probably before you got your pop-up. No problem with the actual match, though.

Anyway, thanks for the game! It was a pretty balanced affair, both teams played without any major errors I think, the luck was even-ish, and I think a draw was a fair result in the end.

J-Reedy

Well, this was a fast and violent game, both of these mainly because the coach of the Siblings of Shrek had made all he could to annoy Nuffle the great. The match started with an Ogre getting injured on a blitz where frenzied Minotaur brought down both himself and the Ogre. Some more Nuffle-wise spectators said that this was the final blow for Nuffle as it was clearly evident that the Ogre had upper hand in the Frenzied Blitz and he could've stepped aside. But instead he chose to take the hit head on.

The game continued with more violence, MAD Serfs downing and injuring Gnoblars seemingly whenever they wanted. During this bashing a Hogoblin was making his way onto a goal and then he finally stepped over the line at the 6th down. Shrek family lined up for a Gnoblar airplay but that wasn't to be as Chaos Dwarves Blitzed, outed another Gnoblar and swarmed the ball. Some bashing and manouvering later the half was over.

Second half started with 2 Ogres and 2 Gnoblars going against 10 MAD players. Needless to say, the half ended very fast after some blocks were thrown and fouls were made. In middle of all that So Pros managed to sneak in another touchdown.

Thanks again for the game, mr. B. Those injury rolls of mine were simply murder this time. Better luck in the rest!